Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! (2298 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Brownteeth(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2010
One thing about me is, I hate going through time wasting processes when I know there is actually a shorter route to arrive at the end point. When you ask ladies here what they require from guys they intend to date, the list is as follows:

Handsome
Intelligent
Generous
Respectfull
Well mannered
Tall
Fashion sense
Dependable
Strong
Big manliness
And God knows what.

Guys whenever a lady is mentioning these things to you, just tell her to shut the furck up!!! Cos the list above is a deceptive mask. When you pull out this mask to expose the true look of things, what you gonna see is just one word, MONEY. When a usual toasting scene is in progress, the guys are busy churning out 1000 toasting lines and bars and the ladies are busy trying to estimate and calculate how much the guy probably worths. At the end, the girl's decision depends on the result of her calculation; whether the guy is loaded enough or not. This whole process is just time consuming when all these can be done in a very easy and quick way. Since all that ladies want is MONEY, why can't ladies simply wear a colossal price tag which tells how much money she expects from any interested guy who wants to date her? So that when an interested guy comes arround and checks the price, instead going through the rigours and time wastage of toasting and "may I buy you a drink" bla bla, all he needs to do is say these four words: "I can afford it"
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by cantell(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2010
Laugh wan kill me die.

Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 29, 2010
could say the the same thing about guys and sex but that would just be me generalising, which really isn't on at all quite frankly smiley
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Woke4all(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2010
Hahaha grin Dem no go gree wear coz dem too stuborn
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by dre11(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2010
Man!
u don fall my hand.
Wetin make u think go dat area.
emm!!! over 2 d ladies in da house.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2010
ibkaye:

could say the the same thing about guys and intimacy but that would just be me generalising, which really isn't on at all quite frankly smiley

@poster
please take a cue from Ibkaye's comment, I don't think its ok to generalize cos not all them ladies are about money and material stuff.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2010
Woes of a frustrated man.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by neily(f): 10:34pm On May 29, 2010
Guy, every woman wears a price tag. Yes! Starting from the hair style to the quality of clothes she wears, to the quality of her shoes, and even her make up. You know her class by the way she dresses. I don't know what u re looking for, a girl without taste? Thats bad, cos if eventually she becomes ur wife, u will be a laughing stock.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by dobodobo(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2010
That is why it is good going to ashewo spot to Bleep atimes
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by chiogo(f): 10:59pm On May 29, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Woes of a frustrated man.
GBAM!! cool
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by DHead(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2010
neily:

I don't know what u re looking for, a girl without taste? Thats bad, cos if eventually she becomes your wife, u will be a laughing stock.

Not always true.
Remember that 2 much of everything is bad. 2much of taste is also bad as the girl may endup becoming a burden on your shoulder which you may not be able to carry by the time she starts tasting for tasty tastes.

Becareful else u will have to steal to meet up her taste.

For me, an average lady is not bad.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2010
Mr,
Your write-up is flawed. If presumption is allowed here, In ma opinion, this is an empty cry of a dude who has had bad luck with women or has lost a Lady to a rich dude . . . .Get over it, You aren't the first victim.

Brownteeth:

Cos the list above is a deceptive mask.
Says who?

Brownteeth:

When you pull out this mask to expose the true look of things, what you gonna see is just one word,  MONEY. When a usual toasting scene is in progress, the guys are busy churning out 1000 toasting lines and bars and the ladies are busy trying to estimate and calculate how much the guy probably worths. At the end, the girl's decision depends on the result of her calculation; whether the guy is loaded enough or not. This whole process is just time consuming when all these can be done in a very easy and quick way. Since all that ladies want is MONEY, why can't ladies simply wear a colossal price tag which tells how much money she expects from any interested guy who wants to date her? So that when an interested guy comes arround and checks the price, instead going through the rigours and time wastage of toasting and "may I buy you a drink" bla bla, all he needs to do is say these four words: "I can afford it"

On ma list, there's money and some of the above mentioned qualities- and they are as important [if not more] as money, such that, the presence of money alone cannot demean their significance. I would want a man who's financially healthy for a lotta reasons outside/other than ma interest.

I don't know what kinda Ladies You roll with - prolly hungry ones who tend to allow all their problems fall on their men- but we are all not like that. Some of us can do for ourselves and therefore need no man's money to feel/look good.

