Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? (3150 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by taosola(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
with all these replies, does it mean that 99% naija ladies are materialistic?
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by taosola(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2010
Wow! Thanks a lot for your contributions all. In fact you really helped me out. Her birthday came and went and you can believe it that I only sent few words of encouragement and motivation to her and she confessed it that she really appreciated that than any other gift given to her by others on her special day. She has even put the words on her facebook satus.
Thank God she did appreciate that because I was confused what to give her after all your suggestions.
Thank you all as well!
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? by bodrin(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2010
its all about guessing the right thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl / Stern Warning To All Nairaland Babes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.