Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 (25626 Views)

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. / Autistic Child: Please Help / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2018
webbman90:
What kind of foolish talk is this nah angry angry sadMust you comment.

Shut ùp!
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2018
tunjijones:

You are jst a scum. Telling God doesn't mean u wont have slow poke for a child. Mark today, bcoz u mock this woman this morning I doubt it if you won't have a slow poke for a child.
You are just a retárd and a senseless hypocrite.
I curse you and your entire generation.
You will all give birth to cretins.
Fool!
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by brenister10: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

No
But I don't know of your children (unborn)

When you open your dirty mouth to talk trash all for the sake of likes, then it shows the kind of upbringing and person you are
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2018
CrazyRichNig:

You should be gagged for life. You literally have no brain cells. I have more sense in my left buttock than you do in your empty skull.
Same as your father.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by shaybebaby(f): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Ogalanyaidi:
Thank God for Justin.

Autistic kids are mostly aggressive.
Please don't spread falsities. Some are, some aren't. If you need to be educated, go to the national autistic society's website.

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2018
brenister10:

When you open your dirty mouth to talk trash all for the sake of likes, then it shows the kind of upbringing and person you are
Shut ùp dòlt.
You think likes put food on my table?
I don't give a fùck about any likes.
I'm not a senseless hypocrite like you.
I'm just expressing myself and being realistic.
Now, fùck off back into your cage!
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by brenister10: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

Shut ùp dòlt.
You think likes put food on my table?
I don't give a fùck about any likes.
I'm not a senseless hypocrite like you.
I'm just expressing myself and being realistic.
Now, fùck off back into your cage!

Then when you finally have a child with autism or psychological challenge as yours, if you don't commit suicide, then you are a fool and the biggest hypocrite
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2018
brenister10:

Then when you finally have a child with autism or psychological challenge as yours, if you don't commit suicide, then you are a fool and the biggest hypocrite
I wont have I can't.
All those shìts are choice.
I'm not living my life for anyone.
If a child comes autistic, that child will be responsible for his/her self.
I no kill my mama, I no fit let any pikin kill me.
And if you don't like this idea, FÙCK YOU!
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by loadedvibes: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2018
But you shouldn't be too direct like that sha.. You know the world enjoys pretence so let's all pretend together when we know the truth deep down.
Mouthgag:

Don't mind the fools

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by brenister10: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

I wont have I can't.

With this trash that just came out from your mind relegating your responsibility to your psychological challenged child, it shows how much you value life. Just hope nemesis won't catch up with you soon.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

No but you can be called a jerk!

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2018
brenister10:

With this trash that just came out from your mind relegating your responsibility to your psychological challenged child, it shows how much you value life. Just hope nemesis won't catch up with you soon.
Go fùck yourself.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by brenister10: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

Go fùck yourself.

Go read proverb 26:5. Wishing you all what you open your mind to speak of others. SHALOM!
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by shaybebaby(f): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

I wont have I can't.
I wouldn't wish a child with additional needs on you, it wouldn't be fair on the child to have to be raised by a sociopath.
Heck! I wouldn't wish any child on you. You are unfit to raise anything that lives and breathes.

Maybe a piece of glass sha, so atleast it's nearby for anyone who wishes to slit your throat.

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

I wouldn't wish a child with additional needs on you, it wouldn't be fair on the child to have to be raised by a sociopath.
Heck! I wouldn't wish any child on you. You are unfit to raise anything that lives and breathes.

Maybe a piece of glass sha, so atleast it's nearby for anyone who wishes to slit your throat.
Go fùck yourself frustrated morọn.
If you want to remain barren for the rest of your miserable life, be my guest.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by shaybebaby(f): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

Go fùck yourself frustrated morọn.
If you want to remain barren for the rest of your miserable life, be my guest.
Why are you pained?
Maybe it's because you know deep inside of you, you know that your challenges are such that no one would ever advocate for you.
People with autism have concessions made for them by the society because society recognises their humanity.

People like you are put down like animals.

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Lordave: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2018
The Accountant
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by ArinzeRaph: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2018
adadioranmah:
He doesn’t even look like he has autism.

I admire his mum’s courage. What a journey!
asa nwa
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Why are you pained?
Maybe it's because you know deep inside of you, you know that your challenges are such that no one would ever advocate for you.
People with autism have concessions made for them by the society because society recognises their humanity.

People like you are put down like animals.
I'll forever remain normal and healthy than you cretìn and your entire cretinous relatives.

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by shaybebaby(f): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

I'll forever remain normal and healthy than you cretìn and your entire cretinous relatives.
Quit subverting the meaning of healthy.

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Barney11: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2018
post=68130001:

Your first question:
They are not the same at all; additionally, "imbe" is an offensive term and should not be used (the proper term is "intellectual disability", There can be some overlap, but autism is a spectrum of mental differences that can often relate to performance in social situations. Go figure!

Your second question:
They are not the same at all.
They are 2 different people.

Thank you.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Quit subverting the meaning of healthy.
You're indeed frustrated
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by shaybebaby(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

You're indeed frustrated
Fvck off! You are boring me now.

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Mouthgag: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Fvck off! You are boring me now.
Go fùck yourself retárd
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by CrazyRichNig(f): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:
Same as your father.
Lmao. Try harder.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Follygunners: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
AwolowoAssLicker:
them and imbe who mumu pass

You mumu pass them both!

Yaba Left V.I.P!

Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Barney11:

Thank you.
You are always welcome.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by ststyreal(f): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
jaid23:
Hmm.. Agony of a MOTHER.

May God see her thru and crown her effort bu healing this handsome kid even though science claims it autism can't be cured.
cry
My friend it can be cured honestly. Early intervention with a good therapist, then you will see an intellectual in the making. I know of a boy who was autistic about 2year plus but now with early intervention, this boy is now a parrot. He took second last term in his class. If you see him now, he speaks like the white and everybody admires him when he talks. Austism can be cured 98% take it from me my friend cos I have seen with my eyes.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by ststyreal(f): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
jaid23:
Hmm.. Agony of a MOTHER.

May God see her thru and crown her effort bu healing this handsome kid even though science claims it autism can't be cured.
cry
My friend it can be cured honestly. Early intervention with a good therapist, then you will see an intellectual in the making. I know of a boy who was autistic about 2year plus but now with early intervention, this boy is now a parrot. He is 6years old now! He took second last term in his class. If you see him now, he speaks like the white and everybody admires him when he talks. Austism can be cured 98% take it from me my friend cos I have seen with my eyes.
But in all, may God Almighty bless us all with healthy children amen!
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Follygunners:

You mumu pass them both!

Yaba Left V.I.P!
be like say your papa and mama be both this one u dey vex like this
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by ststyreal(f): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
tunjijones:

Sorry madam. We dnt have the power to choose the kind of children we get. You might need to care for Justin for the rest of his life.
Nope she might not because that boy can do a lot by himself without any assistance if his therapist is good and the intervention was early.
Re: Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 by Simplybami(f): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Barney11:
Please educate me,can they be called imbe?

Hi. I wrote an article that extensively explores this issue. You should check it out.

http://simplybami..com/2018/03/does-autism-spectrum-disorder-have_19.html?m=1

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. / I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret / Should She Go Ahead And Be Withdrawing His Money?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120