Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I'm Not Man Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Man Enough (2223 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? / Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Hello everyone happy new year I have an issue I will need your esteem input, thank you.
Am a 20-year-old male this New year is making me 21 am staying alone started staying around august last year in a nicely furnished self-contained and am pretty doing well for myself not depending on anyone..
Now my problem here is my landlord is not giving me the respect I deserve because of my age yesterday my area got electricity and I discovered I didn't have.
Saw him working on our compound mini transformer so I told him about my issue only for him to reply rudely and told me if he should be the one to come and fix it then he walked away
I was stunned and felt bad

What are you guys thought of this??

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by ipobarecriminals: 4:43am On Jan 02, 2023
undecided sad undecided. Respect u deserve cos u pay sad undecided? Can u pls tell us the kind of work u do at 21 ( just to motivate the younger ones like u here). U have a mini 'transformer" grin grin grin in ur house and u want baba landlord to go and DIE abi undecided?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Dshocker(m): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Bradford111:
Hello everyone happy new year I have an issue I will need your esteem input, thank you.
Am a 20-year-old male this New year is making me 21 am staying alone started staying around august last year in a nicely furnished self-contained and am pretty doing well for myself not depending on anyone..
Now my problem here is my landlord is not giving me the respect I deserve because of my age yesterday my area got electricity and I discovered I didn't have.
Saw him working on our compound mini transformer so I told him about my issue only for him to reply rudely and told me if he should be the one to come and fix it then he walked our

What were you expecting us to tell you, to slap your landlord?

Oga call electrician to fix your light, nothing concern your landlord.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by fman(m): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2023
U were man enough to confront him!!
But not man enough to have posted this gibberish and made me waste my time reading gimmicks!!
U no know where electrician dey?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 4:57am On Jan 02, 2023
fman:
U were man enough to confront him!!
But not man enough to have posted this gibberish and made me waste my time reading gimmicks!!
U no know where electrician dey?

Yeah but he shouldn't have replied that way if I was his age bet he won't have answered me like that
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 4:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Dshocker:

I'd just about the way he replied was very rude
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by fman(m): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Bradford111:

Yeah but he shouldn't have replied that way if I was his age bet he won't have answered me like that
his replies was based on your approach!!
Maybe u r not a tough guy..
Stop acting loyal to your fellow man, who is not footing your bills

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Tallesty1(m): 5:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Dshocker:

It concerns his landlord since he is also the caretaker.
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 5:19am On Jan 02, 2023
fman:
his replies was based on your approach!!
Maybe u r not a tough guy..
Stop acting loyal to your fellow man, who is not footing your bills

Okay thanks
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 5:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Tallesty1:

Yes that's the reason I asked him he was just supposed to clear me to understandably
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by henndukwe18: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2023
U re my kind of person, I respect people, also in return, I deserve some respect
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by henndukwe18: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2023
U re my kind of person, I respect people, also in return, I deserve some respect, cos its reciprocal
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by yrhuhfy113: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Bradford111:
Saw him working on our compound mini transformer so I told him about my issue only for him to reply rudely and told me if he should be the one to come and fix it then he walked away

LET me help you young boss because as NICE and IMPRESSIVE you seem to be, starting out life on your own at 20.... hmmmm you may not be READY for life as you may latter learn by bitter experiences awaiting you. So let me give you a summary of what took me almost 9 years to learn, since I also started young like you living on my own too and feeling I was doing well for myself till life shocked me.... here are a few lessons.

1) NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING
You should not expect a landlord who will definitely feel threatened and insulted by your age and your level of accomplishment to give you due respect or honor..... So go and look for an electrician, and if you are as adventurous as myself, you will go and install solar in your flat... portable solar generator is about 350k/650k for 5kva and it will power EVERYTHING IN YOUR FLAT for 24hrs....

2) Being comfortable at a young age will put a target on your back... you will be weirdly hated for the very reason of your success and also you will be falsely loved by lazy young girls for the same reason.... BOTH WILL NEVER END WELL if you do not know how to be flexible.

3) LIFE IS NOT FAIR
I believe you already know this, but its worth mentioning, so that you use your current level so well that you can not fall from it. Buy assets like I mentioned above.... SOLAR GENERATOR... and other assets are lands, buildings, etc

4) TRUST NO ONE
People love to come around a comfortable person, for the reason of comfort... so keep your game high bro.... no dulling. You are the only one and God who will be there for you on bad days.

Basically you need EMOTIONAL MATURITY. If you had it, you would not have come here to talk about this matter.... NEVER LET ANYONE GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.... else they can control you.

