Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (57422 Views)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Osinbajo: Aisha Buhari Is A Worthy Partner To Our Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by wellmax(m): 4:16am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is nobody that insulted Okonjo Iweala than I did in Nigeria so shut it man
Since you lack simple comprehension skills, let's get dirty.
Ok you insulted GEJ/Iweala, but who are 'you'. Who do you work for, who knows you?
How many people who insult bubu here on NL have been sacked. Better upgrade your reasoning skills.

4 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kitaatita: 4:18am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We all insulted Jonathan yet I don't remember anyone losing job oo

In the March 5, 2013 article, Yushau Shuaib, then NEMA spokesperson, highlighted a slew of complaints bordering on nepotism against Ms Okonjo-Iweala. He was subsequently queried, compelled to appear before a disciplinary panel and summarily dismissed.

3 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by isibor266: 5:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Yes oh, bad table manners.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 03, 2018
Beautiful idiot.

Can any employee anywhere insult the oga at the top in her organisation in a broadcast medium and keep her job?

On this very forum people have told stories of their employers warning them to keep politics out of their social media.

Next the most investigative paper this country has seen, died because it was reporting corruption of the gej administration.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by longerthroat(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2018
don't bite the hand that feeds you
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by contigiency(m): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2018
She got what she deserved. Even in private sector, her action is an act of sabotage against your employer. If you want to be free to insult or go to some extent in criticising your employer, you first resign. Saying that her conduct was not stated in her offer letter is rubbish, like in every other places, the rules governing any organization are usually stated in the condition of service and not in an offer letter. Again, the issue of freedom of speech should not always be abused. After all the same constitution that gave such right also kicked against the same expression being made in the form libel and slander.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by bellotaofeek: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2018
utytill:
Golden rule#1. Don't talk while chopping.

Don't mind her . No table manner. Cant u see ObJ? U only talk when their is no more food on the table

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by greatiyk4u(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

A reader is a leader................... Now that she lost the job she can criticize as she likes.... Just like you who isn't a civil servant has anybody disturbed you for all your nuisance against PMB govt?

This is from the post

"In the March 5, 2013 article, Yushau Shuaib, then NEMA spokesperson, highlighted a slew of complaints bordering on nepotism against Ms Okonjo-Iweala. He was subsequently queried, compelled to appear before a disciplinary panel and summarily dismiss"
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by samso247(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2018
dre11:

Freedom of speech is ok, but freedom after speech is what I cannot guarantee you.

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by ohiku4every1(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2018
I don't even have enof time to read the whole story but I blv it serve her well

and U won claim right?
pple wey won claim right dey claim am from their bed room

e.g 85% NLders

nobody knows them, they can claim right anyhow

who dey live for glass house no dey trow stone
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by eyinjuege: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The truth is, such things have been going on for long. The same article if you read further states that a Mr Shuaib in 2013 wrote against Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and was dismissed. He went to court and won, was asked to be reinstated in 2017, but the present govt still appealed his judgement and haven't reinstated him back despite the fact he wrote against their opposition years ago.
This should be a lesson to those that want to kill themselves over political parties. When push comes to shove, you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by jbtobsyn(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:

Most of you flatheaded miscreants are unintelligent and unenlightened.

Leave your 2by2 chicken-cage-sized shop in Okokomaiko, read the Civil Service rules and come back to apologise to your ancestors and edit your post.

As a civil servant, there's a limit to how much folly you can display. There's a reason why civil servants can't be sued in their line of work, their superiors are sued.

Get off Nairaland and get educated.
The rule is rubbish. Almost all the laws in the country favours the rich,does not allow people to criticise government.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2018
sometimes, minding ur own business is one of the best ways to live long
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Caseless: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Allsouls:

So criticism is a crime, no wonder trump call Nigeria shit hole, nnamdi KANU said its a zoo.

You can disagree with somebody and criticize his action.
shut up ! This is why I avoid this empty forum.

Does trump leave those that criticize him in his government? How many people has he driven out of his government for mere disagreement or comments? Why did he sack rex tillerson ?

Why didn't she resign if she's not pleased with the government?

I love how the shuaibu of NEMA was handled and I love this one even more.

If you want to criticize the government, resign your position.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Caseless: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
you're amnesiac! You also don't read, but will brag how your IQ level is more than that of Einstein.

Azazi was killed for criticizing the government/pdp.

General Agwai was sacked for speaking of "change" in his speech at a forum.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by zinizta: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Allsouls:

So criticism is a crime, no wonder trump call Nigeria shit hole, nnamdi KANU said its a zoo.

you can't criticize a problem while/when you are part of the problem...

she is in the media unit...she didnt deem it fit to use an alias; that's reckless.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by oobbaassbbaarr: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Maybe she don get job from TomTom!!!
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by damkin24(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Allsouls:

Can you work for a private employer and criticize the organization at the same time or paint it with negative image?
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by luvmijeje(f): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2018
What nonsense is this? It's alright, 2019 is at the corner.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by EmmyDJourno: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2018
This one too long to read

But the woman na Mumu, you dey abuse who you dey work for, there is a possibility you would sabotage them the first chance you get

Let Freedom of Speech pay her bills now Nahhh, yeye

Let her come for servicing, I pay her 20k a month
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by dat9jaguy(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Read what? Are you ok sie

I am doing ok,thank youtongue
Read and see where it happened when your 'god' was in power.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by phlopholly: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2018
In as much as I support freedom of speech. It is morally wrong to insult or speak against your employer.
Could this have happened if she was worked for a private company?
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Turantula(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:

Most of you flatheaded miscreants are unintelligent and unenlightened.

Leave your 2by2 chicken-cage-sized shop in Okokomaiko, read the Civil Service rules and come back to apologise to your ancestors and edit your post.

As a civil servant, there's a limit to how much folly you can display. There's a reason why civil servants can't be sued in their line of work, their superiors are sued.

Get off Nairaland and get educated.
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by SalamRushdie: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2018
dat9jaguy:

I am doing ok,thank youtongue
Read and see where it happened when your 'god' was in power.

In 2015 sadly I was pro Buhari
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by dat9jaguy(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

In 2015 sadly I was pro Buhari

And by God's grace you will be pro Buhari again.
I am keeping the faith because i know we are in a marathon,not a sprint race.
Slowly but surely,Buhari will lay a solid foundation for subsequent governments to build on.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by joudini(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2018
It's been partisan when you criticize the government but when you wear government campaign clothings like the Chairman of EFCC in the full glare of the media or you lead the government support organization like the CG of Customs, then you are a patriot. Hahahaha.

Clowns.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by ofwest47(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2018
The lady deservers it same to all wailers and haters, she only wants to display her so called beauty in the social media I ask her is she as beautiful as my Mum?
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by lonelydora: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2018
olalat:
Sorry bro, if your firm is a contractor under the government, you aren't savas well. Mind what you say or write if you are vulnerable. You can't be a critic of your employer and still be earning pay under them.

Exactly
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by mrmohammed71(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2018
troublemakea:
tew she should even be happy. had it been it was @Mbuhari you criticised I know by now your date in the grave wud be counting weeks undecided
mawo werey
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by troublemakea(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2018
mrmohammed71:
mawo werey
Happy Sunday. ...God bless u
but i'm not mad
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by larrypourl(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2018
You all should get the Public Service Rules and digest. She messed up.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Mediablare: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2018
You self Gat no brain..ode
blackpanthar:
beauty without brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / APC Members "Flogged" Out Of Port-Harcourt During Massive Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.