Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) (46134 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbo no get traditional cloth, Kikikikikiki ki. ....I know some primitive, bush tribe...unruly so called republicans without history!

Kikikikikiki!

cc Immhotep (rip) lzaa

1 Like

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
I saw yellow shoes shocked
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by sholly2017: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
How I wish your Mum Dora was present

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerian women and makeup sha!
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Those bleached out coke and fanta girls won't like this delectable ebony amazon. She maintained her factory-installed complexion.

True Melanin goddess!!! Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by thoniann(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:
"Chidiogo" shocked shocked shocked

What a name!

Sounds like the name of Masquerade

Idiot! Yours sounds like a Ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
[/b]I love this!!
Simple and exquisite in lotta ways cheesy

"Chidiogo" is a beautiful name, one i would love to name my daughter somedays.

Though am Yoruba[b]

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
thoniann:

Idiot! Yours sounds like a Ritual.

Chidiogo!
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lakeside79:

Come on bro too soon this lady's mum remains a legend

You are obviously not Yoruba because we don't reason like goats

So when they attack you please do not as alot of impostors here do also claim to be yoruba because your unintelligent post has shown you are not

Thank you

Serikin Yoruba, grin
The people im addressing already got the message, they know where im going and they know what to do.

God has tied me and Ibos together. What God tied together let no Yoruba put asunder. grin

Dora Akunyili was everyone's love. No doubt. The love continues with her children.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by tesstess(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
wow! i like her colour and I just like their simplicity even with the money they have.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Serikin Yoruba, grin
The people im addressing already got the message, they know where im going and they know what to do.

God has tied me and Ibos together. What God tied together let no Yoruba put asunder. grin

Dora Akunyili was everyone's love. No doubt. The love continues with her children.

Well done bro

That woman was indeed one of a kind
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by kennytidistar(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
apply here for your mentoring and business funding. The application is still on. Application closed 10th of June. https:///forms/OqmRUbBoifqIbFQH3
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Skin so smooth, melanin popping!! kiss

Congratulations to her!...

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by mimimile93: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Whatever a man wants in a black woman, a white woman has it thrice.

This girl charm strong sha..
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by holajeedayy: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
Live@Madona Catholic Church as Mr Andrew David takes Dr Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili as her lovely wedded wife.
His Excellency our action Governor Willie Obiano, many other Government functionaries are here

Congrats to them
Igbos have been making us proud not like dis killer machine from the north
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations my lovely sister and brother in law! A great future awaits you people. Once more congratulations! Meanwhile for genuine plots of land at Unizik permanent site Awka Anambra state call 08055717370
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by nowpresence(f): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
make I nor talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Shaybebaby, come see wedding dress grin
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Imagine the groom wearing traditional but here the groom must wear a suit
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:
Shaybebaby, come see wedding dress grin
I'm on my way baby gal. BTW, get yo ass over to ITV, naij is playing a friendly against england.
You know who to support. angry
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by iswallker(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
They better leave for lag immediately the ceremony is done b4 they go and kidnap them for ransome..

kiss
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree, I am NOT feeling that dress, don't get me wrong, I like the high-low style skirts/dresses but I wouldn't choose it for her.

I'm ma call the fashion police.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
Live@Madona Catholic Church as Mr Andrew David takes Dr Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili as her lovely wedded wife.
His Excellency our action Governor Willie Obiano, many other Government functionaries are here

Congrats to them

All these self centred fools
All these one na for CUTE kids
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Call07034780891: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambra is the safest state in Nigeria. There are over 50 Canadians that came all the way from Canada to attend this wedding. I saw some of them in Awka yesterday at Stanel world.

iswallker:
They better leave for lag immediately the ceremony is done b4 they go and kidnap them for ransome..

kiss
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by DONOCSO(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:

Congrats to them

When your crush finally texts you and say "Hi how are you?" Do not waste time just reply "I'm single and you?" I repeat do not waste time. - 234jam.com grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Ketimae(f): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by pretty16(f): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eyaa. Wish her mom was alive to see her.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

I'm on my way baby gal. BTW, get yo ass over to ITV, naij is playing a friendly against england.
You know who to support. angry

Who? England grin
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
She looks too dark for an Igbo Nigerian. Without knowing her background I would have thought she was from Sudan.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by AKswift: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beremx:
Black is beautiful! She even shared her church wedding with another couple. This is a very rare gesture. Not all big men children would want it.

Happy married life Diogo!
Nice observation! Not to many ‘rich kids’ would do same. I love the simplicity of the wedding
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Call07034780891: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jobless dirty frustrated old man, how does your own useless prostitute sister look?

[s]
Abagworo:
She looks too dark for an Igbo Nigerian. Without knowing her background I would have thought she was from Sudan.
[/s]
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
shaybebaby:
LivingFree, I am NOT feeling that dress, don't get me wrong, I like the high-low style skirts/dresses but I wouldn't choose it for her.

I'm ma call the fashion police.

What about the husband? She had eyes when she picked him grin

I'm not feeling the dress at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE / Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.