Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (66432 Views)

Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) / Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by AnanseK(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
What you have may be and may not be syphilis. You need to go to hospital. If it turns out to be syphilis the ulcer on your joy stick is syphilitic chancre and you are at primary stage and still easy to treat. Hurry up and don’t despair.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by computerglobal(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Neil0072009:
Please can anyone advise me wanna buy a used Nigeria car but when I check the VIN it’s say this please it’s adviceable to still buy it or just pass??

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report that you can count on to make an informed purchase.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

Boss are you talking about benzyl benzoate, If no No, then which cream? my doc prescribed it for me after diagnosis of scabies. But the scars are still on Junior. He's no more handsome

Just apply Funbact A in the evening. Also apply it while maintaining an erection.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by anigold(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
vicben27:
cant rememba when l used CD last that was 2yrs back. shez my fiancee sha just sticking to one partner. well the world is something else now girls can not be trusted. but l'll stick to the trust. licking Orange with it back on is different from wen you take its back off
you must be having a very powerful white looks cells. cheesy grin grin
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
dreamwords:
I hate girls they carry infection around without feeling sick. And transfer it to guys. And the guy becomes sick immediately while the girl will be feeling healthy

Actually a woman harbouring diseases without knowing will suffer more serious long term consequences. Like pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), with infertility issues that can cause. A guy that develops symptoms sooner can get treatment more promptly.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Irvin11: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Syphilis is treated with penicillin. Sexual partners should also be treated.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by pedrilo: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
emelda86:
U see your life, use condom MBA! I will not enjoy it I prefer skin to skin now see...

Now will u take yourself to hospital,coming to nairaland where all this small small boys will use you for karikachur

Get well.soon
hehehe ur mouth oh. Lol

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by jewishboy: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
It may nt be syphlis but scabies .jus buy benzyl benzoate cream nd ivermectin nd be takin
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by NovaCare: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help
I need the sure cure to syphilis,my joystick is very ugly now because of this std,help a brother

Have you done a culture test to ascertain that it is really syphilis?

We can prepare high concentrated colloidal silver for you to fight off the infection permanently as most orthodox medications and antibiotics will only effect what is known as a "surface treatment" which will see the infection recur again.

Check the "Effects of Colloidal Silver on STIs" on Google and see for yourself.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Eagba(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ogalanyaidi:
Be sure it's syphilis. I was told I had syphilis and spent heavily treating the ailment. From drugs to injection and later agbo. I almost wrecked my kidney.
I traveled abroad and met a Nigerian Dr who conducted test and we discovered it was scabies, it was spreading and covered my genital. This was something I contacted from using my kid sister's towel who was then in a Nigeria boarding sch. I broke up with my gf accusing her of infidelity for this same reason. I spent only $20 on the prescribed cream and everything went off. My dick suffer o from naija wrong diagnosis
i contacted uti from my office toilet, so after spending money to treat it. It came back again and my brother accused me of fornication (me wan no va fvck for 6 years now) and by this time, it has develop resistance to drugs. What i did? I study the disease, basically its physiology and discover that, it can't stand extreme acidic or alkaline environment. So i opt for the alkaline treatment; i started taking baking soda to alkalize my body, plenty of water to flush out the bacteria and plenty of ginger to kill the bacteria. It worked. I'm sharing this for the ladies out there suffering same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrSensor:
who is Syphilis?
gej
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by costandi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
To dey chook prick inside Toto been sweet you abi.. Now u don jam disease..

Boys will not have sense ... Every girl wey pass dem na so their prick go dey think for them
You don't know an iota of the story, yet you have assumed the position of chief judge. Anu Mpama.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by dalass(f): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need good help
I need the sure cure to syphilis,my joystick is very ugly now because of this std,help a brother

https://www.nairaland.com/4041987/see-illustrated-symptoms-syphilis

Try to read this article
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by vicben27(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tedassie:

Sorry to cut in
Instead of always giving her money whenever she gets an infection or something,why not get her something she could be taking to build her immune system against all these veneral diseases? it's more cost effective if you ask me

