Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. (1555 Views)

Whot My Fada Say Is Pain Me (pics Inside) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by diacetyl(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2007
Hi Landers.
I need all ur possible advice b'cos I'm dem confused right now.
I'm in love with my step-sister and she has fell for me. I do ve
a girl friend but l noticed l never loved her. My love has ever been
for this my darling sister. Wetin l go do for God sake? I go enter o! undecided
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by OmoEko1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2007
Na wa oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
be back soon to comment
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by sisimose(f): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2007
Your step sister. well she is not blood related technically.
But still it will cause problems with in your family . quash the feelings asap to prevent unnecessary stress abeg.
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by OmoEko1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2007
Anyway am back now

Stop that dirty thought of you going through your mind
I don't care if she's your step-sister, she's still your sister maybe be not by blood both your still connected to each other. You guys are family ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Why will u wanna start a war in the family, don't u know your parents will be blame especially the mother, so plz stop no now. U are suppose to look at her like your sister not like a girlfriend.
So i will advice you to block those feelings u have for her.

You guys need serious deliverance oh becos this it the plan of the Devil, so u two better stop it Now.
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by sisimose(f): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2007
gbaooo!!

Omo Eko
well said. Things like this wreck homes, they will get both families warring. besides he didnt say if the girl feels thesame so its best he keeps those thoughts to himself alone. He'll be glad he did in a few years from now. smiley
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by cuteass1(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2007
To add to what my sisters have said, i advice you to let your girlfriend walk free because its a selfish thing to do holding on to her when you don't love her only to dump her when the love of your life arrives

please let her find her prince-charming, he's waiting for her somewhere.

On the other hand i'm sorry love was so blind to play a fast one on you and your step-sister but you guys can't act on it because it will ed up ruining the entire family and none of you would want that, right??

think what happens when this love you guys claim to share fades away sad sad , i'm sure you won't want to know.

go out there and find your soul mates cheesy
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by katency(f): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2007
Mo ge oooooooooooo
Please oh don't just try it,how can you be thinking like that ,when you know what is about to happen your own blood step-sister abeg o this is an abomination.
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by topday1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2007
nn
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by OmoEko1(f): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2007
top_day:

I hope my posts finds its way to d board because i have been trying for over an hour to send my 1st post.

U know, am really confused now and i need serious advise. This is a matter of love, family interests and money.

i am 28, have a nice job and single, desperately wanting to marry soonest. i broke up with my boyfriend of over 2 years because we were always querelling over trivial issues. We met during NYSC and all through d 2yrs we dated he didn't get a job. He humiliated me so much with d way he treated me later on that i had to quit. 3 months after, he just got a job with one of d oil companies and is begging me to come back. we are of d same age, n with d way he treated me, am not sure if i want to marry him even though i luved him. besides my family didn't support because of his age.

After i broke up with this guy in November, i was so devasted. i have been under enormous pressure 2 get married, from family and friends. i live with my brother at d moment n is no fun for me. my family would not let me live alone. with all these pressures i established contact with this guy, Temi who had proposed to me 7 years ago while we were in schl. He is crazy about me but i never liked him one bit. d moment i called him in december, he sent away his girlfriend and came after me. we were even planning our wedding, but d problem is, i am not attracted to him. He works in an oil company too, and he's offering me everything a girl would dream of in a marriage, but i find it difficult to love him. not even 1%. last week i told him my mind, that i don't feel something for him n i want him to give me more space, n halt d wedding plans. right now, d guy keeps sending money to my account, n i really don't want to marry for money. that would not make me happy.

Now, am always online and while i was on skype 2 weeks back, i came across this guy Ben. It sounds really crazy but i fell in love with him. he is 38, lives a modest life in US. we kicked of so well, n he wants to marry me. He is a nigerian. In d course of our discussions, i realised he is from a typical polygamous home with all d demerits(my parents would have none of that). he has a son from a girlfriend before he left for US. his sons mother is now married to another man with 4 other kids. the woman's family keeps custody of the boy but he is always there to help when they need him. he calls me on phone eveytime, n his planning to have me meet his family n friends in nigeria. he's also planning to come meet me very soon. But his family background n d fact that he already has a 12yr old son really scares me. i might just have to run away with him because my family will never support my marrying him because of has background n son.

Please guys am really confused. If u ask me, my heart goes out to this guy in US because he's much older dan i am n i think i need that kind of man 2 give me some security. am attracted to him, my heart goes out to him, n in 2 weeks, we've said so much about ourselves. i like everything so far about him just that we've not met face to face. Now am really scared because he already has a son who is 12yrs. what do i do?

My family thinks that Temi is OK for me, but i don't feel anything for Temi. do i go ahead n marry a guy i don't love? for money? i can't even stand him looking at my eyes let alone make love 2 me. Do i wait till Ben comes from US n see if we get along? shld i marry Ben inspite of his son? Or do i go back 2 my former boyfriend? Will i get enough love n respect from him now that he has gotten a job(he said it was his joblessness that prompted his behaviour to me).

Please i need honest advise as this whole thing is causing me sleepless nites. as i was typing this, my mum called my phone. i didn't pick because am not ready for more bashing from her. she is putting so much pressure on me. PLEASE HELP!
what does this have to do with the guy topic
but moreover u got to creat your own thread to start a new topic for yourself u just don't post topic on anyone thread
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by katency(f): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2007
You are really in a very difficuilt situation but don't because of pressure jump into conclusion.but be a little bit patient don't rush yourself and don't bother yourself too much . i cannot tell you wat to do but i will advice you to be very prayerful. i will not buy the idea of you marrying someone you do not love neither will i advice you to marry a man that has a son,i know your Mr. Right is on his way just be patient ok please be patient
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by topday1(f): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2007
An sorry if i intruded on your tread. as you can see, i am new on the board, and wasn't expecting this to enter someone else's thread. am still trying to figure out how to start a new thread. I would appreciate some help from you. How do i delete this from your thread now? pls advise so i can delete as i wouldn't want unpleasant response to my post

thanks.
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by cuteass1(f): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ top day
God bless you for heeding to advice, that's a good quality

now what you do is to click on the "modify" button to the right above the post you sent

when you get to the modifying page, mark the whole text and copy it, after that clear it all and you can write "post edited" because its impossible to totally delete.

After that go to the "nairaland" section on the "home page", the first or second thread is where seun is telling you how to send your own thread.

Then on getting there, you can paste the text you earlier on copied, make a "heading" for your thread and click on "send"

An you'll see us running to your rescue gladly wink

Good luck cheesy
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by SweetT1: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2007
We are not psychiatrists, your case demands a psych ward. If you in Ibadan try UCH. And if you already enter, forget psychiatrists your case done pass repair.
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by topday1(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2007
Thank you kute_ass and Omo Eko for drawing my attention to this. i have moved my post.
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by mkpuluma(f): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
please dont even dare, its too too bad

Omo EKo has said it all.
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by Omolola1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

OH MY!

you had better remove that love from your mind, how can you be in love with your sister?
Try as much as possible to delete that love o!
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by Moralistli(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2010
how 'd u feel if ur mama says she's in love with her step-broda,

u had betta discard dat ur incestous intention b4 u go d way of OBJ. Nymph!
Re: Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. by Omolola1(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / What Will I Do / What Do U Make Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.