Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account (2400 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders and Happy Sunday to you all!

My Facebook account is well secured and i set Two Factors Alternative Code on it in such a way that anyone that tries logging into my account using my details will not be able to login. Facebook will send the 6 digit Factor code to me via my mobile number and an email will be sent me that an unrecognize device is trying to log into my account.

But to ma greatest surprise i Logged out from Facebook yesterday evening around 05:11pm till now i haven't logged in. If you calculate from that time (05:11pm) to 05:11am is 12 hours now half past 8 is 15 hours now that i haven't logged in facebook once is 08:11am on my profile is suppose to be showing "active 15h ago"
So to ma greatest surprise a friend of ma came and visit me this morning he was on facebook and he was scrolling on his friends list and when he reached my profile and clicked it I saw "active 11h ago" instead of "active 15h ago". And i didn't Logged in Facebook yesterday night that is to show that someone somewhere logged into my Facebook around 9pm last night. I slept alone in my room and before anyone will use my Facebook on my phone the person must login my details. I checked my email no mail from Facebook telling me someone accessed my account i check my phone no text message from Facebook.

Please what is the meaning of this??
Lalasticlala my boss please move this to fp for more help let Facebook Media see this. Thanks!

Cc; Lalasticlala, Myndd44
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2018
Nobody hacked into your Facebook, Facebook page and messenger/inbox messages uses different time. this is the reason for two different time on your account and for every fb user as well.

It's due to fb newly improved AI for inbox messages and fb page, so the Ai are differently configured, hence uses different time. so when you get off messenger 10 minutes early and stay on your page to read your timeline and finally log off, the time for messenger would be more than the time spent on your page. How do I know?

I study fb daily but don't have an account with them.

Be warned- Fb isn't as secured as you think it is, For every improvement Mark does is 10 times a glitch people like me explore. The internet is wild.

9 Likes

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2018
aaronson:
Nobody hacked into your Facebook, Facebook page and messenger/inbox messages uses different time. this is the reason for two different time on your account and for every fb user as well.

It's due to fb newly improved AI for inbox messages and fb page, so the Ai are differently configured, hence uses different time. so when you get off messenger 10 minutes early and stay on your page to read your timeline and finally log off, the time for messenger would be more than the time spent on your page. How do I know?

Be warned- Fb isn't as secured as you think it is, For every improvement Mark does is 10 times a glitch people like me explore. The internet is wild.

But this my first time of experiencing it. I always check my account with another acct when am not online. Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

But this my first time of experiencing it. I always check my account with another acct when am not online. Hmm!
Carry out the experiment. close facebook page and stay on messenger for quite some time then get another fb to check the time spent online.

1 Like

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by DSS1335: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

Oboy! If u think that Facebook is secured based on those two factor authentication code, you are OYO.
I can have access to anybody's facebook account without those buzzing notification.
We do that during covet operation. The application we use is not available anywhere in Nigeria nor the usual mobile app store...specially developed by the Moscow for D SSS/NSA to clamp down on those anti gov post etc
Last warning Facebook is not as secured as u thought.

5 Likes

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by damtan(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mtchewwww.....Call DSS naa.
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by kmaster007: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
villages witch servicing ur fbk for you.. they are working on it.. stay tune
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
kmaster007:

grin grin
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
DSS1335:
shocked

Oboy! If u think that Facebook is secured based on those two factor authentication code, you are OYO.
I can have access to anybody's facebook account without those buzzing notification.
We do that during covet operation. The application we use is not available anywhere in Nigeria nor the usual mobile app store...specially developed by the Moscow for D SSS/NSA to clamp down on those anti gov post etc

So are you now trying to tell me that even with two factor code someone can login without getting the two factor code?
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by jonero4(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
aaronson:

lol...u dnt have an account with them..buh u study facebook daily...abeg no hack my account.
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
jonero4:
lol...u dnt have an account with them..buh u study facebook daily...abeg no hack my account.
lol, I don't need to hack fb, here is the thing, try a wrong email on your password, Facebook would give you some one else account, that's a glitch lol

You can have many random people fb accounts all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
DSS1335:
shocked

Oga,
I go report you for trying to expose classified information oooo!
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
aaronson:
lol, I don't need to hack fb, here is the thing, try a wrong email on your password, Facebook would give you some one else account, that's a glitch lol

Yes is true
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Na Mark Zuckbegber u won report am to ?
PHC1stBorn:

Oga, I go report you for trying to expose classified information oooo!
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by millomaniac: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
NaijaTechnician:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders and Happy Sunday to you all!

My Facebook account is well secured and i set Two Factors Alternative Code on it in such a way that anyone that tries logging into my account using my details will not be able to login. Facebook will send the 6 digit Factor code to me via my mobile number and an email will be sent me that an unrecognize device is trying to log into my account.

But to ma greatest surprise i Logged out from Facebook yesterday evening around 05:11pm till now i haven't logged in. If you calculate from that time (05:11pm) to 05:11am is 12 hours now half past 8 is 15 hours now that i haven't logged in facebook once is 08:11am on my profile is suppose to be showing "active 15h ago"
So to ma greatest surprise a friend of ma came and visit me this morning he was on facebook and he was scrolling on his friends list and when he reached my profile and clicked it I saw "active 11h ago" instead of "active 15h ago". And i didn't Logged in Facebook yesterday night that is to show that someone somewhere logged into my Facebook around 9pm last night. I slept alone in my room and before anyone will use my Facebook on my phone the person must login my details. I checked my email no mail from Facebook telling me someone accessed my account i check my phone no text message from Facebook.

Please what is the meaning of this??
Lalasticlala my boss please move this to fp for more help let Facebook Media see this. Thanks!

Cc; Lalasticlala, Myndd44

You are just paranoid dude. Nobody logged in to your account.
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by jonero4(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
aaronson:

badt guy.
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
kmaster007:

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
millomaniac:

You are just paranoid dude. Nobody logged in to your account.

How? This my first time of experiencing this. I went to my Facebook homepage they a pop-up came for me to secure my account i changed my password just to proceed to the next level is showing "something went wrong" Have tried it over and over i just rest for a while later i will see into it.
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by sorextee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
If u log out of fb, and still active on messenger, it will still show u re online. And just for d record, that two time password thing na wash. Except if mark has improved on it now.
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by megafem1: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 3:09am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

Na wetin naija de call double whalala for dead body be this
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by forghon: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Cambridge Analytica grin welcome to d new world

1 Like

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
forghon:
Cambridge Analytica grin welcome to d new world

grin
Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by madgoat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me

Na the new scam be this abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Examine This For Me: I Think Someone Else Is Using My Facebook Account by madgoat(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

Na wetin naija de call double whalala for dead body be this

Na scam joor grin

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi One Vs TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Infinix Hot S3X Camera Comparison + Giveaway / Samsung Galaxy A90(5G) - The Best Of Samsung A Series / Mafab Begins Sales Of 5G Router, Cheaper Data, Ready To Rival MTN, Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.