Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls (1909 Views)

Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls by OAM4J: 10:30pm On May 30, 2010
@OP

if the problem is that she lied before your 'exam question', then i wouldn't blame her that much. I can tell you that not many women like to give the true number because we hypocrite men have a way of looking down on them if the number is so high, despite the fact that our own number might be 3 or 4 times higher than theirs.

I will say if you love her, forgive & forget the past, move on and stop probing the past.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls by yme1(f): 1:05am On Dec 28, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls by yme1(f): 3:42am On Dec 28, 2012
seedord247:

she has already date this people before getting to know me

and because of her past you decided to kill an innocent child or fall out of love?

were you expecting a saint? if you could not handle the truth so why bother searching for one?
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls by cblue: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
first of all answer my q
1.hw many gurlz hav u slept with?
2.y wud u even hav unprotected sex?
3.ar u guyz married?
with my opinion n d way i see dis scenerio dat gurl is a ho as far as am concern,
and dont deserve you under d condition dat u are a saint,cuz i see u as luvr boi
i tell u women dont value/respect them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Girlz To Get Off Their Feelings From Their First Love? / A Date At The Magic City / Love Vs Dark Skin People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.