Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (41185 Views)

Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC / May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by tiwatomi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
A lot of us are getting this wrong, if you know the history of Kwara politics you will know that political thugs are glorified, they hold public offices and they involved in all sort of killings.
Mind you Saraki might not know anything about the robbery but this are their political thugs use by him and his cohorts. if this is what will librate Kwara from shackle of political slavery of Saraki in Kwara state so be it. A lot of innocent souls were killed in this robbery in Offa and I still maintain it this armed robbers should be eliminated by firing squad and televised live for us to see because we have never had this kind of casualty in just one robbery incident in Nigeria history. You can read the real details below.
PHOTOS: Why we invited Saraki over the Offa bank robberies –Force HQ

Agency Report / 32 minutes ago

The Nigeria Police Force Headquarters, Abuja, has stated why it invited the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, over the Offa bank robberies of April 5, 2018, in which 30 people, including nine policemen, died.

According to a press release on its Facebook page and signed by Force Public Relations Officer, Force Headquarters, Abuja, ACP Jimoh Moshood, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, “is being invited to report to the Police to answer allegations indicting him from confessions of five gang leaders arrested for active participation in Offa bank robberies and killings of 33 innocent persons.”

See the full press statement:

UPDATE OF POLICE INVESTIGATION INTO THE OFFA BANKS ROBBERY AND GRUESOME MURDER OF MORE THAN THIRTY THREE (33) INNOCENT PERSONS INCLUDING PREGNANT WOMEN AND NINE (9) POLICE OFFICERS ON 5th APRIL, 2018, IN OFFA, KWARA STATE.

• Twenty Two (22) Suspects now in Police Custody.
• Senate President, Sen. Bukola Saraki is being invited to report to the Police to answer allegations indicting him from confessions of Five (5) Gang leaders arrested for active participation in Offa Bank Robbery and Killings of THIRTY THREE (33) Innocent persons.

SUSPECTS
i. Ayoade Akinnibosun a.k.a AY ‘M’ 37Yrs – Gang Leader (Coordinated the Killings) From Oro, Irepodun LGA, Kwara State.
ii. Ibukunle Ogunleye ‘M’ 36Yrs – Gang Leader, Killed Two (2) Persons. From Oro, Irepodun LGA, Kwara State
iii. Adeola Abraham ‘M’ 35Yrs – Gang Leader, Killed Five (5) Persons. From Oro, Irepodun LGA, Kwara State.
iv. Salawudeen Azeez ‘M’ 49Yrs – Gang Leader, Killed Two (2) Persons. From Oro, Irepodun LGA, Kwara State.
v. Niyi Ogundiran ‘M’ 37Yrs – Gang Leader, Killed Two (2) Persons (Latest Confession). From Oro, Irepodun LGA, Kwara State.
vi. Michael Adikwu ‘M’ 30Yrs – Sectional Gang Leader, Killed Twenty Two (22) Persons, mostly at the Police Station.
vii. Kabiru Afolabi ‘M’ 26Yrs – Principal Suspect
viii. Omoseni Kassim ‘M’ 28Yrs – Principal Suspect
ix. Kayode Opadokun ‘M’ 35Yrs – Principal Suspect
x. Kazeem Abdulrasheed ‘M’ 36Yrs – Principal Suspect
xi. Azeez Abdullahi ‘M’ 27Yrs – Principal Suspect
xii. Adewale Popoola ‘M’ 22Yrs – Principal Suspect
xiii. Adetoyese Muftau ‘M’ 23Yrs – Principal Suspect
xiv. Alexander Reuben ‘M’ 39Yrs – Principal Suspect
xv. Richard Buba Terry ‘M’ 23Yrs – Principal Suspect
xvi. Peter Jasper Kuunfa ‘M’ 23Yrs – Principal Suspect
xvii. Ikechukwu Ebuka Nnaji ‘M’ 29Yrs – Principal Suspect
xviii. Moses Godwin ‘M’ 28Yrs – Principal Suspect
xix. Adeola omiyale ‘M’ 38Yrs. From Isanlu Isin Town, Isin LGA, Kwara State.
xx. Femi Idowu ‘M’ 34Yrs
xxi. Alabi Olalekan ‘M’ 49Yrs-PA Political to Executive Governor, Kwara State
xxii. Yusuf Abdulwahab ‘M’ 58Yrs –Chief of Staff to Executive Governor, Kwara State

