Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island (1062 Views)

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hello romancelanders
Who is in for free BBQ, pool side party and much on funnin two weeks time. Come and party and grind hard. It’s all fun
Gate pass
Male: come handy with any liquor u can get
Famales: free of charge!!!!!!
Send me a pm to all you the WhatsApp group if u are interested and let’s plan to make it fun together

1 Like

Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Email your number to jumpes85@gmail.com
Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Keep the messages coming in. The pool side get away weekend planning is already taking place. Don’t be left out let’s swim for fun and dine in two weeks time!!!! What are u waiting for if you are free?
Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who doesn’t love a pool parry? Send ur WhatsApp to email address and let’s roll
Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Keep sending your numbers...it’s a pool parry
Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by belatoxx: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Actually, I'm here not for dating because i wouldn't want to break any lady heart ..Why I need a mature lady of 35 to 45 years for sexmate in Ibadan to derive pleasure for each other. You can reach me on +2349025395502 via whatsapp.
Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Let the messages continue to flow in. There is no dulling moment . Ladies if you free let’s go pool parry together wink
Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by SoapQueen(f): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Awoof dey run belly oo..Make una enjoy sha.

1 Like

Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
For the pool parry we have enough guys now. To lighten it up we still need more females in the house. 16th is the day at oniru. Join the discussion now and have a smashing weekend of cool drinks, bbq and all
Re: A Nice Cool Pool Parry At The Island by pweedie(f): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
It’s has finally be decided
Date: 16/06/2018
Venue: Atican Beach Resort lekki
Gate fee: 1k and any brand of your liquor.
Don’t miss out!!!!! Contact for details
Guys bring ur babes + babe friends

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Live Stream, Laughing While Her Friend Was Getting Raped / See What Happens When She Is Truly In Love With Youwhen A Girl Loves, She Loves / Breast Implant In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.