Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,305 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? (661 Views)

'Dressing Sexy' Is A Sin That Would Take You Straight To Hell! / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Many Christians have various perceptions about dressing, some believe dressing so covered & Orthodox is the way, some feel dressing freely is the way; but their is a real meaning to what God is saying on "God looks at the heart & man looks at the outward appearance".

Dressing in a sexy way is good only to ones spouse & within the confines of ones spouse. If sexy dressing is made public & if it leads to seduction, it becomes sin...I mean, if the dressing on its own leads to seduction, it is sin. I say so because some people will lust after you even if you are wearing canopy... Dressing unfashionably is also wrong. I mean dressing like an old woman or old man when one is young is also wrong because it could kill excitement in a particular course of action.

These are the keys to what God is saying on "God sees the heart & man looks at the outward appearance". God is not saying that outward appearance here is out of it, He is saying that man does not have the privilege to see the heart, rather he can see your outward appearance alone. He God, sees both. I Samuel 16:7.. Since man validates your good life by your outward appearance as he has no access to your heart, you must also satisfy man with your outward appearance so he can trust your life Matthew 5:16-18 "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works & glorify your father in heaven" . Your good works includes the decent dressing man can see...

Conclusion: Dressing sexy is not good for the public, except ones spouse & in confinement to ones spouse, but dressing beautifully & decently is very good for the public.
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by friendlyadvice: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin Taxing collecting tithe from church members nko? Does that take you to heaven?
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin Taxing collecting tithe from church members nko? Does that take you to heaven?
Are you a tithe collector
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by friendlyadvice: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
loveformercy:
Are you a tithe collector
Nah I'm just want to know how much pop corn to buy in case I have to watch pastors adebole and oledepo burn in hell
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by luvmijeje(f): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Women should dress the way that makes them feel good. Enough of the men trying to control them. Enough of the blackmailing by the society. And enough of blaming them for for the misconduct of sexual predators.
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by frank317: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
luvmijeje:
Women should dress the way that makes them feel good. Enough of the men trying to control them. Enough of the blackmailing by the society. And enough of blaming them for for the misconduct of sexual predators.

Lol... your God started it
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by Anigreat: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Straight to hell
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by luvmijeje(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
frank317:

Lol... your God started it

My God didn't start this crap. Men started it for selfish purpose.

Frankkkk....... How you deh?
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by frank317: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
luvmijeje:

My God didn't start this crap. Men started it for selfish purpose.

Frankkkk....... How you deh?

I am fine babe...

Ya look deep u will see that religion has made a lot of people justify selfish actions... at the end of the day, its all the bibles fault.
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by luvmijeje(f): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
frank317:

I am fine babe...

Ya look deep u will see that religion has made a lot of people justify selfish actions... at the end of the day, its all the bibles fault.

We'll have to agree to disagree. In as much as I have qualms with the Bible, our culture is a breeding ground for the mistreatment of women. The Bible and other books thrives because our culture gives room of it.
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by powerkey: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
You should ask if it will take you to heaven
Re: Will Dressing Sexy Take You To Hell???? by godliman: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
if it does where else will i take you to ?

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason You Are Already In Hell Fire And Didn't Know It / Egyptian President Builds Huge Church For Christians / “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.