Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (43297 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by sapeleboi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
maybe you are not finishing work
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by tunary(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hector09:
Am hearing this for the first time, women and problem thats why i dnt want to get involve with them
I like your way i can't lie o
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by mrde(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Edoigho:
Please dear Nairalanders, please help me, I didn't supposed to share my home story here, but It really borders me, my wife is six months pregnant now, since 3months now her character changed towards me, she always doesn't talk to me for the whole day,.

When we sleep on bed she just walks out of the bed without any reason, I don't know what is happening, some of my colleagues told me that, if some women are pregnant, they always act strange sometimes, because of the pain in them.

Please have you experienced this before, & ladies did you act like this when you were pregnant

It's normal with pregnant ladies due to the rapid changes going on in them especially on the first pregnancy. I won't be too worried about it if i were u. My wife did same too doe it happened in her 1st trimester. Just be patient, try not to stand in her way yet, be there. Try giving her a back massage. It will help a great deal. Congrats on safe delivery in advance to you sir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Automatic3444(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
brother its a normal thine, in my second child that was how my wife hated me.. Do visit a doctor to get more advice

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Renta: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
She will come around. I was like that too. Just continue supporting her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by package7(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
It's normal just give her time, you know sey you put her into 9 month compulsory labour.

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by tunary(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saff:
It’s just her hormones
Which one come be hormones now
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nlanders don finish d man,cnt stop laughin

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by package7(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=megafem1 post=68155342]Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107[/quote I beg carry your wahala go somewhere else jare.... Ooje man tell me.. Who will buy your fabulous story? How can you mistakenly recharge your cellphone with that huge amount?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by mrde(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
uyijiano4u:
bro it a normal thing, she really doesn't hate you as you assume, she is just passing through pains and there is no other way to show it out, you just have to be by her side try and always make her happy the best way you can, am talking from experience bro
The most sensible response av seen on this trend so far, am guessing u r one of us abi? thanks for the advice bro, he really needs it. These kids think say na everything be joke. So annoying

12 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Alpacino7: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
I experienced just the same with my wife five years ago. We were friends for a year before the friendship developed into love and we courted for another six years before we got married. It was a shocker when she suddenly tagged me an enemy when she became pregnant. Nothing I did could make her happy throughout the pregnancy period. My boy was born five years ago. I was so scared to put her in the family way again after my first experience. Now we are best of friends again.
She's laughing right now after reading your post.

16 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Harrynight(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin

Behavior changes during pregnancy can be caused by physical stresses, fatigue, changes in your metabolism, or by the hormones estrogen and progesterone.

Significant changes in her hormone levels can affect her level of neurotransmitters, which are brain chemicals that regulate mood.

Therefore Mr Op, your wife might hate u, can be aggressive, nagging like there is no tomorrow.

She can even attempt to fight or slap u at any little misunderstanding op grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Edoigho:
Please dear Nairalanders, please help me, I didn't supposed to share my home story here, but It really borders me, my wife is six months pregnant now, since 3months now her character changed towards me, she always doesn't talk to me for the whole day,.

When we sleep on bed she just walks out of the bed without any reason, I don't know what is happening, some of my colleagues told me that, if some women are pregnant, they always act strange sometimes, because of the pain in them.

Please have you experienced this before, & ladies did you act like this when you were pregnant

I'm sorry you have to to go through this. It does happen with a lot of women during pregnancy. Even I exhibit some of what you've listed when the red visitor comes.

Be patient with her. It will be over soon and y'all can laugh about it someday.

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by lovelylad: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
troublemakea:

and you expect her not to hate you with this English wey don almost give me heart ache grin
no big deal, even Donald Triump letter wasnt error free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Maket: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Q
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
troublemakea:

and you expect her not to hate you with this English wey don almost give me heart ache grin
Cut him some slack. English isn't why he created this thread.

9 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Lexusgs430: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Edoigho:

Pregnancy changes some ladies (hormones), it's up to you to find out how you can help ease the load, wey u put for her belle....

Be extra romantic, massages, buying her gifts, taking her baby shopping, cooking for her etc etc etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by folake4u(f): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Op, it's the hormones.
You can also help her with house chores, give her a nice warm foot massage, cuddle her and she go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by aviationguy: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
it's defers on some women emotional reaction when they are pregnant,you don't need to worry about this but follow the following steps I will advise you please...

1.assist her in doing some home chores
2.take her out more often especially places she has not seen before.
3.buy her gifts on the things she will needs during pregnancy and after delivery.
4.dont invite third party into your home.
5.enquire from her the sudden change in her mood towards you but let it be when you both are out for outing and she is happy as at that time.
5.let her know you love her so much even with the pregnancy she is so endowed and gorgeous.

I believe with all this you will share your testimony very soon before the Lord.

5 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Its very possible,it has happened to me b4,10k instead of 1k,I no fit cry dat day

[quote author=package7 post=68155523][/quote]
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by folake4u(f): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alpacino7:
I experienced just the same with my wife five years ago. We were friends for a year before the friendship developed into love and we courted for another six years before we got married. It was a shocker when she suddenly tagged me an enemy when she became pregnant. Nothing I did could make her happy throughout the pregnancy period. My boy was born five years ago. I was so scared to put her in the family way again after my first experience. Now we are best of friends again.
She's laughing right now after reading your post.

Awwwwww!
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by cliqtips: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
But why, please look beyond the error(s), you get the message, right ?
troublemakea:

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by alexie4real(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Donpikko u don forget me u deyask of my id na
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by alexie4real(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Donpikko u don forget me u dey ask of my id na
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by pedrilo: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:
Op, it's the hormones.
You can also help her with house chores, give her a nice warm foot massage, cuddle her and she go dey alright.
na wa oh. Women are just unique sha. I love una wit all una uniqueness abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
So many kidults on nairaland. Mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by innocential3032(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.