Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused (7533 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2017
This thread is not to bash Nigerian women at all but to buttress my observations about Nigerian women.

Most Nigerian young ladies of nowadays are sexually exposed, have had countless boyfriends and girlfriends. In fact at least fifty percent of all young ladies in Nigeria have either practised lesbianism, is still practising it or have not intention is stopping it.

Again almost the same percentage if not more see sexual , emotional relationships with men as an avenue to make money or better their lots financially. In the course of this sexual exposure our ladies manipulate and tell all sorts of lies just to get money from their numerous boyfriends. For some, it is giving their boyfriends different dates for birthdays. Thus you find girls celebrating birthday every month with a different boyfriend! And ofcourse the boyfriends foots all the bills. Other cook up all manner of stories to extort money from boyfriends. In fact this lifestyle has made it difficult if not impossible to identify those who are prostitutes as there is practically no difference between their lifestyle and that of prostitutes in hotels. Infact they now now call themselves slay queens! Another name for prostitutes is slay queen.

Sleeping with married men is done with reckless abandon.

Now the confusing thing is that these ladies want faithful husbands that is very rich!

Question for ladies. How can you be desiring a faithful husband after sleeping with another woman's husband and destroying her home? How can you be demanding for a rich husband when you have no money and all your have to offer is your tear tear pussy?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2017
all rubbish!!

your write up is as dumb as the writer!!

why center everything from sexual perspectives, ,

you said girls have numerous boyfriends

what of guys that keep main chick,side chick,half chick,before chick and countless chick and yet boast about it,,even to the extent of rubbing it to our face that they are born polygamous. .

again you said girls have boyfriends because of money

what of guys that keep girlfriends for sexual gratification undecided
have heard countless time when guys have to quit their relationship because of lack of sex.,,they dump ladies that didn't offer sex,,and most times the comments on NL will amaze me cos all you get to hear is dump her just because of sex,,and when the lady decides to given to your sexual urge..you tag her cheap oloshos..

you said girls sleep with married men because of money

what of guys that sleep with married women,,engage in dirty business,,defrauding old white women,engage in robbery and diabolic things just to get money,,even engage in ritual killings undecided

and the most flabbergasting thing is that these man.whorè wants a faithful and caring wife.

after sexing and pressuring girls to engage in abortions for themundecidedangry

you need to check your life,,you are not anyway better..not even close.

nonsense

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Stop spewing trash here own up to your responsibilities and be a man...... we've seen women who were submissive to their husband been treated like a trash...... most Nigerian men want a woman to work and contribute to the family financially then come back home to perform the wifely duties......

NOTE

if you expect your wife to work and contribute to the family financially then be ready to take part in some of the duties at home

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Very stupid counter thread, your talk no hold water at all.

Try harder next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
Donjazzy12:
This thread is not to bash Nigerian women at all but to buttress my observations about Nigerian women.

Most Nigerian young ladies of nowadays are sexually exposed, have had countless boyfriends and girlfriends. In fact at least fifty percent of all young ladies in Nigeria have either practised lesbianism, is still practising it or have not intention is stopping it.

Again almost the same percentage if not more see sexual , emotional relationships with men as an avenue to make money or better their lots financially. In the course of this sexual exposure our ladies manipulate and tell all sorts of lies just to get money from their numerous boyfriends. For some, it is giving their boyfriends different dates for birthdays. Thus you find girls celebrating birthday every month with a different boyfriend! And ofcourse the boyfriends foots all the bills. Other cook up all manner of stories to extort money from boyfriends. In fact this lifestyle has made it difficult if not impossible to identify those who are prostitutes as there is practically no difference between their lifestyle and that of prostitutes in hotels. Infact they now now call themselves slay queens! Another name for prostitutes is slay queen.

Sleeping with married men is done with reckless abandon.

Now the confusing thing is that these ladies want faithful husbands that is very rich!

Question for ladies. How can you be desiring a faithful husband after sleeping with another woman's husband and destroying her home? How can you be demanding for a rich husband when you have no money and all your have to offer is your tear tear pussy?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Doctorfitz: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2017
The truth is bitter. U shouldn't have told them the truth .
@Donjazzy12

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Trash. Next!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by richythePH(f): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2017
We feminists do not in any way agree to and with this lipsrsealed

TRASH!!!
NEXT!!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Doctorfitz:
The truth is bitter. U shouldn't have told them the truth .
@Donjazzy12
Buhahahahahaha! O boy you wan tear my belle with laughter!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by ubunja(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2017
you know you said the truth when you piss them off.
well done OP.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2017
This isn't a perfect rebuttal to the other, because it focused on the sexual recklessness of women. That's understandable, knowing that women are judged more for their moral conduct, and men for their financial capability.

