Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (57578 Views)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Osinbajo: Aisha Buhari Is A Worthy Partner To Our Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kokomilala(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria is slowly sliding into a totalitarian state, where there is no room for dissent , where dictation replaces debate, where free speech is overly censored.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by buhariguy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
reyscrub:
Lesson!

Don't bite the finger that feeds you OK.

You are in presidential arena and you cpare yourself to populace who have noting in stake
she want to eat her cake and have
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by DeOTR: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Public servants have a limit on critisizing the government.
For someone working under the Presidency, uttering such statements is like critisizing the President face to face while still working in his office.
I don't like Buhari or work for the government (not for now) but you won't see me being political on my facebook wall or on twitter (I've not even figured out the need for twitter grin )
Everything has a limit and I think she outstepped her limits, especially concerning Osinbajo and Aisha. That was unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by BabaRamota1980: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Did i hear say her freedom expression was violated with the sack?

This social media is causing some people to ruin their lives unecessarily.

The people that defend freedom of speech around the globe will tell you not to sh.it in the same plate you eat from.

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by dbanjj1629(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
That serves her right.

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by iamjavadem(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
If you are not ready to obey the rules of the job why apply? They should bend the rules for you abi? Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by SalamRushdie: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Read the article once again,slowly this time.

Your case tire me.

Read what? Are you ok sie
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Lipscomb(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
pennywys:
your sisters, ur mother, ur aunt, nice, cousins and ur entire female in ur useless family are all Ashawossssssssssssss

Ewu
mynnd44.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by koboko69: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Read what? Are you ok sie

He gave u an honest advice. Go back and read the article fully not headlines, dont be lazy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Originalsly: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Allsouls:

So criticism is a crime, no wonder trump call Nigeria shit hole, nnamdi KANU said its a zoo.

You can disagree with somebody and criticize his action.

Do you live in the shit hole?...if yes...then what will Trump call you? Do you live in the zoo?..if yes...then what animal are you?
There is a time and place for everything.....freedom of speech doesn't give one the right to run off their mouth as they like without consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by wellmax(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
She got served appropriately
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by wellmax(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We all insulted Jonathan yet I don't remember anyone losing job oo

Did you read the story at all.
Did you read about the guy that criticize your demi god Okonjo Iweala?
Truth is you cannot work for me and be criticising me. It's not freedom of speech, it's foolishness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by agabusta: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

An example is in the report above. You obviously did not read it.

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by SalamRushdie: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
koboko69:

He gave u an honest advice. Go back and read the article fully not headlines, dont be lazy.

Me I know you are one of the wicked hearted people that will for Buhari so I won't even take you seriously ...vote as u like
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by SalamRushdie: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
wellmax:

Did you read the story at all.
Did you read about the guy that criticize your demi god Okonjo Iweala?
Truth is you cannot work for me and be criticising me. It's not freedom of speech, it's foolishness.

There is nobody that insulted Okonjo Iweala than I did in Nigeria so shut it man

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by anigold(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/270744-nigerian-woman-loses-job-after-criticising-vice-president-osinbajo-online.html

I think she was no more ready to suck kpomo.. she thinks it's Goodluck Jonathan where even ant will have a say.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by koboko69: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Me I know you are one of the wicked hearted people that will for Buhari so I won't even take you seriously ...vote as u like

Just know u are more wicked than me for supporting Jonathan after 15k people were killed under his watch.

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by fyneguy: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Did you criticize Jonathan when he sacked the CBN Governor, Sanusi?

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2018
Such a brainless beauty with zero life's skills.

Feminism takes feminists' brains away and replaces it with mashed potatoes.

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by BERNIMOORE: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
badluck Jonathan was a Song but nobody harassed anyone
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by fortunechy(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2018
my sister, forget about it u will get a better one.... just a matter of time. Just to show you how useless Nigeria evil our government is....
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by frankmoney(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2018
People get fired for criticizing Donald trump

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by frankmoney(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is nobody that insulted Okonjo Iweala than I did in Nigeria so shut it man
nobody knows you and you don't work for the civil service that's why you weren't sacked

2 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Obierika(m): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Allsouls:

So criticism is a crime, no wonder trump call Nigeria shit hole, nnamdi KANU said its a zoo.

No government anywhere in the world will tolerate a staff who goes on social media to undermine it's authority!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Macon1212: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2018
Don't bite the finger that feed you period.

1 Like

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by olalat(m): 2:53am On Jun 03, 2018
lonelydora:
I have said time without number that if you work for the government or your boss is a politician, mind what you say on social media no matter the divide you are in.

People like us that criticize the government work for ourselves or work for a private firm
Sorry bro, if your firm is a contractor under the government, you aren't savas well. Mind what you say or write if you are vulnerable. You can't be a critic of your employer and still be earning pay under them.

4 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by dasparrow: 3:02am On Jun 03, 2018
The era of free speech is over. Mind what you say online especially on Facebook and Twitter.
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Allsouls:

In the western world, when you disagree with the govt you resign quietly and leave.

Truth be told, Nigerian's are still mentally and socially confused.

The internet has made it worse. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by Bridget95(f): 3:35am On Jun 03, 2018
pretty lady
Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kitaatita: 4:13am On Jun 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

So what happen to freedom of speech ?

Remembering GEJ now
He said and i quote
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government."

None gonna be like GEJ again.. #crying

In the March 5, 2013 article, Yushau Shuaib, then NEMA spokesperson, highlighted a slew of complaints bordering on nepotism against Ms Okonjo-Iweala. He was subsequently queried, compelled to appear before a disciplinary panel and summarily dismissed.

Which freedom are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online by kitaatita: 4:15am On Jun 03, 2018
TheCabal:

In the western world, when you disagree with the govt you resign quietly and leave.

Truth be told, Nigerian's are still mentally and socially confused.

The internet has made it worse. grin

Nigerians still think that employment is their right. They think there is job security anywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.