Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

These Gurls Ehh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Gurls Ehh! (2065 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
Please, i keep wondering and pondering over this, time and again, I just wonder why Some,( I DIDNT SAY ALL) gurls dont really care generally about  themselves, most especially their feet and how they smell. They spend all the time POURING PAMCAKE AND BLEACHING CREAMS ON THEIR FACES, NOT MINDING THEIR DIRTY FEETS, even some don't wear nice perfumes; And the most annoying part of it is, when you stare at their dirty look, NA DAT TIME DEM GO BEGIN SHOW THEIR LOCAL SWAGGA, DEY CATWALK WITH THEIR WOR-WOR LEG WEY CURVE LIKE CURVE 2, Nna mehnn!!, SHEY I NO GO GO FOR SEMINARY SCHOOL SO, e never too late oo!  sad sad

Re: These Gurls Ehh! by ronkebp(f): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
You too stop looking at local girls, change your location and upgrade your 'looking strategy'!!!! wink wink
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
this man ehh!!
Where av you bn threading for you to come across smelly feet girls, i avnt jammed any o and i pray i dont, and make u go join seminary be d next point agenda o
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by mamacy: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

Please, i keep wondering and pondering over this, time and again, I just wonder why Some,( I DIDNT SAY ALL) gurls dont really care generally about themselves, most especially their feet and how they smell. They spend all the time POURING PAMCAKE AND BLEACHING CREAMS ON THEIR FACES, NOT MINDING THEIR DIRTY FEETS, even some don't wear nice perfumes; And the most annoying part of it is, when you stare at their dirty look, NA DAT TIME DEM GO BEGIN SHOW THEIR LOCAL SWAGGA, DEY CATWALK WITH THEIR WOR-WOR LEG WEY CURVE LIKE CURVE 2, Nna mehnn!!, SHEY I NO GO GO FOR SEMINARY SCHOOL SO, e never too late oo! sad sad

u are really wise OP, yes some not all, its just unfortunate u vent met the remaining classy ones, keep on searching, u will get there
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
You too stop looking at local girls, change your location and upgrade your 'looking strategy'!!!!

this man ehh!!
Where av you bn threading for you to come across smelly feet girls, i avnt jammed any o and i pray i dont, and make u go join seminary be d next point agenda o

Im not being one sided here, about where i see them, im speaking generally about them gurls, Must they go about with dirty feets, Thats the question, When i cruise round the town, all, i but see is EYE Sores in them lipsrsealed sad, I swear, i like gurls with clean feet, and i think that partially determines hw clean they could be inside
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2011
u are really wise OP, yes some not all, its just unfortunate u vent met the remaining classy ones, keep on searching, u will get there

And, was i searching , did you read my msg at all shocked shocked
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by ronkebp(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
then stop looking at those with 'walkswagens', because there is no way, they would walk around on those dusty roads without, dust settling on their feet, go for the 'cars-driving chics'.
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Goldieluks: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Girls? Dirty feet?

You must have been mingling with dirty local champion girls. Try hooking yourself up with girls of your class,dude.
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by mamacy: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

And, was i searching , did you read my msg at all shocked shocked

keep on looking then OP, u actually cant blame dem cos niger roads r too dusty as ronke commented,
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
Girls? Dirty feet?

You must have been mingling with dirty local champion girls. Try hooking yourself up with girls of your class,dude.

For you to have spoken in this manner, I'm suspecting you
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
then stop looking at those with 'walkswagens', because there is no way, they would walk around on those dusty roads without, dust settling on their feet, go for the 'cars-driving chics'.

keep on looking then OP, u actually cant blame dem cos niger roads r too dusty as ronke commented,

OK, DUST NO DEY TOUCH DAT FACE LOADED WITH PANCAKE AND BLEACHING CREAM ABY, even when they try looking nice, they still spend little time on their feet and hw they smell
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Goldieluks: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

For you to have spoken in this manner, I'm suspecting you

No thanks,am not that into you.duh! tongue
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Orton10(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Girls? Dirty feet?

Goldie what has 'class' got to do with this?
He has an obsession with girls' feet, probably fetish, simple and short.
I get his stress sha, but kini big deal? And its rainy season already so why the hype?
And I bet its not that bad man, rest your head.  

Some people get time sha. . . .
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by mamacy: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

OK, DUST NO DEY TOUCH DAT FACE LOADED WITH PANCAKE AND BLEACHING CREAM ABY, even when they try looking nice, they still spend little time on their feet and hw they smell

u wan spoil show for dem? of course, their faces have to look nyce and attractive, since not all guys are very sensitive to smelly feet, guys that have good sense of smell like u are very rare  grin
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Goldieluks: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

Goldie what has 'class' got to do with this?
He has an obsession with girls' feet, probably fetish, simple and short.
I get his stress sha, but kini big deal? And its rainy season already so why the hype?
And I bet its not that bad man, rest your head.  

Some people get time sha. . . .

Ok if this will make you happy.

