Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got (43812 Views)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by borjor(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Respect naija tailor jor

Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Spectraz: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
There are Nigerian tailors that are good and others that are just mediocre. Choose your tailors wisely

Revealed:
See The Emotional Whatsapp Message Zinedine Zidane Sent to Real Madrid Stars to Inform Them of His Exit

https://www.mirrorsng.com/see-emotional-whatsapp-message-zinedine-zidane-sent-real-madrid-stars-inform-exit/
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by frubben(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
dis one na bedsheet now
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Egein(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
muckross:
>>

Among These Curvy Ladies, Who Twerks Better.

Watch Video HERE

You're jobless.
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Tobycharles: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
muckross:
>>

Among These Curvy Ladies, Who Twerks Better.

Watch Video HERE

Go find a job n desist from irrelevant updates
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by cardoctor(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Welcome to naija
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
End time fashion designer grin
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Ahmeduana(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
This what the yorubas call: OYINBO SE ASO KO SE FITTING MO!
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is what Yoruba people do call, bambe or mube. I don't know why people patronize all these social media tailors. If na only my type full Nigeria, online business no go sell. I even dislike most of these tailors because they lie a lot, you now went ahead to patronise online tailors. Madam you done learn your lessons.
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Crixina(f): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
If I asked her to pay me just 10k to make the best for her, she would say I'm not an Instagram designer.

Take am as u see am hanty.
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by kullozone(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Readonee35L:

So with the way shes standing and the whole thing.
She still wants to have Model look like the one she saw in the pic.
Madam go and sleep..

Just like the pic below.
Not all women can slay in this type of dress. Depends on your boob grin

The tailor for deliver the lady size first, then we can start talking if it'll fit her or not.

They look like something someone just sew with needle and threadsmiley
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by don4real18(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
I don't believe the story
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by pawshjai(f): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Readonee35L:
This woman is quite silly.

The design she saw was for that of a slim person. How does she expect to slay with her own physic in the cloth.
She could have also ordered for the designers body to rock the cloth with.

Just look at her standing posture. She just troway body. Even if she rocks gucci and doesnt package her body she'd still look like that
Gbam!!
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by pawshjai(f): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jasen1:
She de craze? Didn't she see the person wearing the first one, nice body shape that's why the cloth look good on her,

Imagine her fat body she want a tailor to get her accurate size without even measuring her, because since she's not here someone else or she measured herself and send, it will be hard for a tailor to make you size without your measurements

With her body type she needs to be wearing senegalis gown not this type

Thanks
Gbam!! Gbam!!!
u spoke my mind
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Yankiss(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A U.S based Nigerian lady has taken to Instagram to call out a fashion designer who made a 'different' outfit from the one she saw on her Instagram page and ordered for.

According to her, "the fabric is so cheap too and the designer is rude". Read her posts below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/see-the-60k-outfit-a-nigerian-lady-ordered-vs-what-she-got.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Continue imitation, it is well. Not every outfit fits everybody. Not every tailor can sew as well. You ordered heaven and got hell grin grin
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Dyt(f): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
I have tears in my eyes
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by deeman001: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
i don't usually post much but i must post this one. you have nothing to lose, just check it out and earn your money. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

your earning depends on how much you can type. reistration is free .. i know some people will still doubt me and critize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Sterope(f): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Now why don't you have your fashion line?

Readonee35L:

So with the way shes standing and the whole thing.
She still wants to have Model look like the one she saw in the pic.
Madam go and sleep..

Just like the pic below.
Not all women can slay in this type of dress. Depends on your boob grin
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by chubinwa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Khd95:
Aba made vs London made cheesy
At list its better than going about killing innocent famers with ak47
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Haarkeen: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY TODAY!
Mine Bitcoin,Litecoin,Dogecoin Visit http://zipansion.com/1FKg0 and start mining today. You also get bonus hashpower when you register.
Re: See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got by Jasen1(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2018
pawshjai:
Gbam!! Gbam!!!
u spoke my mind

I spoke your mind really

You might be my missing ribs who knows smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking / The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company / Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.