Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Long Should You Wait Before Sex? The Q & A To Help You Decide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait Before Sex? The Q & A To Help You Decide. (443 Views)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait Before Sex? The Q & A To Help You Decide. by AshAZomor(f): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Starting a new relationship is exciting and fun, and eventually the times come to be intimate with one another; but
how long should you wait before sex?

Do you remember the movie “He’s Just Not That into You” with Jennifer Aniston? Well, that movie is amazing first of all. Secondly, this movie was
full of dating do’s and don’ts. If you want a step-by-step guide to dating, this movie is it, folks. I swear to you, they covered EVERYTHING. Yet, here I sit, writing this feature answering the question about how long should you wait before sex.

How long should you wait before sex?
We’ve been having sex for an awfully long time as a species, so what the heck, guys? Why haven’t we figured it out yet? Not to toot my own horn here, but I think I’ve mastered it. I’ve officially cracked the code to the age-old question: How long should you wait before sex?

#1 Short answer?
However long you freaking feel like. I’m not your mom. I’m not going to tell you to remain pure and “make them work for it.” No, if you want to give it up on the first date, then do it. You don’t owe anybody an explanation for how you behave with your own body.

You’re a human being and you have needs. Sometimes those needs consist of your attractive bartender that you only just met. Like I said, I’m not your mom. If that’s your plan of attack, I’ll wait around to give you a hive five afterwards. You do you, man. That’s all I’ve got to say on the subject.

Click on the link below to read full:
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/06/03/how-long-should-you-wait-before-sex-the-q-a-to-help-you-decide/
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Sex? The Q & A To Help You Decide. by MysteriousAnn(f): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
My dear, it's as soon as Konji hook you. grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Sex? The Q & A To Help You Decide. by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
At least you should wait till she finishes the dinner you bought for her.
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Sex? The Q & A To Help You Decide. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
8 years?

(1) (Reply)

Parents Drags Their 30yr Old Son To Court For Refusing To Leave The House. / Is Hiding Love Excitement Really Good For You ? / 'Campus Excos Should Be In A Relationship'- Relationship Expert Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.