Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (45476 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by no1madman(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

Hahaha[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Tobycharles: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Xfactor22:
While the Malian is making his country proud

You're here fooling yourself... Weed maniac
sad

...n thereby disgracing his country.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Tobycharles: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Attention seeker, he won trend with another man gallantry gesture in resurrecting his long dead musical career.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by AceDomino(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Homeboiy:
Oh I'm stuck at uniben main gate

Rained heavily and Flood everywhere

Go back inside

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Homeboiy:

If truly u wan flex me I go come oo

Call me 07086538459
okay baba.

U for not drop number na, just pm. I got it go delete that number now
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by WILLYBABS(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Senselin:
Seun, na which citizenship you de find for Nigeria again? grin

#Zombie #ITT. Your Dad would have been needed now to give ALL of our politicians musical Senselin. You could not fill that vacuum, na to de climb dirty window. lipsrsealed

why is it that 80-98% of the children of great men and women cannot measure up not to talk of surpass their parents achievements
Is it a bad thing if you start from where Fela stopped? abeg, leave the guy
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Otunski: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2018
A mixture of codeine and osogbo weed @work in this boy's life. Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by mightyhazell: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Homeboiy:

Thanks
It took me 2hrs 11mins from main gate to ring road
u be lazy youth,.. were u crawling?
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by FellaL: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
LOOL. Science student.
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Hilarious photos of Seun Kuti Looking for babies hanging from his balcony after Spiderman incident in Paris

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/hilarious-photos-seun-kuti-looking-babies-hanging-balcony-spiderman-incident-paris

see what oshogbo weed can cause to a whole fela pikin!
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by sapeleboi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
weeds
Re: Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony by Richwole: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Negodu cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.