EXHIBITS
i. Two (2) AK47 Rifles
ii. Two (2) Barrette Pistols
iii. One (1) Pump Action Rifle
iv. One (1) Revolver Pistol – In Police Custody in Ilorin
v. Lexus RX300 Jeep with Reg. No. Kwara, KMA 143 RM belonging to Ayoade Akinnibosun (Gang Leader) – Used for the Bank Robbery
vi. Mercedes Benz – Compressor with Reg. No. Lagos LT496 KJA belonging to Ayoade Akinnibosun (Gang Leader) – Used for the Bank Robbery
vii. One (1) Toyota Prado Jeep with Reg. No. 19KWGH belonging to the PA Political to the Executive Governor, Kwara State – In Police Custody in Ilorin
viii. One (1) Toyota Camry Saloon Car with Reg. No. LRN 481 FE – In Police Custody in Ilorin
ix. The Cash Sum of Six Hundred Thousand Naira (N600,000.00) – In Police Custody in Ilorin
x. Four (4) Phones of victims recovered
xi. One (1) Sticker plate number with inscription “SARAKI” “Kwara, State of Harmony”

The investigation into the Offa Bank Robbery and gruesome killings of more than THIRTY THREE (33) Innocent persons in Offa, Kwara State on the 5th April, 2018 directed by the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni, has made significant progress, succ

1 Like

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by dynasty01: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki and ipob yoots will not like this. But the law must take its course.
just imagine what you have reduced yourself to because of 30k.

1 Like

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by badesco(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
So he is the only saraki in nigeria? Saraki will surely triump at the end of the day.The next PERSON to be framed up or accused will be Speaker Dogara. God help Naija
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by truthstands12: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Its every clear all attempt is to bring down Saraki by all means. From CCT trial, to IGP saga to Kwara armed robbery incident all in a bid to tarnish his image. It will not work. All perceived enemies are either being investigated or prosecuted by security agencies. OBJ has been a good man to this govt until he starts criticizing them. Now, they are planning to probe him. 2019 will be interesting. No amount of intimidation will save this govt from humiliation in 2019 election. I have my PVC. Pls get yours.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saraki is a disappointment. I often heard about this his group of boys that beat up and intimidate innocent citizens in Kwara but never imagined they could go as far as murdering 30 people to rob banks. Saraki may not be involved in the bank robbery but he has links to the boys as political thugs. It's no different from Don Wani and Rivers Government.

1 Like

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by perfectedmee: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki and ipob yoots will not like this. But the law must take its course.
Do u HV sense at all?

Is your brain paining u?

re dey paying u 2 b a sycophant?

What kind of Child re u?

I will never sale my soul.

Cos it belongs 2 d Almighty.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by biomolecule: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2018
chaii see how they look big
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by UD101(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2018
See did mumu police and bubu govt ooo, so u wan tell me say Saraki get RX 300 with special plate number?
Y is dis coming now he has perfected plans to cross carpet enmasse with some strong governors and assembly men
fallout87:
No one believes these lies and propaganda.

This stupid APC government can't even be creative with how they intimidate opposition. First the fake corruption war with three years past and no conviction. Now they see that one failed so they are framing politicians for murder to jail them.