Some ladies don't know how bad their actions are, till they are in same position. The case of that woman who killed her husband comes to mind. She was a side chick, became the wife...the first wife left. But she couldn't bear the thought of him having another side chick. Maybe it's human nature to want to be treated better than they treat others.

That said, I am a refurbished virgin and I want a rich faithful husband. Reason being that:
Broke guys are insecure.
Broke guys are paranoid.
Broke guys can give hypertension.
Broke guys play victim a lot.
The loyalty of a broke guy can never be trusted... grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Berlyn1(f): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Here comes a counter thread..... nd a very useless one!

op your points are invalid grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by dollyjoy(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Na by force to counter thread.......... Spit on thread. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by LadyMarionette(f): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2017
undecided Your topic shoulda been: Nigerian women are CONFUSING. Not Nigerian women are confused. Since you're the one who appears to be confused about the audacity of Nigerian women to go after what they clearly want. From your article, Nigerian women seem to have very clear goals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
grin

∆ See bashing...

OP my advice: ∆

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Retaliation thread. Lol.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Tugsramm(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
Here comes a counter thread..... nd a very useless one!

op your points are invalid grin
useless ?when dey ar talking abt men wat ur reaction

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
grin

∆ See bashing...

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:
This isn't a perfect rebuttal to the other, because it focused on the sexual recklessness of women. That's understandable, knowing that women are judged more for their moral conduct, and men for their financial capability.

Some ladies don't know how bad their actions are, till they are in same position. The case of that woman who killed her husband comes to mind. She was a side chick, became the wife...the first wife left. But she couldn't bear the thought of him having another side chick. Maybe it's human nature to want to be treated better than they treat others.

That said, I am a refurbished virgin and I want a rich faithful husband. Reason being that:
Broke guys are insecure.
Broke guys are paranoid.
The loyalty of a broke guy can never be trusted... grin grin grin
Fair enough! The only sensible response from the ladies yet.

Refurbished virgin? Chaii you wan kill me with laugh...hehehehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
Ask me oh!
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Blackhawk03(f): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Mstcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Berlyn1(f): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
what do u expect my reaction to be lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Tugsramm(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
what do u expect my reaction to be lipsrsealed undecided
just read nd move along when it cums to men's thread.oh sori i don't am already compelling u
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:
all rubbish!!

your write up is as dumb as the writer!!

why center everything from sexual perspectives, ,

you said girls have numerous boyfriends

what of guys that keep main chick,side chick,half chick,before chick and countless chick and yet boast about it,,even to the extent of rubbing it to our face that they are born polygamous. .

again you said girls have boyfriends because of money

what of guys that keep girlfriends for sexual gratification undecided
have heard countless time when guys have to quit their relationship because of lack of sex.,,they dump ladies that didn't offer sex,,and most times the comments on NL will amaze me cos all you get to hear is dump her just because of sex,,and when the lady decides to given to your sexual urge..you tag her cheap oloshos..

you said girls sleep with married men because of money

what of guys that sleep with married women,,engage in dirty business,,defrauding old white women,engage in robbery and diabolic things just to get money,,even engage in ritual killings undecided

and the most flabbergasting thing is that these man.whorè wants a faithful and caring wife.

after sexing and pressuring girls to engage in abortions for themundecidedangry

you need to check your life,,you are not anyway better..not even close.

nonsense
I hail you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Stop spewing trash here own up to your responsibilities and be a man...... we've seen women who were submissive to their husband been treated like a trash...... most Nigerian men want a woman to work and contribute to the family financially then come back home to perform the wifely duties......

NOTE

if you expect your wife to work and contribute to the family financially then be ready to take part in some of the duties at home
A round of applause for you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Ladyhippolyta88:
A round of applause for you.
Sis is the fact but they don't want to accept it

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

∆ See bashing...
Your advise is the best.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by edimolu(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:

That said, i am a refurbished virgin and I want a rich faithful husband. Reason being that:
Broke guys are insecure.
Broke guys are paranoid.
The loyalty of a broke guy can never be trusted
. grin grin grin
lol....i choose to believe this is a subtle-attempt at sarcasm yes?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Khonifer: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol... How funny cheesy cheesy

Go to the other thread my guy. Countless guys are of the opinion that financially independent women are arrogant and all.
Now we want to do as men want, go after the rich men that will not see us as a threat, the ones that our brokeness will feed their ego and you dare call us confused?

Lol.

Safiaa was right cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Divay22(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol
Op take cover o... Because the ladies are in their full armor today..

3 2 1 attack grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
smiley Sis is the fact but they don't want to accept it
They want us to go back to the 15th century,you can't have it two ways you want your wife to work help her at home she is not a superwoman,you choose a financial independent working class lady or a financially dependent house wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Were A Food, What Would You Be? / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) / 18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.