Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) (2020 Views)

Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once / Let's Be Truthful... "Photo" / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2010
If not for morning before/after pills, abortion and condom. How many kids do you think you would have got??

For me i would have gotten at least 9 grin
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:32pm On May 29, 2010
OMG! *subscribing*
I'm interested in reading sincere responses.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2010
^^
So be sincere coz am interested in reading ur's too
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by MissyB1(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2010
Virgins aren't allowed? Oops!! ma bad . . . .Gotta gerrout of here. embarassed
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 29, 2010
at least 20.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2010
Missy B:

Virgins aren't allowed? Oops!! ma bad . . . .Gotta gerrout of here. embarassed
Super story but pls come back soon for testimonies.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by MissyB1(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2010
Are You trynna negate ma claim of being a Fergin? shocked
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2010
^^
No ma You are a fairjin Ooo.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by seedord247(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2010
at least it should have being 4 for now.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by tayoast(m): 12:43am On May 30, 2010
MURDERERS!!!
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by adetoru(f): 12:47am On May 30, 2010
tayo_ast:

MURDERERS!!!
AND how many have you encouraged ur babes to murder
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Nobody: 12:52am On May 30, 2010
@post
i wouldnt know since women dont automatically get pregnant if they have unprotected s e x.
to give you an estimate i should know how many women i shagged while they were ovulating.
thats impossible to know!
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by tayoast(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2010
adetoru:

AND how many have you encouraged your babes to murder

NONE!
Hw many av u done 4 him?
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Faher(m): 1:30am On May 30, 2010
Woke4all:

If not for morning before/after pills, abortion and condom. How many kids do you think you would have got??

For me i would have gotten at least 9 grin

What makes you so sure that your stuff is even fertile tongue
Unless your babes have had 9 abortions, u can't say for sure cheesy
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2010
Faher:

What makes you so sure that your stuff is even fertile tongue
Unless your babes have had 9 abortions, u can't say for sure cheesy

because it's tested and trusted.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by holotee(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by iice(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2010
Better to stick with one who shoots blanks grin
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2010
iice:

Better to stick with one who shoots blanks grin
pls break it down
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by obstead200(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2010
if not for condoms, pills and, on one or two occasions, abortion, I would have fathered a whole kindred by now. A street filled with my offsprings should have been named after me by now. my children born within a year will be enough for a classroom grin grin

But u know the funny thing, finding galfriends is very easy. But now, I want to get married and I'v come to discover that finding a wife is not easy at all. The only girl I love enough to want to settle down with does not seem to give a damn about me. I've been trying for some time now to impress her and get her to look favourably on me. am still hoping to succeed though.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by invisible2(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2010
See cowards, all of una dey poke for under and are too scared of responsibilities? I have news for ya, berra start now to procreate now you are young instead of waiting until your organs are weak from overuse. That time you will be doing the 'thing' once in three months. Madam will just give you poison and marry a virile young man with your money while you sulk in hell.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by lizzybabe1(f): 9:11pm On May 30, 2010
I can't really say. Maybe 3? But at least, they all would have had the same Daddy. Not different Daddies like some people I know. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by unitee(f): 9:14pm On May 30, 2010
i could be having zero kiddos
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2010
invisible!:

See cowards, all of una dey poke for under and are too scared of responsibilities? I have news for ya, berra start now to procreate now you are young instead of waiting until your organs are weak from overuse. That time you will be doing the 'thing' once in three months. Madam will just give you poison and marry a virile young man with your money while you sulk in hell.
Is there anything wrong with this goat?

If you are married now did you marry as a virgin?

obstead200:

if not for condoms, pills and, on one or two occasions, abortion, I would have fathered a whole kindred by now. A street filled with my offsprings should have been named after me by now. my children born within a year will be enough for a classroom grin grin

But u know the funny thing, finding galfriends is very easy. But now, I want to get married and I'v come to discover that finding a wife is not easy at all. The only girl I love enough to want to settle down with does not seem to give a damn about me. I've been trying for some time now to impress her and get her to look favourably on me. am still hoping to succeed though.
I like that part.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2010
lizzybabe1:

I can't really say. Maybe 3? But at least, they all would have had the same Daddy. Not different Daddies like some people I know. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I like that bold part.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by invisible2(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2010
@woke4all, that a goat fathered you is no reason for you to be too uptight, if you don't like my suggestion then go and chew cud like your daddy. Mumu.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Kunbee: 9:57pm On May 30, 2010
None cool
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by invisible2(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2010
@woke4all, na ya mama I marry, please mind your crooked life and bent mouth. Some people can't take a joke without adding their life misery to it.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by 190: 10:12pm On May 30, 2010
Hmm, mine would have been like 25 by now considering the fact that i started early~
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2010
invisible!:

na ya mama I marry
so you finally agreed you are a mad man!

there's really no point quarrelling with a mad man you win.

Bros no vex na joke we was na grin
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by invisible2(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2010
@woke4all, good, now run along you nanny goat and chew more grass, no need arguing with a goat. End of the issue.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by oyinda3(f): 10:32pm On May 30, 2010
rather than doing abortion left and right, do naija women use birth control pills?

I know a lot of white girls use it.
Re: Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) by Woke4all(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2010
@Invisible
you don win na. Oya smile 4 me grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? / What Will You Do IF......? / Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.