Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged (2871 Views)

Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
but will you be loyal? That's the big question.will you be submissive? cheesy
Listen I might have joke with everything but when it comes to serious issues I'll do better...... Your partner must know your all every step you make so it's only greedy people that won't want to be submissive you guys are building an empire together make your family become a mirror of reflection to others trust yourselves to the point that you'll never believe what an outsider will say to you about your family...... lasty you must make sure your partner has the same feelings like you do grow together avoid problem where there is non be very caring and loving most importantly supportive so that the family can grow smiley
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Listen I might have joke with everything but when it comes to serious issues I'll do better...... Your partner must know your all every step you make so it's only greedy people that won't want to be submissive you guys are building an empire together make your family become a mirror of reflection to others trust yourselves to the point that you'll never believe what an outsider will say to you about your family...... lasty you must make sure your partner has the same feelings like you do grow together avoid problem where there is non be very caring and loving most importantly supportive so that the family can grow smiley
I want your number
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
I want your number
So that you'll chop and clean mouth cheesy taaaaa gbafuo cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So that you'll chop and clean mouth cheesy taaaaa gbafuo cheesy cheesy
no na...
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
no na...
I like you as a person but your actions here ehhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I like you as a person but your actions here ehhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
my actions here are same as yours here na..
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen I thought you are serious with this guy nawa...give him a chance jare that if you are still single ok.
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
my actions here are same as yours here na..
Taaaaa si eba puooo we're not the same I'm just afraid of you that's why cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Taaaaa si eba puooo we're not the same I'm just afraid of you that's why cheesy cheesy cheesy
what makes you afraid of me?
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Thegeneralqueen I thought you are serious with this guy nawa...give him a chance jare that if you are still single ok.
Girl he knows I'm single but trusting a man is my major problem ever since I got played once it's been hard to trust guys cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
what makes you afraid of me?
You're the chairman of national association of f boys on this forum tongue
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Colourich:
I am very much ready, boolee take note.

I'm not ready
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're the chairman of national association of f boys on this forum tongue
and in reality?
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
and in reality?
Chukwudi amaram cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl he knows I'm single but trusting a man is my major problem ever since I got played once it's been hard to trust guys cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol be there and be telling yourself its hard to trust guys... When you grow old, you won't even trust yourself again
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Chukwudi amaram cheesy cheesy
lol you are funny. Just send your number before the month ends if you are serious. Tick tock
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Yeah I understand but still have to give them chance na.....
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
lol be there and be telling yourself its hard to trust guys... When you grow old, you won't even trust yourself again
Mpia gi eh undecided cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
lol you are funny. Just send your number before the month ends if you are serious. Tick tock
Hmmmm let's see how it goes nnam smiley smiley
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmmm let's see how it goes nnam smiley smiley
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mpia gi eh undecided cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
Your head don begin big undecided very soon I go begin dey answer you sirrr embarassed
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
Leave me jor embarassed
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Leave me jor embarassed
why would I leave you na.. Am I mad
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Your head don begin big undecided very soon I go begin dey answer you sirrr embarassed
or baby wink
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
or baby wink
I just like you naturally tongue
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I just like you naturally tongue
ok let's kiss kiss cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
ok let's kiss kiss cheesy
Come closer cheesy cheesy

Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Divay22(f): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
This's not for me
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Come closer cheesy cheesy
ewwww... This is how your lips should look like

Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialDad:
I'm not ready
Can't remember calling your name.
Re: 11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Colourich:
Can't remember calling your name.

I can't remember who the fvck you're undecided ,

Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones / Rophynol: Another Drug Menace / Lockdown: I Will Prostitute Myself For N500 Just To Be Able To Feed My Family