Jah bless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by imagrg(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Just continue to be humble. It pays.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Gadafii: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2023
This story no complete, you and your landlord get issues before ni??
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

LET me help you young boss because as NICE and IMPRESSIVE you seem to be, starting out life on your own at 20.... hmmmm you may not be READY for life as you may latter learn by bitter experiences awaiting you. So let me give you a summary of what took me almost 9 years to learn, since I also started young like you living on my own too and feeling I was doing well for myself till life shocked me.... here are a few lessons.

You should not expect a landlord who will definitely feel threatened and insulted by your age and your level of accomplishment to give you due respect or honor..... So go and look for an electrician, and if you are as adventurous as myself, you will go and install solar in your flat... portable solar generator is about 350k/650k for 5kva and it will power EVERYTHING IN YOUR FLAT for 24hrs....

2) Being comfortable at a young age will put a target on your back... you will be weirdly hated for the very reason of your success and also you will be falsely loved by lazy young girls for the same reason.... BOTH WILL NEVER END WELL if you do not know how to be flexible.

3) LIFE IS NOT FAIR
I believe you already know this, but its worth mentioning, so that you use your current level so well that you can not fall from it. Buy assets like I mentioned above.... SOLAR GENERATOR... and other assets are lands, buildings, etc

4) TRUST NO ONE
People love to come around a comfortable person, for the reason of comfort... so keep your game high bro.... no dulling. You are the only one and God who will be there for you on bad days.

Basically you need EMOTIONAL MATURITY. If you had it, you would not have come here to talk about this matter.... NEVER LET ANYONE GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.... else they can control you.

Jah bless

Thanks very well for the advice please where can I this solar generator and how long is the durability?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Gadafii:
This story no complete, you and your landlord get issues before ni??

No
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Gadafii: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Bradford111:

No
then lock up, if you are really doing well for your self, be running your generator until he fixes the light, don’t disrespect him and don’t in his ways, if he calls your attention to things that get wrong in the compound, respectfully engage him like a man that you should be, he’s not feeding you so why shouldn’t you be confident to express your self before him or anyone

Live in landlords and landlady’s are crazy set of people

Tread wisely
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2023
Are you a real tenant or among those people who move into a house through another person? Cause if truly you secured the apartment through the landlord, I don't see why he will beef you except you have a pending issue with him. Maybe you receive too many visitors, or smokes or constituting a nuisance and he had warned you.
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by yrhuhfy113: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Bradford111:

Thanks very well for the advice please where can I this solar generator and how long is the durability?

just visit JIJI.... the one I used for a start is called RENERLITE and its very cheap for 1kva... I BOUGHT IT FROM SOMEONE I SAW ON YOUTUBE
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

just visit JIJI.... the one I used for a start is called RENERLITE and its very cheap for 1kva... I BOUGHT IT FROM SOMEONE I SAW ON YOUTUBE

Okay thanks
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Skyfornia:
Are you a real tenant or among those people who move into a house through another person? Cause if truly you secured the apartment through the landlord, I don't see why he will beef you except you have a pending issue with him. Maybe you receive too many visitors, or smokes or constituting a nuisance and he had warned you.

No I have no issue with him I got the house directly through him
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Gadafii:
then lock up, if you are really doing well for your self, be running your generator until he fixes the light, don’t disrespect him and don’t in his ways, if he calls your attention to things that get wrong in the compound, respectfully engage him like a man that you should be, he’s not feeding you so why shouldn’t you be confident to express your self before him or anyone

Live in landlords and landlady’s are crazy set of people

Tread wisely

Okay
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Op answer what this person asked
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad undecided. Respect u deserve cos u pay sad undecided? Can u pls tell us the kind of work u do at 21 ( just to motivate the younger ones like u here). U have a mini 'transformer" grin grin grin in ur house and u want baba landlord to go and DIE abi undecided?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Op answer what this person asked

What's the question?
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by seanwilliam(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

3) LIFE IS NOT FAIR

4) TRUST NO ONE

Jah bless

@ op, these nuggets are invaluable . Please take note of it. You will realize this in few years.
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by falcon01: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Bradford111:

it's not about your age its about the stupidity and childishness you did. You are the one to call electrician. Infact his reply shows disappointment he sees you as matured man and you fall his hands.
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Crampyblood(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Have the boils on your dick been sorted out?
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Dshocker(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Tallesty1:

U dey make me laugh, so na your landlord go dey fix everything wey you dey use wey spoil?

How much you pay for rent, wey make you want make your landlord help you dey service your wife?
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Be respectful and grow your self esteem. When you respect, you ll be respected back.
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Bradford111(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:
Be respectful and grow your self esteem. When you respect, you ll be respected back.

What makes you think am not respectful?
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Ladymillion(f): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm very rude n wrong if him to reply you in a rude manner as alleged, seems you were well brought up bc if it were to be young uncouth boiz ,baba will collect this year.Just look for electrician to fix your light and only relate with him when necessary, don't even run errands for him again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Attract These Type Of Girls? / Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive / Do U Think Its Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.