Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

See The Snake Killed In Church This Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Snake Killed In Church This Night (691 Views)

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This / My Experience In Church This Morning / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Oche211(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
See the huge snake i killed in my cousin's church this night.
The church is close to my house nd we were setting up the new musical equipment the church bought and testing it late into the night.
After we were done, we decide to play some songs a little. We later put "victory" by Eben on continous play while we danced.
When we were done, he wanted to go put off the generator when he ran back that there's a big snake already in the church going towards the children church.
I ran out, found a stick and got back into the church bt i first freaked out when i came face to face with the snake bt had to summon courage when i saw the snake trying to escape.
The first strike caught it well, subsequent ones killed it.
We had to burn it even in the rain bt it didn't burn completely.
We'll continue d burning tomorrow.
Indeed, God gave us victory.
Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Anigreat: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Congratulation!

You just wone one member to your church and that's lalasticlala. Tomorrow service check well you'll see him.
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by pjetta007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
victory indeed!!!
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Donald95(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
You don kill person ooh.
Meat for the living
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Oche211(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Congratulation!

You just wone one member to your church and that's lalasticlala. Tomorrow service check well you'll see him.
Lolz...
I won't be worshipping there tomorrow.
Will be going to my church.
Bt pls, pass me Lala's description make i pass am to my cousin to be on the look out.
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Viralkid: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
the snake was lost until it found death..
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Oche211(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Donald95:
You don kill person ooh.
Meat for the living
i didn't even put the "pepper soup" gang in mind. We just got a keg of petrol and activate burning mode straight.
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Oche211(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
pjetta007:
victory indeed!!!
yes... It is a very big victory.
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Donald95(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oche211:
i didn't even put the "pepper soup" gang in mind. We just got a keg of petrol and activate burning mode straight.
Enjoy bro, we live once and we ought to enjoy it
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by Anigreat: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oche211:

Lolz...
I won't be worshipping there tomorrow.
Will be going to my church.
Bt pls, pass me Lala's description make i pass am to my cousin to be on the look out.

shocked

He likes putting on snake skin.

I hate Lala for this, he always look scary.
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by KAYSANTOS: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oluwa seun
Re: See The Snake Killed In Church This Night by tballeyy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Why did u killed what you can not create? Guy ask for forgiveness from the Pastor, because u have killed the demonic power the pastor is using in the church

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum / I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze / Pope Francis To Change Of Lord’s Prayer: ‘lead Us Not Into Temptation’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.