Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA (24149 Views)

Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by SalamRushdie: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nobel prize for what? I am waiting
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by israelmao(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Leah ,Jesus that you hold fast in trials will not let you down.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by CanineOfJackal: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Nobel prize for unnecessarily putting her parents and close ones through trauma.
All she needed to do was 'pretend' and get it over with.

Wow, atheist really have a point, religion has a way of taking away our brains.
In Islam pretence is allowed because the religion has a lot of hypocrisy
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by sweetgala(m): 1:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nigeria for you,
Nobel prize for what actually?What happened to other Nigerians who are in different fields that truly qualify for the award.
We are so good at heating the polity I don't think the Nobel prize is given on the grounds of religion.

Lean is not the only Nigerian in captivity of the BH, there are over 2 thousand individuals abducted by the BH living under terrible circumstances.

It's is possible.leah is in a better environment than others because it's obvious to me BH are keeping her as a big pawn to trade in when the time is rigjt.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 03, 2018
For what exactly... Pray for the girl's release & stop chasing vanity. Man of God undecided
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by alenwup(m): 2:45am On Jun 03, 2018
This is seriously unbelievable! Do this people know what Nobel Prize is? Why aren't they praying and fasting for her release. God will certainly bring swift justice on all the acclaimed men of God who are only interested in offering and tithes of poor and hapless congregations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Bridget95(f): 3:32am On Jun 03, 2018
on point.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by BabaRamota1980: 4:39am On Jun 03, 2018
damiloladuke:
The Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA, on Saturday has advocated that the Dapchi girl in Boko Haram custody Leah Sharibu should be awarded a Nobel Prize.

The newly inaugurated ECWA President, Rev. Stephen Panya Baba, made the disclosure while delivering his inaugural speech on the occasion of his installation, at the Church’s headquarters in Jos, the Plateau State capital.

The ECWA President said:

“The population of persecuted Christians, widows, orphans and vulnerable children and the poor generally in our churches and mission fields has reached astronomical levels.

“Apart from natural causes and other socio-political factors like ethnic and tribal clashes, the murderous activities of radical Islamists like Boko Haram and some Fulani herdsmen who are jihadists, have contributed very greatly to the rise in the number of widows and orphans in many of our churches today.

“We are also still calling for intensified action by the Federal Government to secure the release of the remaining Chibok girls and of recent, Leah Sharibu, who is being held captive by Boko Haram, for the singular reason that she has refused to deny her faith in our saviour and Lord Jesus Christ.”

According to him, Leah deserves a Nobel prize for her strength of spirit and courage in the midst of “pain and suffering”.

“We call on the international community to act on behalf of Leah Sharibu like they did Malala Yousfzai.

“Let us remember that peace is merely an illusion unless anchored on the bedrock of justice.

“Without justice in our society peace is a mirage, a fleeting shadow beyond grasp”.

“It is for this reason that I call on governments and authorities at all levels to ensure that justice flows like a river in our land by giving each citizen his or her due inspite of religion, tribe, creed or social standing. That is the real way to peace and progress.

“When this happens, the evils and wickedness that have plagued our country will be eliminated,” Baba stressed.

https://lailasnews.com/leah-sharibu-should-be-awarded-a-nobel-prize-ecwa/

Allahu Akbar!

I endorse this message. That would truly gladden my heart if this girl gets an international recognition for her strength and faith.

Even the Quran speaks kindly in respect of persons like this. She is exalted and may God Almighty continue to keep her safe and reunited with her family.

There was a nurse that was on twitter and also got kidnapped and no one has heard of her since. Whats update on her situation, does anyone know?
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Edu3Again: 4:47am On Jun 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Why not they offer her captors and all silent muslims peace prize for giving the world peace?

is there any peace with islam

BabaRamota1980:

Allahu Akbar!

I endorse this message. That would truly gladden my heart if this girl gets an international recognition for her strength and faith.

Even the Quran speaks kindly in respect of persons like this. She is exalted and may God Almighty continue to keep her safe and reunited with her family.

There was a nurse that was on twitter and also got kidnapped and no one has heard of her since. Whats update on her situation, does anyone know?

na becos of allah and the quoran that she is imprisoned in the 1st place
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Toks2008(m): 4:55am On Jun 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless write up.

Very useless and vague...i thought securing her freedom should be paramount at this point.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Fuadeiza(m): 5:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Edu3Again:

Yes, there is peace in Islam

[quote] na becos of Allah and the quoran that she is imprisoned in the 1st place[\quote]

Where did you get this your fact from...

What I can say to you is.

Everyone sees their religion as perfect, I see Islam as Perfect, But we humans are not. so, if you wanna talk, don't abuse the religion, you can abuse the wrong doers..

Bcoz I'm a Muslim doesn't mean Everything I do potrays "Islam".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by OgahBohz: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Edu3Again:

na becos of allah and the quoran that she is imprisoned in the 1st place

See, even before our prophet died he predicted these evil doers , and warned us against em, ..

he specifical said ,"oh you who believe , beware of the people who will pretend to be Muslims, who will read the Quran , and will kill anyone all in the name of Islam, these people are nothing but evil does and hypocrites .."

and he commanded that wen we come in contact with them, we should fight them with all we have..

the truth is this.. just like the bible, there some verses in the quraan that talked about the war that occurred during of our prophet pbuh, these verses are their for us to reflect on and appreciate those before us , (a time where Muslims where killed like animals, a time when a believer can't even walk in the streets freely) during this time, Allah(God) commanded the Muslims to fight back, which is the struggle (jihad) .. of then ..

