Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Parents Drags Their 30yr Old Son To Court For Refusing To Leave The House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parents Drags Their 30yr Old Son To Court For Refusing To Leave The House. (438 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Drags Their 30yr Old Son To Court For Refusing To Leave The House. by Thugzmoney: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Have you ever been kicked out of the house by your parents because they are tired of seeing you around them and they also want space to enjoy their marriage? Well if that’s not you, then you are lucky because this 30 year old man was dragged to court by his dad and mum because they feel it was time for him to move on with his life. They are done babysitting him and now he wants them to adultsit him. Maybe he got too comfortable during the babysitting period, now he wants something else.

The 30 year old man paid deaf ears to his parents when he was told to leave the house even when he was given a five months notice to quit the house and also some cash to start up something on his own so he can finds his feet in the outside world. But their 30 year old son got to comfortable in the house and didn’t want to leave his comfort zone.

His reluctancy to leave the house forced his parents to involve the court system in New York. The judge ruled in support of the parents and ordered their son, Michael Rotondo to leave the house and allow his parent enjoy their life in peace after he stayed with them for too long.

The son who wasn’t willing to give in easily contended that he is owed a six months notice.

The 30 year old told the court that;

“ I knew my time was up living with my parents but I think I deserve and I demand a reasonable amount of time to put myself together, and also considering the fact that I was not really prepared financially to stay own my own at the time of the notices,” he told the court.

The parent, Christina and Mark Rotondo of Camilus, took their son to court earlier this month and also filed the evidence of the five months notices they’ve given their son since the first week of February.

The first notice served to their son reads:

“After a lengthy discussion with your mother, we have both decided that you must vacate this house with immediate effect. I and your mother have given you two weeks to pack your things and leave the house. And don’t come back. We will by any means take whatever actions that we can to make sure you leave us.”

One week after this notice, Michael’s parents were advised to seek legal counsel, which they did and they serve their son another notice on the 13th of February, sparing him another 30 days of grace to evacuate the house or else they would enforce the full procedures of the law.

A week after that notice, the parents sent him another notice, this time with a little advice and also gifted their son $1,100 to help him rent a new apartment and get things going for him.

In the notice, the advice was that he:

1) Put the things you need for work and to manage an apartment. You must make sure you arrange the date and time through your dad, because he’ll be the one to set you up with the tenant.

2) put up for sale those things you have that have any significant value, (e.g stereo, games, and any other tools.). especially for those weapons you have. You need more money  and there will be no place for those stuff.

3) There are still available jobs for people like you with almost no work history. So start applying, you have to start looking after yourself on your own without inconveniencing us.

4) If you need assistance on finding a new apartment, your mother will help you through with that.

Even with these polite letters of evacuation, their son paid no attention to the notice that it was

Read more:
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/05/parents-drags-their-30-year-old-son-to.html
Re: Parents Drags Their 30yr Old Son To Court For Refusing To Leave The House. by ubunja(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Old News. he left home 2 weeks ago

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Guys Make!!! / 'I Ran Away From Home After My Very Big Wife Beat Me Till i Fainted'- Man Cries / Would You Date A White Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.