Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? (879 Views)

I'm Not Man Enough / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by tayooluwole: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ah beg my people, worries don almost kill me. I met this girl like a year plus ago, we started dating 2 months after. At the inception our relationship, she was acting nice and virtuous, to the extent that I used to think in my mind that omo this girl make sense die, that ah never see a well mannered girl like this before... Everything was moving fine in the beginning, never new she was faking her miss nice. To cut it short, along the line of the relationship, miss nice started changing gradually, all those characteristics wey make me fall in love with her started dissapearing gradually.... What I observed is that, the reason for her gradual change is that, she allready see me as a defeated territory. Just because I always tell her that if I don't marry her I will never love again in my life. Let me add this, this girl can lie for Africa, as I am writing this, I have 3 different and conflicting versions of how she was disvirgined, cos she tell you something today and tell you another thing few weeks apart. Though, how she was disvirgined is non of my concern but there is always a topic that will bring up the issue. And omo if this girl attend or greet a stranger for your presence you go think say she specially went to school to learn being nice, they no go know how brutal she can be when it comes to the issue of me and her. Ah don love this girl like mad, to the extent that if any small thing happen, the way ah go take they worry ehn... Though she too go they worry for her side . Sometimes she will behave and I will be thinking in my @ that why did I even meet this girl in the first place. I always behave nice towards the girl, I prove my self to be a real man at every time and try to satisfy her, but what I discovered is that the more I try to satisfy her the more she see it as normal thing and the more she demand more... NOTE: ah never suspect her of having another affair before sha...

Pls and pls, advice needed, I love this girl like mad...and how can I be on top of the game ?
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
You haven't even said anything here... Please ask her to to tell us what her own version of the story is

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
she already see me as a defeated territory. Just because I always tell her that if I don't marry her I will never love again in my life

Ah don love this girl like mad, to the extent that if any small thing happen, the way ah go take they worry ehn...

I discovered is that the more I try to satisfy her the more she see it as normal thing and the more she demand more

Right now, I feel nothing but pity for you bro. I really do hope your erection ain't as weak as you are. That will be double tragedy.
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by donstan18: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
It's either you are broke, or she took your virginity with an electrifying sex that's making you worship and impress her.

My advice is this; Stop disturbing our peace sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
You already are man enough in the relationship. It's like two of you's time together is slowly coming to an end. Accept it, don't fight it.
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by Tallesty1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
pocohantas:
I really do hope your erection ain't as weak as you are. That will be double tragedy.
Naughty girl grin
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
You don't have to struggle to be "man enough " in a relationship you were never the Man. Easiest route to solve your problem is to break up and be with someone who will respect you for who you are.

Don't bother going military cheesy
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by tayooluwole: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Right now, I feel nothing but pity for you bro. I really do hope your erection ain't as weak as you are. That will be double tragedy.

What I said is not in terms of sex... the more I try to be nice towards her the more she demand more and see it as normal thing...
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by coolestofall(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
If u want 2 b man enough, d key is 2 stamp ur feet on d ground n start doing things 4 u. I dnt mean u stop caring 4 her, but stop feeling obligated 2 satisfy her every demands, especially monetary. When u start making this changes, its highly probable that at one point in time, she might want 2 end d relationship. This is where being a man is most vital, cos a man knws he might get hurt, but he just doesnt care about d pains, he just never wants 2 b held to ransom by any girl.
Emancipate urself.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by tayooluwole: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
coolestofall:
If u want 2 b man enough, d key is 2 stamp ur feet on d ground n start doing things 4 u. I dnt mean u stop caring 4 her, but stop feeling obligated 2 satisfy her every demands, especially monetary. When u start making this changes, its highly probable that at one point in time, she might want 2 end d relationship. This is where being a man is most vital, cos a man knws he might get hurt, but he just doesnt care about d pains, he just never wants 2 b held on ransom by any girl.
Emancipate urself.

I like you bro
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by anibirelawal(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
@OP, Are you old enough to be in relationship. if not, do face your study.
Re: Pls How Can I Be A Man Enough In A Relationship...? by Espada10: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=68138466]It's either you are broke, or she took your virginity with an electrifying sex that's making you worship and impress her.

My advice is this; Stop disturbing our peace sir.[
/quote]

The bolded sha

(1) (Reply)

Samsu Oil Reviews / New Social Media Thinks They Can Be Better Than Facebook / How I Treat My Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.