Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (45342 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by delzbaba(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
is dis fela son, living in uncompleted house

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
I really wish he cud carry on the legacy of his dad.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Maket: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
FGN WILL SOON GIVE HIM THE HEAD OF FIRE SERVICE FOR THIS ACT.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
angry

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Homeboiy:
Oh I'm stuck at uniben main gate

Rained heavily and Flood everywhere
baba make we flex for Nadia this Sunday.

I wan flex you
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by spiritedtete: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
That boy na get job sad
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Homeboiy:

u fit branch at Nadia bakery. seat dey there.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Joblessness is the cause of this madness
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by ikorodureporta: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
See comments cheesy
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by millomaniac: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Seun kuti always making sense since time immemorial.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beremx:
Fela's carbon copy

Ehn?? They look nothing alike.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by CaptainFM1: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
No be by force to trend! Go look for job!
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Senselin:
Seun, na which citizenship you de find for Nigeria again? grin

#Zombie #ITT. Your Dad would have been needed now to give ALL of our politicians musical Senselin. You could not fill that vacuum, na to de climb dirty window. lipsrsealed

why is it that 80-98% of the children of great men and women cannot measure up not to talk of surpass their parents achievements

The ones dt were not taught to be hungry. You need hunger to be successful, Comfort is a killer.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by majamajic(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
so Na here this guy dey live ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by FroshJaynex(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
So this guy don finally mad, Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Restroom: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ganja effect...you know!
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
mightyhazell:
a whole fela pikin,..
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by nothernstar: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
So this one na news
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
If he no get work make he go join visionscape, lagos state need more drivers, dirty too much for streets.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by gbaskiboy: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Homeboiy:
Should we go and fry water melon?
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by gentility411(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Homeboiy:

My brethren , me feel u. Dats my alma mata. Jah bless
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Slimfitgen(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry jobless m*therfucker

Nawa ooo.. Weyti the guy do you Nah?
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Homeboiy: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
baba make we flex for Nadia this Sunday.

I wan flex you

If truly u wan flex me I go come oo

Call me 07086538459
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Homeboiy: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
gentility411:

My brethren , me feel u. Dats my alma mata. Jah bless

Thanks
It took me 2hrs 11mins from main gate to ring road
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by asawanathegreat(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Like fada like son.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Airoflaw(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
na everything naija dey turn into joke...dey don sign "not too young" some go still joke abt it till dey are 70 ...
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Charly68: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omo abami Eda ,Iwo gan ti dabami oo
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by no1madman(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
[img][/img]okkk

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Follygunners: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
no1madman:
[img][/img]okkk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State / Yemi Alade Shows Off Plenty Dollars In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.