Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (66433 Views)

Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) / Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by ekensi01: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrSensor:
who is Syphilis?

grin cheesy
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by tempest01(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help
I need the sure cure to syphilis,my joystick is very ugly now because of this std,help a brother

@OP state your location maybe someone here can aid you with appointment...Shame can make you die in silnce.....you need to come out of that shell and see a doctor
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by RMU: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
70% of the Staphylococcus are being contacted through ladies while 30% are from the usage of public toilets.
The most unfortunate part of it was that most women carry these infections for longer period without their knowledge until they got men infected.
Only fewer number of them that do regular medical check up that got to know it on time.

My kind advice for guys is that not all the curvy ladies u see on the road deserve to be done raw to raw, try to be abstained from sex or go for a very secure and protective way if u must ever do it.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by anigold(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help
I need the sure cure to syphilis,my joystick is very ugly now because of this std,help a brother
run to a good pharmacy you will be given some drugs ,next do some medical test don't play with your organs it can cause sterility in future
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Andyibest: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help

Now, here is what you should do ....

Go to the hospital and let them take a look at you. If it's syphilis then they will give you the required treatment and the require antibiotics...

Now if you don't have money to buy the drugs, you can come back to narialand and ask for assistance with proof.

That's it bro...

Remember to go to the right hospital, don't go to any small clinic because of cash or this std can take your life... Your life is more important no matter the expenses

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please go to hospital for proper medical care, don't play with your life
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by anigold(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
vicben27:
70% of girls walk around with vaginas full of STD/ Toilet infections na Only God go help! man.
lol. Use cd oooo don't be deceived by the succulent ass and soft boobi. Protect yourself use cd always..

4 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sex before marriage is bad, now see what you are going through, your body is temple of God, keep it holy.

shocked

See who is preaching celibacy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Tedassie(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:
Shi! I thought syphilis was eradicated shocked

eradi gini?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Jethrolite(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
I dey tell you.. To pee will now be hell on earth since the guy will be experiencing pains while trying to urinate
You're talking about gonorrhoea.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by phase1: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help

How do you know it's syphilis? Was a VDRL test conducted in a proper laboratory? You didn't tell us.

Stop wasting your money on polyherbals and get a proper diagnosis first.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Adadioranma79(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
You didn't offer any solution dear
dreamwords:
I hate girls they carry infection around without feeling sick. And transfer it to guys. And the guy becomes sick immediately while the girl will be feeling healthy
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Noel1:

When we dey warn una to desist from premarital sex, una no go listen.

See urself now.

Na punishments from the gods be that!

So people wey dey do marital sex no dey get STD? Abi the ones from marital sex deserve respect then the ones from premarital sex deserve to be taken to the guillotined?
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by sulakishop(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pictures or...
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by computerglobal(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Neil0072009:
Please can anyone advise me wanna buy a used Nigeria car but when I check the VIN it’s say this please it’s adviceable to still buy it or just pass??

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report that you can count on to make an informed purchase.

Buy With Confidence

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Cutehector(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jethrolite:
You're talking about gonorrhoea.
yeah right. Thank you
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by yungrylex00(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help
bro go to the hospital.. Very simple. I once had this.. And i didn't spend more than 10k. Dnt joke with syphilis.. It kills when it gets to the last stage.. You'd better go to the hospital and receive medical care.. Very simple

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by donbenie(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
dreamwords:
I hate girls they carry infection around without feeling sick. And transfer it to guys. And the guy becomes sick immediately while the girl will be feeling healthy
It's better to carry a disease AND know than to carry a disease and not know,believe me the boys have it better..
A sickness known is a sickness half cured..

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Khallyella(f): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Penicillin and doxycycline....

An acquaintance had it bout 1year ago, had some tiny boil-like spots all over his body and complained they were itchy, told me he usually cries when he's alone lol, the above drugs worked for him and the itchy spots were gone in a few days, said it got severe the first night he took em but better in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Headlesschicken:
embarassed Damn.... Women bad...
Men bad.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Headlesschicken:
embarassed Damn.... Women bad...
Accuser
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by vicben27(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
anigold:
lol. Use cd oooo don't be deceived by the succulent ass and soft boobi. Protect yourself use cd always..
cant rememba when l used CD last that was 2yrs back. shez my fiancee sha just sticking to one partner. well the world is something else now girls can not be trusted. but l'll stick to the trust. licking Orange with it back on is different from wen you take its back off
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by BOJO123(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Can one contact syphilis through MouthAction?
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Khallyella(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
vicben27:
cant rememba when l used CD last that was 2yrs back. shez my fiancee sha just sticking to one partner. well the world is something else now girls can not be trusted. but l'll stick to the trust. licking Orange with it back on is different from wen you take its back off

Might not be from her, caused a big fight btw a friend and his girlfriend back then, in the end, it wasn't from her.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Alariiwo: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Na Syphilis you call like that?

BTW how do you people catch or contact it.. Sorry is your name
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Geesaintagape: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mumu like u. U chop beans u post, u dey hungry u post. Treatment is done in the hospital not social media. English goat

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by scobaba: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
liloelawwal:
If u are in abj there's cure

So if outside Abj na die the guy dey? grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by xeros20(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Upload the pics of the joystick so that I can know what to recommend.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Dollarship(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Masturbate you will not hear see your life now cry

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by vicben27(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Khallyella:

Might not be from her, caused a big fight btw a friend and his girlfriend back then, in the end, it wasn't from her.
yea you ladies are soo fragile. l love and trust her sha. Love is all about shearing and careing. (lol even wen it comes to infection) we will scale through.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Neil0072009:
Please can anyone advise me wanna buy a used Nigeria car but when I check the VIN it’s say this please it’s adviceable to still buy it or just pass??

Don't buy!
And before you buy any used car, get the police involved. The agreement should be signed with a police man present as a witness so you don't use your money and buy calamity for yourself.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Khallyella(f): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
vicben27:
yea you ladies are soo fragile. l love and trust her sha. Love is all about shearing and careing. (lol even wen it comes to infection) we will scale through.

Lol, Trust is an essential part of a relationship kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo) / Coronavirus: Why Infected Italian Was Not Detected At Lagos Airport – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.