Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say (3878 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Bhelamblog(m): 5:43am On Jun 03, 2018
I know this is Sunday, But seems like is the day people are feeling comfortable to released inner most Modus Operandi, lol.. Just few minutes ago Wizkid posted that if he Manages to Bang your Girl, you wont get her back, Another one just made a post, That any man who is applying to marry her, but cannot cook, clean or wipe must be mad, continue to read her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/any-man-who-wants-to-marry-me-that-cant.html

Cc; Lasticlala

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Anigreat: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

Apart from your rotten swollen pusssy what else can you offer to a man?

You must be mad to think that any man could stoop so low to marry a ugly lousy being like you.

9 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2018
No matter how highly placed you are, woman is incomplete without man

And to have a good man , you must be humble.

Go and ask Linda Ikeji how far .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by potent5(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Why don't you just marry yourself and carry your load like this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by anath(m): 5:52am On Jun 03, 2018
When u get to 30/32yrs come back to read this post if u won’t regret. God save men, why won’t there b bachelors when wives are scarce these days all girls want to be a man by all means and also expect to be pet like kid. Hideout!

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by potent5(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2018
Just use your money and buy this for 351 Million Naira

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Mtcheeew attention seeker, one lil boy dey straf ur rotten puuusy for back

5 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Let me not abuse this Sunday morning... May God help her
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Olalan(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Rants of a lady who's probably still getting loads of attention from guys, when she get older her eyes go clear.
BTW there isn't any thing wrong in seeking a guy who's into legitimate business,hard working and having a good reputation but saying he has to cook for her like its his duty is dumb.

5 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
woman is incomplete without man
Backward ever, forward never.
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Sheuns(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Why people like to dey carry their problems go Twitter? What does she expect us to do about it now?

6 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by ednut1(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2018
We know hw it usually ends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Wetin concern us?if you like die single na your life..

keep feeling high,lets see if you wont settle for bus driver last last

5 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2018
ednut1:
We know hw it usually ends
Her swollen faced picture go soon surface online with a headline like; Ikoyi Customary Court dissolves another marriage as man panel beats his wife. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2018
whatever
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by folake4u(f): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2018
See you in Shiloh 2033 cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by ednut1(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:
grin damn u wicked lol
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Her swollen faced picture go soon surface online with a headline like; Ikoyi Customary Court dissolves another marriage as man panel beats his wife. grin
nah. When she don reach 33 she go later marry way below her standards grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by folake4u(f): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2018
ednut1:
grin damn u wicked lol

LOOOOL
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by UrbanExotica(f): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
I know this is Sunday, But seems like is the day people are feeling comfortable to released inner most Modus Operandi, lol.. Just few minutes ago Wizkid posted that if he Manages to Bang your Girl, you wont get her back, Another one just made a post, That any man who is applying to marry her, but cannot cook, clean or wipe must be mad, continue to read her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/any-man-who-wants-to-marry-me-that-cant.html

Cc; Lasticlala
Where did she state he must wipe her?
silly blogger

4 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Where did she state he must wipe her?
silly blogger
i tire o.
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Archangel15: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2018
Who is forcing this one to marry
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:
Lol. Epic
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Michelle55: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2018
my sister you never ready and maybe by the time you will be ready, Isaiah prophecy go don manifest. wetin consign me sef, meanwhile we can earn cool bucks online jare:

We Are Back and Stronger with some Improvements

​(1). Login Daily & Get Paid (₦50 x 30 days = ₦1,500​

(2). Earn ₦100 for sharing Sponsored Post Daily x 30 = 3,000 Naira

​(3). Earn ₦100 by Posting NEWS and get admin approval, you get paid for it. ₦100 x 30= ₦3,000​

​(4). Commenting and contributing on the post, you get paid for it.​

(5) Earn ₦500 for been the first person to share Sponsored Post Daily (Promo)

​(6). NAP: As an affiliate, you earn ₦1,000 per referral if you decide to inform anyone like your friends and family to join. e.g ₦1,000 x 10persons =₦10,000 Per day.

​Join NNU Incomes opportunity and make money when you
read daily news.​ join the Whatsapp group or drop your watsapp number to get started

https:///2LXFfiWvvS1CESguxOoTe9

1 Like

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Chubhie: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Her true strength of character would be tested against societal and biological expectations of her.

She must make sure her shock absorbers are in premium conditions as she goes on head-on collision with natural and constituted authority.

Everyone deserves their happiness.

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:
Make I laff small
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by 9jaBloke: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2018
We may not see eye to eye on everything she wrote but she made some valid points.

The caption is wrong btw. She said a man should be able to wipe his own a** not the other way round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Lalas247(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
But my dear sex is very important ...
as long as he ain’t a jobless your .. he doesn’t have to cook me I will cook I don’t o,ya with my food ..
But if he knows how to service my engine wahlahi who cares grin

This is the thing with self made chics ... she says this now but deep down she wants a man .. all this standards are all fairytales u make the best of every situation as long the guy is faithful , loyal and loves the bones of you all this petty stuff you can compromise..

Tomorrow husband will become prayer point when u tire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by SwagPower: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
potent5:
Why don't you just marry yourself and carry your load like this?

Modern careerist women are completely worthless, save for their wombs. They promised us that they wanted to accomplish great things and all that was holding them back was the “patriarchy”. Well now what ladies!? You’ve got nothing holding you back, and an entire government and economy kissing your fat asses! Where are the great works of art!? Where are the great feats of engineering!? Where are the new political philosophies!? Where are the courts of high discourse!?
What has the emancipation of women produced that is worth all of this chaos and suffering? Where are the products!? What are the results!? Women need to be shoved back into the kitchen and have the doors locked. Save for some possible exceptions, the modern woman has proven to be completely worthless pursuing her own vague and childish interests.

Dismantle feminism! Send its prophets to the bog! Let them rot under the swamp of their own lies! I hope for the wailing and psychosis of the modern careerist woman! Frighten our daughters! Prevent them from aspiring to the horrors of your disfigurement

1 Like

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
I concur cool
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:
What will you be doing there too?
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by folake4u(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
What will you be doing there too?

Lol I just said it, it doesn't apply to me sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. / Should I Keep My Uncircumcised Penis At 27 Years / Edo Lady Leaks S*x Messages A Man Sent To Her On Facebook (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.