Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Angela , CEO Of Zappy Pop Corns Bids Farewell To Spinsterhood! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela , CEO Of Zappy Pop Corns Bids Farewell To Spinsterhood! (562 Views)

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela , CEO Of Zappy Pop Corns Bids Farewell To Spinsterhood! by ariesbull: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
She might be called a multi tasker, been in the ICT space and also an entrepreneur, managing the corporate brand of Zeta Web and also the CEO of Zappy Pop Corn recently walked down the aisle with her husband Emeka Ojiako whom she fondly calls "Emmy" to solemnize their matrimony in Warri, Delta State.

Originally from Anambra, Angela has been able to combine entrepreneurship and paid job efficiently and seamlessly.Nchekwube Angela got married to Mr. Emeka Ojiako, Having met the pretty Angela I calabar 2014 during the elder sister's wedding and took interest in her. The journey of 4 years ended in 2018, at least we can sing "Kumbaya" for the sweet couples

In her words " I didn't know and he didn't talk to me during the wedding, Race down to 2017 was when he got my number from my brother in-law and made the first call which I harrased him and called him a 419ner. He tried as much to explain that he is not, and I insisted he tell me how he got my number."

"So thats how we started talking and talking and now we are married. The rest is history as they say", she added .https://etimes.com.ng/angela-ceo-of-zappy-pop-corns-bids-farewell-to-spinsterhood/

All the way to Sapele Warri, which is the venue of the marriage after their cultural marriage at Anambra . The Venue of the wedding was Church:Jesus Freedom Mission, Sapele, Delta State , having grown up in Delta and as a Delta child took the man home .

As Angela and Emeka strides the sweet road of marriage ,there is no doubt that the couple would make a success of it based on the fact that both are married and have endured for four years and this is one critical ingredient in marriage which is patience.

https://etimes.com.ng/angela-ceo-of-zappy-pop-corns-bids-farewell-to-spinsterhood/

Re: Angela , CEO Of Zappy Pop Corns Bids Farewell To Spinsterhood! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Angela , CEO Of Zappy Pop Corns Bids Farewell To Spinsterhood! by Adukey(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
The little girl is so cute and her gown is beautiful. Happy married life to the couple, God bless their union.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nursing Mother Placing Bets On Worldcup Matches With Baby On Her Back / Ladies, Things You Should Know About Sex Before Dating Any Man / One Stroke Too Many- Demand Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.