It's pathetic and will fail just like their short time in leadership.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by searchlight: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Everybody knows Saraki is a criminal except the brainless ipob yoots who defend criminals from Sokoto to Abakaliki.
in the same way everyone knows that buhari is a proven terrorist except NL zombies like NgeneUkwenu and other animals alike.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by hollandis(f): 1:31am On Jun 04, 2018
So Saraki put his number plate on the cars and told them to go rob and you all believe this
No wonder the deranged man said you all are lazy youths .Not just lazy physically but mentally lazy as you can't think
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Abillsable: 4:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Bro,its unfirtunate some stupid idiots believe Saraki is behind the robbers.
fallout87:
No one believes these lies and propaganda.

This stupid APC government can't even be creative with how they intimidate opposition. First the fake corruption war with three years past and no conviction. Now they see that one failed so they are framing politicians for murder to jail them.

It's pathetic and will fail just like their short time in leadership.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2018
they will face justice
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2018
truthstands12:
Its every clear all attempt is to bring down Saraki by all means. From CCT trial, to IGP saga to Kwara armed robbery incident all in a bid to tarnish his image. It will not work. All perceived enemies are either being investigated or prosecuted by security agencies. OBJ has been a good man to this govt until he starts criticizing them. Now, they are planning to probe him. 2019 will be interesting. No amount of intimidation will save this govt from humiliation in 2019 election. I have my PVC. Pls get yours.
It is yoots like you that gives me the feeling that this country can never make it again, see how angry you are because a suspected thief and murderer is being told to come clear his name. Invariably you want the government to shield Saraki or simply cover up the case for good, Nigeria is finished with people of your kind.

1 Like

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Solstar:
Just when they are rumours of his indication to cross carpet and he is to be set up and humiliated cos he is a major torn on the schemes of Buhari madness.

Well, anything to destroy the APC or Nigeria is welcomed by me.

I
d
The children of hatred always glad on their own perceive bad news, a sane person will never wish its own country to be destroyed, ask Syrians & South Sudan to know consequence of one's country destruction.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Macheteros1: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2018
Look at the crude artist work number plate. I'm guessing that car is the major evidence Nigerian Police has against Saraki. A good lawyer can easily get that car thrown out as evidence. That's if the judge hearing the case has not been intimidated before hand by EFCC and DSS. SARAKI is reaping what he sowed after betraying Jonathan so I have no pity for him. Tori worwor.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by JFT24(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Solstar:
Just when they are rumours of his indication to cross carpet and he is to be set up and humiliated cos he is a major torn on the schemes of Buhari madness.

Well, anything to destroy the APC or Nigeria is welcomed by me.

I

You are childish, the bank was robbed in April and investigation has been on going , even some of those suspects were just arrested. Is he supposed to have been fingered for the robbery before it happened. Abi you wan know Saraki pass we Kwarans.
I don't wish you somebody like Saraki in your state.
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
hollandis:
So Saraki put his number plate on the cars and told them to go rob and you all believe this
No wonder the deranged man said you all are lazy youths .Not just lazy physically but mentally lazy as you can't think

You have a nice way of throwing the word Lazy around...
if you actually did read through the article and not just the Headline maybe you would understand the facts.
No one has officially said Saraki sent them to go Rob a Bank.
No one has claimed these cars with Saraki plate numbers was used to execute the robberies either.
But their is an accusation that these set of boys are Saraki’s political thug and they were armed by him.
Anyone living in kwara can attest to some set of thugs driving around in Corrola with Saraki or the NASS logo plate number .
My best guess is these boys were trailed and caught! It’s natural to see Evidences when criminals aren’t caught @times Mobile phone SIM cards guns Cars etc will be seen where they reside or where they store their loot!!
Anyone who’s passed through a public university and did at some point experience a cult Riot will know AK47 and automatic assault riffles or sophisticated pistols are hardly in play.
It takes a lot of money and funding to source these weapons even for Armed robbers.
It still amaze me how some Herdsmen are in possession of AK47’s also
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Nnamdi KANU come and see.....the zoo is falling
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by newslifeop: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
hmm
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by nkul: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2018
if i want to frame somebody , i will be far smarter than APC...See the way Saraki was boldly written on the plate...who does that ?
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by KingSango(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi / Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.