There's a product specifically made for women that she could be using.
shez like taking drugs much. sometimes l'll have to advice/force her too. l know there are suppliments that will be when shez finally in my house
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Crownmade(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help
called this number for the solution.08137938581 or 09058995229
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Yomit71(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
there is power in the blood of Jesus. James 5:15 says is any sick among you, let him call to the elders of the church & they should anoint him with oil in the name of Jesus, and prayer of faith shall save the sick & the Lord shall raise him up & if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. this is what cure me of my own staphylococcus & several std's when drugs prove to be ineffective. try this

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Yomit71(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
also b4 i use faith for my healing, the drugs that i use to relief mysef of the pain to some little extent is Fungiban (fluconazole), and doxycycline with piriton tablets. chose the one that u bliv in between healing by faith or maintaining the scars with this drugs. God bless & happy sunday to you. fear not bro
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bros.

Echinacea and Golden seal is my recommendation. But please Echinecea is not asofeyejeooo. As quoted in d link syphilis cure. Someone recommend here. Asofeyeje is Rauwolfia or india snake root.

U may contact Nnendu Herbal Center; 07067916243; www.drnnendu..com.ng for d herbs.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by inyass2580(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
go and gt 2 sachet of chloraphenicol (white capsul) pour all d content in a 1 ltr of pure lime (osan wewe)
after 2 days take a spoon in d morning afternon nd nite

b4 three days ull see changes

for any question
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by pedrilo: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Khallyella:

Yeah, Ingrowth go by skin doctors, apply in the morning and night before sleep with your hands using latex gloves, don't use bare hands.

Also, sugar waxing, add lemon to sugar , mix and apply to the affected area to remove dead cells kiss
are u a medical practitioner? Just curious for personal reasons.
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Toosure70: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help
I have herbal remedies you can prepare by yourself. chat me privately
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Eeehya...... Doctors 4 ds Buhari regime go be like "go back home jare"...

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Badtman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
mark123456789:
hello people
please I need your help
Where is your location , I can help you with drugs of 3k to cure it
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by k2kay(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sex before marriage is bad, now see what you are going through, your body is temple of God, keep it holy.
Alhaji Holier than thou

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
To dey chook prick inside Toto been sweet you abi.. Now u don jam disease..

Boys will not have sense ... Every girl wey pass dem na so their prick go dey think for them
Not necessarily through sexual intercourse
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
k2kay:

Alhaji Holier than thou

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by ArinzeRaph: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
dreamwords:
I hate girls they carry infection around without feeling sick. And transfer it to guys. And the guy becomes sick immediately while the girl will be feeling healthy
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Kingsley1000(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
OP,i'm a medical consultant.from what you described,what you have is obviously a bacterial infection..."m driving nw,leta i wil enlighten u more on the infection and how to prevent it.meanwhile buy AUGMENTIN(BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTICS),take it for 14days,morning/night..buy funbat A cream.pls drink alot of water whl taking dis drug and dnt TAKE IT WITH MULTIVITAMIN

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by AkumahTalk(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
A herbal marketer once said; "std no good for body. na woman dey manufacture am, na man dey distribute am".

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by KangaIye: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
How much is Condom
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by CircleOfWilis: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kingsley1000:
OP,i'm a medical consultant.from what you described,what you have is obviously a bacterial infection..."m driving nw,leta i wil enlighten u more on the infection and how to prevent it.meanwhile buy AUGMENTIN(BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTICS),take it for 14days,morning/night..buy funbat A cream.pls drink alot of water whl taking dis drug and dnt TAKE IT WITH MULTIVITAMIN
is multivitamin now part of the STI/STD regimen?.....
Re: Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life by Kingsley1000(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
is multivitamin now part of the STI/STD regimen?.....
I SAID DONT TAKE IT WITH MULTIVITAMIN REASON BEING THAT,IT CONTAINS IRON AND OTHER VITAMINS THAT HINDER THE EFFICACY OF THE ANTIBIOTICS...OP PLSE FOR UR HEALTH,HEED TO THIS MY ADVICE AND 'M 100%SURE YOU WILL BE WELL.AUGMENTIN IS 3K,BUY 2PACKETS 6K,take alot of fruits and fluid whl on dis medication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo) / How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally / Coronavirus: Why Infected Italian Was Not Detected At Lagos Airport – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.