Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (52507 Views)

Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy / Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by TheAngry1: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oga cool down, you are getting unnecessarily excited and petty. It is backwardness because it was Nigerian fans that booed right? Gerara here joor! Do you know that Mesut Ozil was booed years ago when Germany played Turkey? This is football brah, the passion is real. Fans expressed their anger in their own way, na you know wetin be backwardness. Gerara here!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by worlexy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Leave Dele alone to make his choice jare. Who wouldn't choose England above Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Episteme2(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
But Brazilians also booed their Diego Costa when he played against them in the previous World Cup.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by joshmee4real(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Joel Obi will jz go to Russia to cause confusion jz lyk he confused Leon Balogun and almost injured him. He better be dropped

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Hunry: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
to enjoy the world cup, click my signature and signup
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by nofij(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
If I'm correct, Ozil was booed by Turkish fans in a game against turkey recently.

Take a chill pill bro... it's normal, it's football.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by TeeJayMan1: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
I'm not surprised. What do expect from jobless boys that keep running away from London Metropolitan police...
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
it's a free world op tongue

6 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by 6pax: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
embarassed
Is it your boo embarassed
Mchww** embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by olamakinde(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ndonu101:
Today Nigerian fans in Wembley booed Dele Alli whenever he touched the ball. I commend the fans for turning up in their numbers to cheer the super eagles but I also condemn them for the treatment of Dele Alli.

Here is my reason

What was on display or fueling the reactions by Nigerians is a very faulty culture we practice in Nigeria. A culture rooted in tribalism. You know that culture that says Chukwuma born in Lagos to Igbo parents is not from Lagos, or Adekunle born in Onitsha to Yoruba parents is not an Anambra indigene or Shehu born in Port Harcourt to Hausa parents is not a River State boy!

Geuss what? The world has moved on from the backward tribalism and mentality that goes on in Nigeria.

Dele Alli was born in England and he feels English. Anybody going to London to boo a footballer born in England who has chosen to represent the country of his birth just because his name is Bamidele Alli and his father is Nigerian? Guess what, you are displaying your backwardness to the world!
Op you're high on cheap coke

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Ndonu101: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rosskii:

Booing a player and making racist chants are totally different things. One is football. The other is satanic.

And if you are booed in Russia for being black will that be acceptable ?
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by shugacain: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
you mean the likes of Bnakyw, Ebuka, Emoney, chief obi, Uriel and others performed that act ? because i know no IPOB member is in that stadium
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Rosskii: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
neezar:
because he's better than all our midfielders

He's old enough to make decisions for himself whether to play for Nigeria or not

#DeleAlli

He's not better than all out midfielders. He's an average player. Fuc.k off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
We lost and all you're bothered about is one stupid boo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by NaijaElba(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
The English fans should hv booed this Okocha cousin too. Useless Naija fans booing somebody who doesn't give a Bleep about them. They should go and hang themselves.

4 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Rosskii: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
worlexy:
Leave Dele alone to make his choice jare. Who wouldn't choose England above Nigeria?

Actually MILLIONS OF US would choose to play for Nigeria over England. We are not all dumb, stupid slaves like you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by AxceX(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Even Ronaldo with no offense in Madrid is booed at sometimes undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Naijjablog(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dele Ali should have chosen Nigeria instead cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Rosskii: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ndonu101:

And if you are booed in Russia for being black will that be acceptable ?

No, because that is racist abuse, which is satanic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by SyndyB(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
There's nothing wrong with him being booed, its part of the game..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by alenwup(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
I disagree with this writer in absolutism. This is a question of patriotism, even western world don't take this lightly. I don't even know where you gain your own civilization from. I commend the fans for telling him that indeed, we are not happy for rejecting your root!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Zanas:
He deserves to be booed
Why? His mother is English so he is eligible to play for england also. The people booing him refuse to stay in their land instead of being disrespectful to the British people

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Zanas:
He deserves to be booed

Why?
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Rosskii: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
NaijaElba:
The English fans should hv booed this Okocha cousin too. Useless Naija fans booing somebody who doesn't give a Bleep about them. They should go and hang themselves.

Go hang yourself too, fcking Pigshit. Who cares what a nobody like you thinks?

4 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by TheAngry1: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Episteme2:
But Brazilians also booed their Diego Costa when he played against them in the previous World Cup.

Thank you jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Zhirinovsky: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
op, there is no adekunle born to Yoruba parents living in Onitsha.'(
Ndonu101:
Today Nigerian fans in Wembley booed Dele Alli whenever he touched the ball. I commend the fans for turning up in their numbers to cheer the super eagles but I also condemn them for the treatment of Dele Alli.

Here is my reason

What was on display or fueling the reactions by Nigerians is a very faulty culture we practice in Nigeria. A culture rooted in tribalism. You know that culture that says Chukwuma born in Lagos to Igbo parents is not from Lagos, or Adekunle born in Onitsha to Yoruba parents is not an Anambra indigene or Shehu born in Port Harcourt to Hausa parents is not a River State boy!

Geuss what? The world has moved on from the backward tribalism and mentality that goes on in Nigeria.

Dele Alli was born in England and he feels English. Anybody going to London to boo a footballer born in England who has chosen to represent the country of his birth just because his name is Bamidele Alli and his father is Nigerian? Guess what, you are displaying your backwardness to the world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Joshuamilarge(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
what is this one saying?
we all know it's part of the koko na!
it happens and to an extent, its technically accepted when there are some circumstances surrounding a player.
so y are you mensurating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Emilokoiyawon: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sisijetue:
Who wants to rep this shithole?

Shithole? You must be mistaking 9ja for your vagina.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
So dat niggah be Nigerian bt ain't reppin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Bluffly: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ndonu101:

Here is my reason

That is a lie, the world has not moved on from that and it's not peculiar to Nigeria. Yes they may have booed him on the pitch but other countries have their way of expressing it. Nigerians are not 100% evil nor good and same goes for every other citizens of the world

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.