Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,332 members, 7,850,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

When A Guy Is All Around You And What To Do If You Are Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is All Around You And What To Do If You Are Confused (463 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Is All Around You And What To Do If You Are Confused by piamily(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Having boundaries with the way you relate to the opposite sex is very crucial. Wit, out much ado, let me illustrate this with a short story. I was told a story of a girl who was a friend of a guy. This friendship grew for years. They both had an adventure together, study together and visited each other.

However, the girl was confused because of the way the guy hung around now and then. Nothing intimate was going on. Meanwhile, she decides to ask him what the friendship was all about. She asked, “ who am I to you”? The guy shuddered and replies, “ you are my good friend, and I take you like a sister”.

WOW! Wasn’t that surprising? From that day on, she kept him as a brother and a friend too. Nothing more or less.

Now, if she didn’t ask the question, she might end up emotionally attached to this guy and maybe finally get her heart broken.

WHAT TO DO

Have you read the short story above? If not go back to it.

It’s that simple. If a guy is always around you and you do not understand what he might want. If he acts as though he is more than a friend and acts so clingy, get a timeout and ask him the question “ who am I to you”?.Ask him to define the relationship. Whatever he says, stick to it. It’s that simple. No stress

Thanks for your time.
@lalasticlala

SOURCE: visit www.heartidotes.com for more inspiring updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is All Around You And What To Do If You Are Confused by 4laferarri(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
you have a point
Re: When A Guy Is All Around You And What To Do If You Are Confused by Bluezy13(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ask me that question and you won't or may never have a direct answer.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Had Given Birth To A Child When I Was Out In A Peace Keeping Mission / Girlfriend Threaten Her Boyfriend Who Tried To End Their Relationship (video): / 6 Illusions In Marriage! Watch Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.