Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says (495 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Abuja Men Are Mad” – Lady Reveals How Abuja Guys ‘deceive’ Women / 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by Okpadi: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2018

I know this is Sunday, But seems like is the day people are feeling comfortable to released inner most Modus Operandi, lol.. Just few minutes ago Wizkid posted that if he Manages to Bang your Girl, you wont get her back, Another one just made a post, That any man who is applying to marry her, but cannot cook, clean or wipe must be mad, continue to read her post below!

http://okpadi.ng/2018/06/03/any-man-who-wants-to-marry-me-that-cant-cook-wipe-me-must-be-mad-lady-says/
Re: ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided

She said the truth to some EXTENT, but with some points up there, I see pastors waiting to see her prayer spirit at SHILOH when she is FORTY and counting like...

1 Like

Re: ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by lordm(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
See you in shilo at about 10years time
Re: ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by troublemakea(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
lordm:

Lol
Re: ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
lordm:
Make that 15!!!
Re: ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by donstan18: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
It's something to set and claim a high standard lady on social media, and it's another thing to marry any kind of man in reality.

Truth is; No matter what you choose to claim on social media, you must still log out to face reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by Greyworld: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
continue until menostop beseech thee.
Re: ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says by oyoni(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
She said according to the will of Allah...? this one is a lost cause... she will soon be married off as third wife to one elderly Mallam like that...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lambasts Lady For Refusing To Come To His House / Bioaqua Black Spot Remover And Facial Kit / A Poem: Modern Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.