Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? (3151 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by taosola(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2010
exchanging of gifts is indeed one factor that consolidates a romantic relationship. but when it comes to giving gift to your partner on her birthday, what's the most suitable and remarkable gift one can give to her? thank god there are intelligent people on this forum that will put more light on this for others to benefit. please drop your valuable comments if you are mature enough to tackle this.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 30, 2010
Well everybody have different likes and dislikes so there's no right answer to this.

I personally like simple and romantic stuff, like a simple written note, a beautiful bracelet
necklets, chocklate, a romantic dinner etc:
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Viktor1983(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2010
A Black ceramic louis vuitton chronograph,
But i think the next one will be a vacation,i'm thinkin obudu,
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by lizzybabe1(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2010
Aston Martin One-77 wink
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by iice(f): 5:19pm On May 30, 2010
Has she mentioned liking or wanting anything?. . .you can start wit that, so long as it's reasonable.

My own na food. . .i'm cheap like that grin
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Skidoc(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Aston Martin One-77 wink

THIEF!!!
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by boomii(f): 5:37pm On May 30, 2010
I'm sure there must be something she must have bin dying to have so start from there and you can add other stuffs like an expensive perfume,wrist watch,e.t.c.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by cantell(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2010
@Poster,
Go to any fast food joint and spend like die. After that, send her a recharge card.
She go happy. She go dey smile like the last born of a goat.
They love it when dem dey slaughter ur pocket.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2010
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Skidoc(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2010
FL Gators:

THIEF NO 2!!!
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by taosola(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2010
Thank you all for your contributions. But the problem is that the relationship is still fresh. So I don't know her likes yet. Please do suggest with mature and open mind. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Kunbee: 10:23pm On May 30, 2010
Buy her bb
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Tolulop001(f): 10:52pm On May 30, 2010
Kunbee:

Buy her bb
makes sense wink
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by MissyB1(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2010
BlackBerry, car, house, cow, thong - Forgeraboutdem!!

Do sum'n' meaningful [might even be small/simple ] that will last long in her memory.
Cook her sum'n', have a walk with her, spend that day appreciating her and making her feel special, give her sum'n' simple not necessarily some big gaudy 'nonsense'.

Except she's the 'Give-me' girlfriend, she'D appreciate better, how You treat her to what You give her.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Kunbee: 11:25pm On May 30, 2010
Tolulop001:

makes sense wink

NAija chics and bb dis days lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by tayoast(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2010
Kunbee:

r u not 1 of them?
Ring leader tongue
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Kunbee: 1:05am On May 31, 2010
Ikebe na moni cool
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by A40(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2010
Act like you forgot her birthday! Walahi thats the best gift you can give her one that she would not forget for a mighty long time
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by eridah2007(m): 1:48am On May 31, 2010
Take her out to an interesting places u think she has never seen b4,i guess dat will be okay for a start. smiley
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by taosola(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2010
Missy B:

Do sum'n' meaningful [might even be small/simple ] that will last long in her memory.
Cook her sum'n', have a walk with her, spend that day appreciating her and making her feel special, give her sum'n' simple not necessarily some big gaudy 'nonsense'.

Except she's the 'Give-me' girlfriend, she'D appreciate better, how You treat her to what You give her.
you really make sense. This is a good advice.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by taosola(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2010
A-40:

Act like you forgot her birthday! Walahi thats the best gift you can give her one that she would not forget for a mighty long time
very funny indeed and makes sense as it sounds but one must be very careful because she might have another impression about you. e.i. thinking that you are serious with her. you know ladies now!
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Busybrain007: 8:28am On May 31, 2010
Buy her paint nd bra, dnt take it funny
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by taosola(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2010
Busybrain007:

I think you make some sense! Sorry, are you a lady?
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Busybrain007: 7:34pm On May 31, 2010
Y d qustion am a man ashawo.hum sory
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by yme1(f): 7:37pm On May 31, 2010
what you know ahe is gonna aprreciate
flowers and teddy bears does it for me but really dont mind if more is added to it grin
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by eridah2007(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2010
Busybrain007:

Y d qustion am a man ashawo.hum sory

Dat's funny grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by boomii(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2010
Busybrain007:

Don't make that mistake cos you may get the wrong size of bra and she will have to give it out, jewelery may be better or a designer wrist watch if she digs it.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 31, 2010
I believe this will be NICE, I did it for my girlfrnd before and cought her given her ex ride the next week cout em in my bedroom, but she don repent now tho,

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 31, 2010
Thatz Aston Martin One-77 Teaser
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Tolulop001(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2010
Kunbee:

duh!like i said, it makes sense. is it a crime?
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Kunbee: 11:49pm On May 31, 2010
Tolulop001:

duh!like i said, it makes sense. is it a crime?

I was trying to say that since Naija gals like bb a lot dis days it wont be a bad idea duhhh!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2010
what's this BB,  Black Berry? it is,  of it is  that means they are really cheap,

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. / Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.