Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (57426 Views)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Osinbajo: Aisha Buhari Is A Worthy Partner To Our Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
angry
Anigreat:
shocked

So what happen to freedom of speech ?

Remembering GEJ now
He said and i quote
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government."

None gonna be like GEJ again.. #crying

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by koboko69: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Allsouls:

So criticism is a crime, no wonder trump call Nigeria shit hole, nnamdi KANU said its a zoo.

You can disagree with somebody and criticize his action.

U have brains use it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by reyscrub(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lesson!

Don't bite the finger that feeds you OK.

You are in presidential arena and you cpare yourself to populace who have noting in stake

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Sirjamo: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
She can now go and rent a shop at Ariaria market in Aba, and abuse Buhari as much as she wants, not while working for his government.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by koboko69: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Remembering GEJ now
He said and i quote
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government."

Lol

U clowns just like fooling yourselves with deliberate amnesia. Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Lastanza: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
As a civil servant, any government in power automatically becomes ur employer hence u criticize minimally or robustly on a faceless forum like Nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Almaiga: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good for her, she is IPOB.
They criticize blindly.
I commend the Officer that sacked her, he deserves a promotion.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by SexytorresE(f): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pls who else read it all? Elaborate Or summarise shocked
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Remembering GEJ now
He said and i quote

You must have missed the quote below
In the March 5, 2013 article, Yushau Shuaib, then NEMA spokesperson, highlighted a slew of complaints bordering on nepotism against Ms Okonjo-Iweala. He was subsequently queried, compelled to appear before a disciplinary panel and summarily dismissed.

I guess it was during Buhari and APC administration as well.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by ferdybillion(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
blackpanthar:
beauty without brains
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Almaiga: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sirjamo:
She can now go and rent a shop at Ariaria market in Aba, and abuse Buhari as much as she wants, not while working for his government.
grin After reading this your comment, IPOB's will be like;

8 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Uteghe(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
The hoe ought to be tried and jailed. If you want to criticize govt, resign first.

5 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by naijaking1: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We all insulted Jonathan yet I don't remember anyone losing job oo

So nice people who came to power calling GEJ all sorts of names, are firing people from their jobs for saying the same thing about Buhari. How do you spell dictator?

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by SuperS1Panther: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
She is still angry that her Ijaw drunkard was kicked out of Aso Rock.#

See her face like that of looters of our commonwealth. Serves her right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by ifymadu: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
blackpanthar:
beauty without brains
See your own brainy comment, I can’t fit to laff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by vioment: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
I no even read am but I know say na sue things. Court straight.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kuuljay(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
FFK can happily use her to change oil and there after employ her accordingly.. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Mustay(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Threat to national security is a common phrase that tends to be abused.

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by ojay2053(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eiyah, just go get your pvc madam.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by naijaking1: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
She is still angry that her Ijaw drunkard was kicked out of Aso Rock.#

See her face like that of looters of our commonwealth. Serves her right.

You meant to say that she's beautiful, and wish you can lay your uncircumcised and unclean 'hands' on her.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Enice(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Allsouls:

So criticism is a crime, no wonder trump call Nigeria shit hole, nnamdi KANU said its a zoo.

You can disagree with somebody and criticize his action.
freedom of expression has its limits. You cannot say things you came to know about by virtue of your position in public without authorization. It is called gagging and it is done even in the judiciary

3 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by abumoney(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Give me opportunity to chop too, I'll rather criticize you physically than come out to the public. She messed up big time, even if she had genuine intent, the avenue she bared her mind was wrong
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
my mom used to tell me "don't TALK WHILE EATING"

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by nuele(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pls if you aware u have nothing sensible to say, pls steer clear the first comment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by dat9jaguy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We all insulted Jonathan yet I don't remember anyone losing job oo

Read the article once again,slowly this time.

Your case tire me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by AnanseK(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Now that she is free she can say anything she wants. You are a danger to your employers if you keep criticizing them from within. It is that simple. She is now free to write a book full of Government criticism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by GuntersChain(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
freedom of speech is allowed, but your freedom after speech that i can not guarantee you.

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by buhariguy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
See as the girl be, akuna akuna.

Instead of this government to employed better people.

And she was employed during ineffectual buffoon era,
And the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not called this nepotism.

Ineffectual buffoon employed this akuna akuna girl because they are from the same village.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by SuperS1Panther: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
naijaking1:

You meant to say that she's beautiful, and wish you can lay your uncircumcised and unclean 'hands' on her.

There is no difference between you, her and the pix.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by PoliticalChinex(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mind what u post on Social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram that can easily be linked to u........

But Nairaland seem more secure to freely yab Afonja people were most of my good Afonja friends won't know that I am the one�

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by pennywys(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
This is funny her dismissal from office not connected with reckless speech she made against osinbajo but her inability to discharge her duty diligently. Ashewo.
your sisters, ur mother, ur aunt, nice, cousins and ur entire female in ur useless family are all Ashawossssssssssssss

Ewu
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by VanBommel(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
PearlStreet:

Most of you flatheaded miscreants are unintelligent and unenlightened.

Leave your 2by2 chicken-cage-sized shop in Okokomaiko, read the Civil Service rules and come back to apologise to your ancestors and edit your post.

As a civil servant, there's a limit to how much folly you can display. There's a reason why civil servants can't be sued in their line of work, their superiors are sued.

Get off Nairaland and get educated.
ewedu-sipping bas.tard always feeling so educated whereas there is nothing of worth in in that box called your head. Sai mumuni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.