Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! (2299 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2010
So, na common knife? Return it jare
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2010
9-11:

[size=3pt]mine was k.
Yea been think about that o.
ok can I have your number cos I prefer calling. plzzzzzzzzzzzz (u can delete it afterward)[/size]
[size=3pt]I'm sorry but No[/size]. smiley
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

[size=3pt]I'm sorry but No[/size]. smiley
[size=3pt]I'm tempted to ask why, but I totally understand smiley[/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 30, 2010
@poster
the only problem with your equation is that if women had a price tags, like you suggested, then the guys paying would therefore treat them as property rather than a companion.

neily:

Guy, every woman wears a price tag. Yes! Starting from the hair style to the quality of clothes she wears, to the quality of her shoes, and even her make up. You know her class by the way she dresses. I don't know what u re looking for, a girl without taste? Thats bad, cos if eventually she becomes your wife, u will be a laughing stock.

are you saying that a woman who has supposed "class/taste" because she wear designer clothing and fancy perfumes should eat in better restaurants than one who hasnt got the right clothing/perfume but ONLY the right mind?!

class is in the mind of the beholder, a woman who sells herself to the highest bidder has absolutely no class AND definitely no taste but only that of money.

yes every woman has a price tag but the difference is that some can be "bought" with just the right emotion/feeling/attitude and care while other sharks will only value MONEY/STATUS/GIFTS.

i would prefer that my wifey looks like sh-it on the outside and be the perfect on the inside than the opposite.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2010
9-11:

[size=3pt]I'm tempted to ask why, but I totally understand smiley[/size]
[size=3pt]I like that You understand. Thank You!! Going to bed . . .G'night. smiley[/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2010
@ coded message . com : 9-11 and missy ( have u guyz heard of face book or better still yahoo, gmail or hotmail messenger's)

well just make sure u exchange number's and spare us all dis knife stories abeg.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2010
Nenum is jealous. grin grin
Don't worry, I can go round. shocked cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:49am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

[size=3pt]I like that You understand. Thank You!! Going to bed . . .G'night. smiley[/size]
[size=3pt]same here. sweet dreams smiley[/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

LMAO (for ones falls down n d*es)
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

shocked  cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 12:52am On May 30, 2010
9-11:

shocked cheesy

brother u are a man, better b bold, i beg
LOl
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2010
^^I'm heart broken shocked cheesy
**now I'm gonna sleep with abroken heart** Good night guys wink
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:54am On May 30, 2010
Nenum:

LMAO (for ones falls down n d*es)
Remain 'dead' until I'm through with 9-11  grin grin

9-11:

shocked  I'm heart broken shocked cheesy
**now I'm gonna sleep with abroken heart** Good night guys wink
Not in that sense, naughty You. embarassed
Nenum:

brother u are a man, better b bold, i beg
LOl
Adviser
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

Remain 'dead' until I'm through with 9-11 grin grin
Not in that sense, naughty You. embarassed

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooloud

this is less than high school.

i need to open a new thread, some brother's need serious brushing up, now i understand why we usually have one sided post on NL.

that must change. i beg
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 1:01am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

Not in that sense, naughty You. embarassedAdviser
I know.
I was kidding cheesy wink

Nenum:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooloud

this is less than high school.

i need to open a new thread, some brother's need serious brushing up, now i understand why we usually have one sided post on NL.

that must change. i beg

whatever that means. undecided
***obviously too much attention has been accorded the young man. Leaves before he says something else**
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2010
when u cum to the sexuality section, all u see is

"i am in love with mama Q", "Missing hen cum n marry me", "i want to marry Garbage becuz of gift'.

i was wondering where d real men are******* now i know better********
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 1:07am On May 30, 2010
Nenum, You seem hurt. Wettin happen na? grin

On a serz note, You have a  problem with 9-11 or our discussion? smiley
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 1:11am On May 30, 2010
just standards's dats all.

n its not just with 9/11 but a lot of the post i get to see on sexuality section.

comon dey are making the brother's look like "they are'' sorry i mean like we aint got style.

no personal beef.

catch u later
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2010
Okay, I've been trying but I must confess, I don't understand what Your point is. smiley

9-11 and I were talking and that should be No one's business. cool
Allow me find fault where there's one and if there's one.
I have no problem with anything he said and I suggest-
Whatever the issue is, it should die a natural death, now.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Sauron1: 1:21am On May 30, 2010
Brownteeth:

One thing about me is, I hate going through time wasting processes when I know there is actually a shorter route to arrive at the end point. When you ask ladies here what they require from guys they intend to date, the list is as follows:

Handsome
Intelligent
Generous
Respectfull
Well mannered
Tall
Fashion sense
Dependable
Strong
Big manliness
And God knows what.

