Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) (46133 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Secure the future of the unborn children from this pit called Nigeria

Will never be well for the founding fathers

Awon oloshi
chief adviser. Now now, u too dey shop okron
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Call07034780891: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Happening in Anambra live. Cool cool

Haters should hug Bubu cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
I guess she took after her father with the dark skin.

She wan blend her dark skin so na whitey she hook.
Na joke o.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Congratulations to her and her husband.

Now, me i go speak my mind. I thought the characteristic that qualify Ibo as jew, beside circumcision, is light skin. What happened to this Ibo girl? She must not be jew. cool

A cow is more intelligent than you

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Something like that
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Does she use Kiwi as cream ??
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Now, me i go speak my mind. I thought the characteristic that qualify Ibo as jew, beside circumcision, is light skin. What happened to this Ibo girl? She must not be jew. cool

Come on bro too soon this lady's mum remains a legend

You are obviously not Yoruba because we don't reason like goats

So when they attack you please do not as alot of impostors here do also claim to be yoruba because your unintelligent post has shown you are not

Thank you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Holocene(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
But the girl dark wella sha....her mum was a bit light skinned abi na cream?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbo kwenu grin
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Igbaba2: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
whaoooo........epitome of humility and simplicity......oh Lord teach me humility! amen.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by sxme(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nairalandmentor:

Hahahahaha

You are disappointed bah? That's their choice ni. So you mustn't follow and do as others are doing. Just be yourself and cut your coat according to the material.

I like their simplicity.

Get a clean website design without advanced payment. Check my signature now
where are you based?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

And after her wedding anniversary in Nigeria, would she stay back home ?
for where, she no follow for the change government nah,See reason why boys dey relocate?

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Holocene:
But the girl dark wella sha....her mum was a bit light skinned abi na cream?

Another goat spotted.

By the way, I am the darknest in my family and I am proud of it
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Why is she these dark
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by harrwix(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Now see a white man proudly rocking our traditional atire for a "church / white wedding" , where our fellow brothers/sisters be killing themselves over suits and gowns.
Truly inferiority complex begins with you.
Wake-up Africans!

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by sxme(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
thats lovely.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
only 4ppl follow him come 9ja ,if boyz kidnap am now them go say dem wicked
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
Live@Madona Catholic Church as Mr Andrew David takes Dr Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili as her lovely wedded wife.
His Excellency our action Governor Willie Obiano, many other Government functionaries are here

Congrats to them
She's ebony black,her father is equally very dark. Congratulations to them and happy marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:
See what they are wearing, very simple and cute... and they have millions in their account if not Billions. if it's some slay queens na, we will not hear word, their gown go long from ikoyi to ajah grin
Wedding no be do or die affair, the simplest weddings tend to last more than the exquisite ones.

Diary of a pauper...
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Debra911(f): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Hahaah... Anytime I come NL , naso I go dey laff. Egbon I"m sure u know better , same way u see some Yoruba's that are light skinned, it doesn't mean majority of Yoruba's are light skinned. Majority of Igbos are light skinned, it doesn't mean u won't find dark ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:
"Chidiogo" shocked shocked shocked

What a name!

Sounds like the name of Masquerade
you don't even have a valid name to start with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
I'm in love with her wedding dress. So simple and beautiful. I love the groom attire too. Very very simple. I love it simple. I dey gbadun her black skin too

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:

Diary of a pauper...

Words of an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by 1sttruth: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

And after her wedding anniversary in Nigeria, would she stay back home ?

D
T
Those that run to Dubai to have their wedding, do they stay back in Dubai?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by CodeBrain434939: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
nice

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Why is she so black nah angry
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
there is one thing I like about Americans I.e simpleness.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by mystifyer: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
She's freaking black {true definition of an African skin colour}.. And the groom isn't even doing 'the regular' suit and tie for a church wedding. Impressive.

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
She is really black....

Wish them all the best...

She too after her dad, Dr Chike na blakky..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
VanBommel:
you don't even have a valid name to start with
It's a rare name...unisex
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=68114227]Congratulations to her and her husband.

I'm light skin and proudly Yoruba lol.
Skin colour can't tell where a person comes from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE / Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.