Neat girls are CLASSY,rich or poor.
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by 190smh: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2011
its true

Those NIGERIAN GIRLS have very st[i]u[/i]pid short legs

others carry like 6 tubers of YAM per feet enough to feed my entire village

the rest have hairy legs like frodo and sam from lord of the rings

i give up on their matter - their wahala don pass me
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by pendo89(f): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
190smh:

6 tubers of YAM per feet enough to feed my entire village undecided

hairy legs like frodo and sam from lord of the rings undecided

seriously dude! grin grin grin
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by ronkebp(f): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
Guys you better start routing your wakas' wella, because all this comment, dey make me wonder, which level sef
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Orton10(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ok if this will make you happy.

Neat girls are CLASSY,rich or poor.

hehe. . .sense girl.
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by 190smh: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
pendo89:

seriously dude! grin grin grin

seriously

they have knock knees

Yam legs with enough muscles undecided

or heavy thighs that rub against themselves and produces electric currents

one nigerian walked passed me the other day

and i kept hearing ta - ta - ta ta ta

i shook my head and walked faster
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
u wan spoil show for dem? of course, their faces have to look nyce and attractive, since not all guys are very sensitive to smelly feet, guys that have good sense of smell like u are very rare   grin

Not my fault bro, Cleanliness na em sweet pass grin grin, Atleast, let them spare out a separate mirror for their legs and body, just the way they do to THEIR FACE  and lets see if there wont be any changes
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
seriously

they have knock knees

Yam legs with enough muscles undecided 

i shook my head and walked faster

grin grin, Abeg, serious warning to you gurls----Dont come near this guy!

Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Goldieluks: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
190smh:

[color=red]seriously

they have knock knees

Yam legs with enough muscles  undecided

i shook my head and walked faster [/color

Shush it there jor,as if there are not loads of white girls with grab elephant legs and heavy flabby hands.
As if the fattest woman in the world is not a white woman,abeg keep quiet there.
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
Shush it there jor,as if there are not loads of white girls with grab elephant legs and heavy flabby hands.
As if the fattest woman in the world is not a white woman,abeg keep quiet there.

Goldieluks, Im still wondering why you are fighting so hard, defending ur parts in the aforementioned, I hope you dont fall in that category of YAM LEG,fineleg chicks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Anyways, all join sha, na GOD CREATE U grin grin
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by MrsChima(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
OP

Do you have YAM LEGS? lipsrsealed
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by MMM2(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Thank GOD smileysmiley
i dont nyash 9ja ladies again undecided:/

so dis what u guyz see & pass thruogh in 9ja angrysad;(:  angry
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by 190smh: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Goldielucks

May i remind you that they have very straight legs
You get to see how hot they are esp on their leggins or thermal wears
Their arse is on Point - ANGLE 180 not too HIGH and not too LOW (Unlike those  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Girls who's Arse dey BEND DOWN LOW dey look ground)
Boobsii on point - grows with their body (Unlike those  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed girls who's booobsi aint parallel to their body)

if you doubt it look outta ur window - count how many hot Nigerian girls with legs u can see  grin  grin
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by MrsChima(f): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
M M M:

Thank GOD smileysmiley
i dont nyash 9ja ladies again undecided:/

so dis what u guyz see & pass thruogh in 9ja angrysad;(:  angry

Shaddap! undecided

Toto Bandit!
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by tellwisdom: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
Thank GOD
i dont nyash 9ja ladies again :/

so dis what u guyz see & pass thruogh in 9ja ;(:  angry
grin grin grin, im done with them already

OP

Do you have YAM LEGS?  angry

What about you??, do you fall in that category?? Dont worry, Na God create u cheesy cheesy,
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by MrsChima(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin, im done with them already

What about you??, do you fall in that category?? Dont worry, Na God create u cheesy cheesy,

I thought so. So the girls walk pass you and snickered at your yam legs huh?
Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This is very irritating and also funny man ^^  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well , i think u have the fault , i mean~ u shouldn't allow those kind of dirty girls into your life if you are not the same level unless u are a dirty boy likewise and both of u have things in mutual .  grin

honestly speaking u need upgrade i guess maybe it is because of the type of area( Environment ) u based . even , as a man u shouldn't allow every girls that come's to your way just because of sexxx  , at least u got brain to think and also got eye's to see in order to make proper choice in whatever u do .

like me i haven't come across any DIRTY girl in my entire life~ i always go for the upper class girls  and wise choice is very important . wink
[/size]

tellwisdom:

Please, i keep wondering and pondering over this, time and again, I just wonder why Some,( I DIDNT SAY ALL) gurls dont really care generally about  themselves, most especially their feet and how they smell. They spend all the time POURING PAMCAKE AND BLEACHING CREAMS ON THEIR FACES, NOT MINDING THEIR DIRTY FEETS, even some don't wear nice perfumes; And the most annoying part of it is, when you stare at their dirty look, NA DAT TIME DEM GO BEGIN SHOW THEIR LOCAL SWAGGA, DEY CATWALK WITH THEIR WOR-WOR LEG WEY CURVE LIKE CURVE 2, Nna mehnn!!, SHEY I NO GO GO FOR SEMINARY SCHOOL SO, e never too late oo!  sad sad

Re: These Gurls Ehh! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah ~ i also recommend the poster to keep searching until he'll meet the classic girls out there to sail up his boat wink wink [/size]

mamacy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: / Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. / Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.