Guys whenever a lady is mentioning these things to you, just tell her to shut the furck up!!! Cos the list above is a deceptive mask. When you pull out this mask to expose the true look of things, what you gonna see is just one word,  MONEY. When a usual toasting scene is in progress, the guys are busy churning out 1000 toasting lines and bars and the ladies are busy trying to estimate and calculate how much the guy probably worths. At the end, the girl's decision depends on the result of her calculation; whether the guy is loaded enough or not. This whole process is just time consuming when all these can be done in a very easy and quick way. Since all that ladies want is MONEY, why can't ladies simply wear a colossal price tag which tells how much money she expects from any interested guy who wants to date her? So that when an interested guy comes arround and checks the price, instead going through the rigours and time wastage of toasting and "may I buy you a drink" bla bla, all he needs to do is say these four words: "I can afford it"

Hilarious!
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nenum(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2010
laugh's and falls to d ground

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooloud
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooloud
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by violent(m): 1:45am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

I want my share. . . .and make it soon pls cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by zebra543: 2:10am On May 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the only problem with your equation is that if women had a price tags, like you suggested, then the guys paying would therefore treat them as property rather than a companion.

are you saying that a woman who has supposed "class/taste" because she wear designer clothing and fancy perfumes should eat in better restaurants than one who hasnt got the right clothing/perfume but ONLY the right mind?!

class is in the mind of the beholder, a woman who sells herself to the highest bidder has absolutely no class AND definitely no taste but only that of money.

yes every woman has a price tag but the difference is that some can be "bought" with just the right emotion/feeling/attitude and care while other sharks will only value MONEY/STATUS/GIFTS.

i would prefer that my wifey looks like sh-it on the outside and be the perfect on the inside than the opposite.

I think your a very rare type of man!! Im in cyber love!! I can assure you and im very sure you also know most men will never go for a woman that looks bad if thier life depended on it! Men want what is seen on the outside, its how they think! It makes a man happy for a woman to look good, even happier if it doesnt cost him a dime| A man will leave his wife if a better looking woman came along, richer woman came along etc etc But i think in the context of what the poster means is that women should just be straight forward with what they want. . . . . . MONEY!

@op, i agree with you, but if women wore a price tag all men will turn gay! if heaven could be bought, you know the rest! Mind you not every womans price tag will start with a pound sign, but what could be seen on the outside is easier to judge than qualities within!
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Shola2009(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2010
Mr Brownteeth, grin your post make sense.
small!

guys whenever a lady is mentioning these things to you, just tell her to shut the furck up!!! Cos the list above is a deceptive mask. When you pull out this mask to expose the true look of things, what you gonna see is just one word, MONEY. When a usual toasting scene is in progress, the guys are busy churning out 1000 toasting lines and bars and the ladies are busy trying to estimate and calculate how much the guy probably worths. At the end, the girl's decision depends on the result of her calculation; whether the guy is loaded enough or not. This whole process is just time consuming when all these can be done in a very easy and quick way. Since all that ladies want is MONEY, why can't ladies simply wear a colossal price tag which tells how much money she expects from any interested guy who wants to date her? So that when an interested guy comes arround and checks the price, instead going through the rigours and time wastage of toasting and "may I buy you a drink" bla bla, all he needs to do is say these four words: "I can afford it"

shocked grin grin
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by chazy4real(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2010
violent:

I want my share. . . .and make it soon pls cheesy
Heheheheh!!!!
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 30, 2010
zebra543:

I think your a very rare type of man!! Im in cyber love!! I can assure you and im very sure you also know most men will never go for a woman that looks bad if thier life depended on it! Men want what is seen on the outside, its how they think! It makes a man happy for a woman to look good, even happier if it doesnt cost him a dime| A man will leave his wife if a better looking woman came along, richer woman came along etc etc But i think in the context of what the poster means is that women should just be straight forward with what they want. . . . . . MONEY! 

some women have beauty whether they wear Prada/Louboutin or just a simple sheet and bare footed. all these accessory is to enhance what should already be there. an ugly person (in and out) can spend millions on designer gear and cosmetics but she will remain ugly. the foolish men might be blinded by it all and attracted to her but a wise person will see through the smoke screen.   

men would always find better looking, richer, younger women out there but the catch is to accept it and respect your spouse OR stay single forever to enjoy them all. the problem is that most nigerians marry for the wrong reason (peer pressure, money etc) therefore more tempted to cheat when they finally find their soul mate!

if a woman isnt comfortable to be seen raw (unclothed without makeup) then she is definitely not worthy to me because she has something to hide that i will only discover down the line when we are married. i dont want that kind of surprises in my life!!!!!
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 190: 1:31pm On May 30, 2010
190 strolls in to the building

can somebody around here greet me immediately
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by nellaluv(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2010
Nenum:

when u come to the sexuality section, all u see is

"i am in love with mama Q", "Missing hen come n marry me", "i want to marry Garbage becuz of gift'.

i was wondering where d real men are******* now i know better********

LWKMD, grin
true talk cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by zebra543: 2:22pm On May 30, 2010
i hear you, not all men are that way, in fact 99.9% of men are NOT! lol @soulmates do people still believe in that ish?? hmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 30, 2010
zebra543:

i hear you, not all men are that way, in fact 99.9% of men are NOT! lol @soulmates do people still believe in that ish?? hmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided

they dont and thats why they shouldnt get married at the first place. marrying any guy/gal out there that is as good as any other is a waste of time and that marriage will always be tested!
its not about marrying someone because you think they are the right one but its about marrying someone because you KNOW that they are the one.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

they dont and thats why they shouldnt get married at the first place. marrying any guy/gal out there that is as good as any other is a waste of time and that marriage will always be tested!
its not about marrying someone because you [b]think they are the right one but its about marrying someone because you KNOW that they are the one.[/b]

On the spot, you are absolutely right! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me Gay? Tufiakwa / What Do Girls Check Out First Upon Sighting A Guy On Swimtrunk / hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.