Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,822 members, 7,848,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (31551 Views)

The Evil Called Atheism! / A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
superhumanist:

Says the mental patient that quoted me 5 times in less than 5 minutes when I wasnt even talking to him. Right here on this same thread!

You are mad! Seriously mad
I will never reply on your moniker. This is the last time.

What you are saying above proves that you are a stalker who eavesdrop on others conversations.

We were commenting on your FISHY behaviour.

Now go fly a Kite !!!!!
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
superhumanist:

undecided LIES
I AM WARNING YOU FISHY STALKER,
STAY OFF MY MENTIONS IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU.

SWERVE is the word you know.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I AM WARNING YOU FISHY STALKER,
STAY OFF MY MENTIONS IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU.

SWERVE is the word you know.

ScienceWatch:
I will never reply on your moniker. This is the last time.

What your are saying above proves that your are a stalker who eavesdrop on others conversations.

We were commenting on your FISHY behaviour.

Now go fly a Kite !!!!!

If only this brain dead fellow could understand simple facts.

1. We both are on this thread and so, how could one person stalk the other?

2. It is a public forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by bennyann: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
superhumanist:

Why are you confused? Either you like aggressive-abusive Christianity or not.

Also, Elijah was a killer. He killed the prophets of Baal.

Maybe you want to kill atheists like Elijah did to prophets of Baal? Eh?

Again, here we go with you quoting me amiss.

It's good to know you accept that the Christians here are lenient with you. That's what the power of Christ can do.

Don't worry you're safe. The Christians here can be said to be in the category of Paul the Apostle, so you're safe. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
bennyann:

Again, here we go with you quoting me amiss.

It's good to know you accept that the Christians here are lenient with you. That's what the power of Christ can do.

Don't worry you're safe. The Christians here can be said to be in the category of Paul the Apostle, so you're safe. wink

Lol.....so the christians here that wish death or tell demeaning lies upon atheist are like Paul the Apostle? Okay.

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Make I send account? grin
Sorry for the delay, a demented fish distracted me here.

Have you ever come across an envious FISH ??
Atheists are envious of the blessed life God has given you through his mighty son Jesus.

Atheists froth at the mouth when someone says, "I LOVE YOU JESUS."

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
superhumanist:

2. It is a public forum.
Now you want me to explain to a FISH how one person can be stalked even if they are both on the same thread.

First. You are a SLY FISH, so when I look away you quickly jump behind me and STALK me from behind like a gay lover.

Chai !!!! The insanity of this waterless FISH.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
superhumanist:

2. It is a public forum.
I thank God the creator that BUTTERFLYLEO and others have already exposed you.
Now you are attempting to bait me. Thankfully I remember BUTTERFLYLEO'S kind instruction to all religions worldwide to avoid demented fish/atheists. I AM DONE WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"Ma kọja mi Olugbala, kii nse orin ibilẹ kọ", budaatum please translate
ScienceWatch, one here to go.
Iyam here too to benefit from this gesture and be overwhelmed by the generosity ooo

Lol. CROSS OVER ME SAVIOUR ??
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Make I send account? grin
Transfer done Eft through Nedbank.

After chatting with you on the phone, I realized your deep sincerity to help mankind Devolve FROM FISH TO HUMAN.

Please don't thank me publicly.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You will not bait me into an argument about subjectivity and objectivity.

Listen carefully since you fail to reason logically as you should.

You say morality is set by society right? And I asked you, WHO MAKES UP THE SOCIETY? IS IT NOT INDIVIDUALS?

Before those laws are set, WHO INTRODUCES THEM? Is it not individuals?

"Society" is not a living thing. Humans in that society are the living things.

Individuals present INDIVIDUAL ideas of morality before any is adopted by a society. THE SOURCE FOR SUCH MORAL THOUGHT OR MORAL ADOPTIONS COME FROM INDIVIDUALS.

This is common sense.
Are you sure? Can you believe someone said their own morality was programmed into their dna by some divine being!?

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:

So you thank yourself publicly instead!?
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Transfer done Eft through Nedbank.

After chatting with you on the phone, I realized your deep sincerity to help mankind Devolve FROM FISH TO HUMAN.