I mean, who wants a 'Money-miss-road', a Bob Izua for a husband or boyfriend? undecided

neily:

Guy, every woman wears a price tag. Yes! Starting from the hair style to the quality of clothes she wears, to the quality of her shoes, and even her make up. You know her class by the way she dresses.
Can You expatiate on this?
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2010
^^^hey there stranger smiley
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2010
Tsup? wink
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2010
^^^ nothing much, just trying to do some stuff smiley
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2010
Good!
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2010
I see you've devised a means of beating the censored words really smart. wink
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by zebra543: 11:18pm On May 29, 2010
No woman in her right senses will piporsly go for men that have nothing! The women that do have normally been through rought times and find life easier with men that arent well to do! Its not a bad thing at all! what amuses me is the fact that men continuosly complain about it!  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2010
9-11:

I see you've devised a means of beating the censored words really smart. wink
Werrin pesin go do na?! cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2010
^^need your advice on something
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2010
This topic is really funny.placin a price tag on the womenfolk would make them look cheap as lots of guys would go borrow or steal just to be wit chicks.its already bad enough the way things are presently
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2010
9-11:

^^need your advice on something
I'm listening! smiley
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2010
[size=3pt]Momsi is coming to visit tomorrow and there is this set of knives which I “borrowed from her” (without telling her – don’t say I stole it) and I know she is not going to be very happy if she finds it with me cos she kind of like them a lot (so much that she doesn’t use them). So I was thinking of hiding them (although I know that’s bad) tomorrow or what do you think[/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by nellaluv(f): 11:47pm On May 29, 2010
MissyB and 911 must u guys derail every thread with your Nigerian love tongue abeg create a special thread (bedroom) for that jare undecided .
@ topic, no need for price tags, just try toasting one on the same level with you.
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2010
9-11:

[size=3pt]Momsi is coming to visit tomorrow and there is this set of knives which I “borrowed from her” (without telling her – don’t say I stole it) and I know she is not going to be very happy if she finds it with me cos she kind of like them a lot (so much that she doesn’t use them). So I was thinking of hiding them (although I know that’s bad) tomorrow or what do you think[/size]
[size=3pt]Who's 'her', what did You 'borrow'  grin, can't you return it before she finds out?[/size]

nellaluv:

MissyB and 911 must u guys derail every thread with your Nigerian love tongue abeg create a special thread (bedroom) for that jare undecided .
@ topic, no need for price tags, just try toasting one on the same level with you.
E deh pain You?  grin grin
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

[size=3pt]Who's 'her', [/size]

[size=3pt]Ma mum silly tongue[/size]
Missy B:

[size=3pt] what did You 'borrow'  [/size]
[size=3pt]I said her set of knives that she cherrish and never use[/size]
Missy B:

[size=3pt]can't you return it before she finds out?[/size]
[size=3pt]can't[/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2010
Lol!!
[size=3pt]So, na common knife? grin grin Return it jare.[/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

Lol!!
[size=3pt]So, na common knife? grin grin Return it jare.[/size]
[size=3pt]I wish I could refer to them that way cos the way she cherrish them you thnik its some thing else. I grow up to meed them in the cabinet and I never saw her use them. now I'm embarassed cos you're making it seem some how embarassed . thanks though. [/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2010
9-11:

[size=3pt]I wish I could refer to them that way cos the way she cherrish them you thnik its some thing else. I grow up to meed them in the cabinet and I never saw her use them. now I'm  embarassed cos you're making it seem some how embarassed . thanks though. [/size]
[size=3pt]Embarrassed kè? cheesy
If You still have 'em, return 'em before she finds out, else, I'll spank Your butt.[/size] smiley
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

[size=3pt]Embarrassed kè? cheesy
If You still have 'em, return 'em before she finds out, else, I'll spank Your butt.[/size] smiley

[size=3pt]smiley can't do that cos she's coming this morning after church.
Anyway, how was ur day?[/size]
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by MissyB1(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2010
9-11:

[size=3pt]smiley can't do that cos she's coming this morning after church.
Anyway, how was your day?[/size]
[size=3pt]T'was good! Yours? You know, we stand the risk of getting banned for offtopic posts . . . .Just don't cry when You get banned.[/size]. grin
Re: Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! by 912(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2010
Missy B:

[size=3pt]T'was good! Yours? You know, we stand the risk of getting banned for offtopic posts . . . .Just don't cry when You get banned.[/size]. grin
[size=3pt]mine was k.
Yea been think about that o.
ok can I have your number cos I prefer calling. plzzzzzzzzzzzz (u can delete it afterward)[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buying Something Expensive For A Guy / The Truth At Last! / Am Confused. Am Engaged To A Jehovah's Witness(please Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.