Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (57580 Views)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Osinbajo: Aisha Buhari Is A Worthy Partner To Our Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by blakpriest(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2018
Rules about making public comments as a public or civil servant are as clear as day, she should be aware of that, it's like committing a crime in Nigeria, when you know the price for such is capital punishment and you are complaining because you were caught.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by bigtt76(f): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by jamale2112(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
I really don't see the argument here, it happens everywhere both in private and public services. You just don't criticize your employer or "would-be" employer without facing the consequence. There was a football player Barcelona signed 2-3yrs ago and was then sacked again that same day because of some negative comments he made about the club many years ago before he even dreamt of playing for Barcelona. The lesson here is to be conscious of what you write online, if you got twitchy fingers than brain do it anonymously...
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
abumoney:
Give me opportunity to chop too, I'll rather criticize you physically than come out to the public. She messed up big time, even if she had genuine intent, the avenue she bared her mind was wrong

It was when I saw her picture I realized who she is. Her twitter handle @boluxxx (or something of that sort) is constantly insulting the government and posting all sorts of vituperative comments. I'm honestly surprised she works for the same government - in the presidency no less.

Her getting canned is not really victimization per se. Civil Servants and Security Agents are barred from active politics, or speaking about the government's activities in ther private capacity pretty much everywhere in the world.

This babe was just unwise.

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kernel507: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
beauty without brains

You lack primary education, I doubt if your sister or Mum 's intellectual quotient can stand her rational thinking.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kernel507: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:

Most of you flatheaded miscreants are unintelligent and unenlightened.

Leave your 2by2 chicken-cage-sized shop in Okokomaiko, read the Civil Service rules and come back to apologise to your ancestors and edit your post.

As a civil servant, there's a limit to how much folly you can display. There's a reason why civil servants can't be sued in their line of work, their superiors are sued.

Get off Nairaland and get educated.

Half baked monkey, I guess you don't know that freedom of speech doesn't extend to civil service officials, right?
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by PearlStreet(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
kernel507:

Half baked monkey, I guess you don't know that freedom of speech doesn't extend to civil service officials, right?

Blockhead, give my post to someone with an IQ higher than yours to break it down to your level.

Then come back and disgrace your worthless ancestors.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kernel507: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:

Blockhead, give my post to someone with an IQ higher than yours to break it down to your level.

Then come back and disgrace your worthless ancestors.

I can imagine what a support of an extremist will be like.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by PearlStreet(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
kernel507:

I can imagine what a support of an extremist will be like.

The. After "the", use "supporter".

Flatheaded illiterate, I knew you were intellectually crippled. Just wanted you to disgrace yourself here.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
beauty without brains
you and your family don't even know how or what a brain looks like
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by iyzk: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
handsomeclouds:

As a public servant, she's a part of the government and she was meant to self-censor whatever she needed to say.

Well, since she's been fired, she's now free to air her opinion to wherever extent
Honestly. Some just see social media as a place where they loose manners. Talk anyhow. Talk even things that ought not be said.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by amaechi1: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
beauty without brains
You just summarized her condition.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Doesn't she know that Civil servants are supposed to be politically correct?

She got her reward. Yeye chichidodo

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by brojoshua: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
A government that says people should not talk if they see what the government is doing wrong is satanic or a government that is sacking those who are criticising it for their its. The government should reinstate the person instantly and correct its wrong ways and deeds
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by TemmyWon(f): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
She lacks table manners.

You don't talk while eating.

Hmmmmm this is the deepest I've seen so far. Literary and ironic
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by edupedia: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
beauty without brains

....manipulator manipulating mumus
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by edupedia: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Allsouls:

So criticism is a crime, no wonder trump call Nigeria shit hole, nnamdi KANU said its a zoo.

You can disagree with somebody and criticize his action.

....i see FIDIFI fake "Likes" as usual....
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:

Most of you flatheaded miscreants are unintelligent and unenlightened.

Leave your 2by2 chicken-cage-sized shop in Okokomaiko, read the Civil Service rules and come back to apologise to your ancestors and edit your post.

As a civil servant, there's a limit to how much folly you can display. There's a reason why civil servants can't be sued in their line of work, their superiors are sued.

Get off Nairaland and get educated.

even workers in private enterprises have to be careful as well. imagine an open employee of MTN insulting a government official on social media. it can have all sorts of repercussions
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by PearlStreet(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyb:

even workers in private enterprises have to be careful as well. imagine an open employee of MTN insulting a government official on social media. it can have all sorts of repercussions

A lot of us are really ignorant of the repercussions of our actions online.

Look at this incident that happened in Spain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.