Criminals who hide under the umbrella of religion to perpetuate crime often try to use these verses( history verses), to justify their actions . IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE MUSLIMS..

remember this evil men have also attack some Muslims kidnapped and killed many, even in their worship places ..

honestly the problem I think the we the Muslims have is knowledge..

many don't even know what islam is , how then are we going to crate awareness to the non Muslims...

here in Nigeria , I expect the Muslims group to always condemn the act of this people publicly , and let the people know what islam is..

any time there is an attack like this, all the Muslim group leaders will never publicly condemn it! its wrong on our part.

instead they prefer to be doing politics upandan

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by emi14: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless write up.

A fool may label a call for peace and security "useless". The piece is meaningless and senseless to you because you lack wisdom , knowledge and understanding . Killing and violent intimidation is your hallmark.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by pennylland: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless write up.

YOU ARE THE USELESS ONE

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by HeroicMeastro: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2018
damiloladuke:
The Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA, on Saturday has advocated that the Dapchi girl in Boko Haram custody Leah Sharibu should be awarded a Nobel Prize.

The newly inaugurated ECWA President, Rev. Stephen Panya Baba, made the disclosure while delivering his inaugural speech on the occasion of his installation, at the Church’s headquarters in Jos, the Plateau State capital.

The ECWA President said:

“The population of persecuted Christians, widows, orphans and vulnerable children and the poor generally in our churches and mission fields has reached astronomical levels.

“Apart from natural causes and other socio-political factors like ethnic and tribal clashes, the murderous activities of radical Islamists like Boko Haram and some Fulani herdsmen who are jihadists, have contributed very greatly to the rise in the number of widows and orphans in many of our churches today.

“We are also still calling for intensified action by the Federal Government to secure the release of the remaining Chibok girls and of recent, Leah Sharibu, who is being held captive by Boko Haram, for the singular reason that she has refused to deny her faith in our saviour and Lord Jesus Christ.”

According to him, Leah deserves a Nobel prize for her strength of spirit and courage in the midst of “pain and suffering”.

“We call on the international community to act on behalf of Leah Sharibu like they did Malala Yousfzai.

“Let us remember that peace is merely an illusion unless anchored on the bedrock of justice.

“Without justice in our society peace is a mirage, a fleeting shadow beyond grasp”.

“It is for this reason that I call on governments and authorities at all levels to ensure that justice flows like a river in our land by giving each citizen his or her due inspite of religion, tribe, creed or social standing. That is the real way to peace and progress.

“When this happens, the evils and wickedness that have plagued our country will be eliminated,” Baba stressed.

The way this nonsense people are publicising the Leah's issue will make those Boko boys not wanting to release her.
Stop sabotaging govt effort in negotiating for her (and others) release.
keep your mouth shut for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Akinpelumusibau: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Is like dis ECWA president is mad, what a useless Noble prize award is he foolishly talking about when the topic should be recue of the innocent people captured by boko haram? I tire for blackman reasoning oooooo
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by CHIGIM: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2018
I agree with u on this one but the prize will be the most foolish girl of all time bc of what her stupidity has caused her family and love ones, even Abraham denied his wife just to stay alive. its called wisdom.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by LVStone(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless write up.

I am sure you are surprised by the level of your sophisticated uselessness and foolishness.

I have never cursed here before, get this into your skull, may the faith of Leah befall you and your generation without solution.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Neoteny(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Yeah I agree.

She should be awarded the Nobel prize in physics for uniting Einstein's theory of relativity with quantum mechanics.

Seriously why are naija christians so dumb?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by killuminati(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Evil
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Mydazz(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Leah will be released very close to 2019 General election to get more Christian votes for the incumbent government.
Watch as this unfolds soon
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Ranchhoddas: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Nobel Prize for what? For not being smart?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nigeria for you,
Nobel prize for what actually?What happened to other Nigerians who are in different fields that truly qualify for the award.
We are so good at heating the polity I don't think the Nobel prize is given on the grounds of religion.
The Nobel peace prize was given to Obama not long after he became president. . .without doing anything quite spectacular to earn it. Even though there were lots of others who probably deserved it more. He was most likely given just because he's black. If this girl gains more international recognition, don't be surprised if she gets it. . .or Donald Trump, lol grin (he's been nominated too).

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Cargo36: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Nonsense as usual what about other people in captivity of negativity
damiloladuke:

The newly inaugurated ECWA President, Rev. Stephen Panya Baba, made the disclosure while delivering his inaugural speech on the occasion of his installation, at t

The ECWA President said:

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by DabuIIIT: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Strikethem:
E pain you that you are not recognized abi?
maybe if the connie is a naijiriyan,he will be recognised grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by JayB11(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless write up.

Wasted education fee.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PIECES, KILLING AND DESTRUCTION... MUHAMMAD THE HUSBAND OF MANY WIVES.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by chernest2002: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Noble price while in captivity so that you will take the money that accompanying the award. We want her freedom not award.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by lereinter(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
the mark of the lamb is on leah
Jehovah keep her safe return her soon in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
LVStone:

I am sure you are surprised by the level of your sophisticated uselessness and foolishness.

I have never cursed here before, get this into your skull, may the faith of Leah befall you and your generation without solution.
hold this "K" for me.
Re: Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA by marvos: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
maybe that girl don travel to .....since nah him make dem the immortalize am in absentia.First,birthday,now nobel prize, well her pix nah my assurance

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name / I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.