Alex 4evergod Ekueme lives

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by MuttleyLaff: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"Ma kọja mi Olugbala, kii nse orin ibilẹ kọ", budaatum please translate
ScienceWatch, one here to go.
Iyam here too to benefit from this gesture and be overwhelmed by the generosity ooo

ScienceWatch:
Lol. CROSS OVER ME SAVIOUR ??
Ma kọja mi Olugbala,
Gbọ adura mi,
'Gba t'Iwọ ba n p'elomiran,
Mase kọja mi!

CHORUS:
Jesu! Jesu! Gbọ adura mi!
Gba t'Iwo ba n p'elomiran,
Mase kọja mi.

English original version
Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

CHORUS:
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
budaatum:

grin grin
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

grin grin
He has no shame.

I've been looking for wholesalers for Harry Porter. Do you know if it's popular in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
budaatum:

He has no shame.

I've been looking for wholesalers for Harry Porter. Do you know if it's popular in Nigeria?
I don't know hun but I'm sure I can get my hands on paper back copies here.
I'll see what I can dig out and holla.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

I don't know hun but I'm sure I can get my hands on paper back copies here.
I'll see what I can dig out and holla.

Ok.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Ma kọja mi Olugbala,
Gbọ adura mi,
'Gba t'Iwọ ba n p'elomiran,
Mase kọja mi!

CHORUS:
Jesu! Jesu! Gbọ adura mi!
Gba t'Iwo ba n p'elomiran,
Mase kọja mi.

English original version
Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.

CHORUS:
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.
Thanks for sharing. This is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
budaatum:

He has no shame.

Control your jealousy my dear. I do care for you as you will see in a moment.

BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE CHEAP.
https://m.aliexpress.com › wholesale › ha...
Buy low price, high quality harry potter books with worldwide shipping on AliExpress.com.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
budaatum:

I had to thank myself because you were too slow.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Control your jealousy my dear. I do care for you as you will see in a moment.

BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE CHEAP.
https://m.aliexpress.com › wholesale › ha...
Buy low price, high quality harry potter books with worldwide shipping on AliExpress.com.
Wholesale. Like 100.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
budaatum:

Wholesale. Like 100.
Check this wholesaler in the UK free delivery.

https://www.snazal.com/products.php?sbk=Harry+potter
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonofthunder:
John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 3:20
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Awesome Sonofthunder. You have highlighted the Atheists fear of the LIGHT.

Atheists claim they were once fish, therefore the LIGHT never came for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 1:22am On Jun 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Check this wholesaler in the UK free delivery.

https://www.snazal.com/products.php?sbk=Harry+potter
Thanks for your help Sc. It's my fault. I haven't given back story.

I am after at least 50 copies of the cheapest paper back editions of [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Philosopher%27s_Stone?wprov=sfla1]Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone[/url]. I am currently sub $3 which is way too dear.

Thanks for helping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 2:01am On Jun 06, 2018
HardMirror:
john i am really enjoying this. It is unbelievable these are adults probably graduates and we wonder why nigeria is not working when these are 90% of the population.
They need to read Harry Potter!

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by M0ron: 4:30am On Jun 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
With all respect due to you, you also know that reasoning with an atheist is like reasoning with a drunk. You may have observed how they take one step forward and three steps BACKWARDS in the presence of KINGEBUKASBLOG, BUTTERFLYLEO, WINNER01, SONOFTHUNDER, ANAS09 etc.

Their arguments are fairly repetitive but I get what you are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2018
budaatum:

I am after at least 50 copies of the cheapest paper back editions of [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Philosopher%27s_Stone?wprov=sfla1]Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone[/url]. I am currently sub $3 which is way too dear.

Thanks for helping.
You'll have to consider preloved (used) as there is no way you'll get a new copy for that price.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2018
shaybebaby:

You'll have to consider preloved (used) as there is no way you'll get a new copy for that price.
Used is good if I can get quantity. I am amazed they aren't going cheaper than what I've found!
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2018
budaatum:

Thanks for helping.
Ok. I would like to help you get the best deal for your order.
How much do you want to pay maximum for your order.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Ok. I would like to help you get the best deal for your order.
How much do you want to pay maximum for your order.

I smell 419

3 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
budaatum:

Used is good if I can get quantity. I am amazed they aren't going cheaper than what I've found!
Just in case you are also interested in Harry Potter the sorcers stone. You can get new at $7.15 min quantity 25 books.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.