Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (43343 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by henryhemon(m): 5:17am On Jun 04, 2018
Colourich:
And he said if women are pregnant they use to be wicked.

hahahahahah..

3 more months to go, be patient, its the hormones.

It's funny we make excuses for women every time. She insults someone, they will tell you leave her she is a woman, she does one rash thing oh leave her she is a woman, it is their way of life. That's bullshit, being a woman doesn't give you the right to 've shitty attitude, why are those shitty attitude peculiar to African and more especially Nigerian women??

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by muyentinadek(m): 5:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Edoigho:
Please dear Nairalanders, please help me, I didn't supposed to share my home story here, but It really borders me, my wife is six months pregnant now, since 3months now her character changed towards me, she always doesn't talk to me for the whole day,.

When we sleep on bed she just walks out of the bed without any reason, I don't know what is happening, some of my colleagues told me that, if some women are pregnant, they always act strange sometimes, because of the pain in them.

Please have you experienced this before, & ladies did you act like this when you were pregnant

Oga, could you please work more on your English before we can help you?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by melvin0004(m): 5:20am On Jun 04, 2018
troublemakea:

and you expect her not to hate you with this English wey don almost give me heart ache grin
who English EPP. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Zombie18: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Jumia up to 40% Discount 4th-10 of june 2018

www.blackfri.bravo.cloudns.io
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by azimibraun: 5:32am On Jun 04, 2018
troublemakea:

and you expect her not to hate you with this English wey don almost give me heart ache grin
Now you are the one with the problem. Leaving the primary concern and chasing the secondary. Anyways, what do one expect from a kid or an unmarried fellow? Grown men know real issues when they see one and they go out to look for solutions. To the OP, I say engage her in a talk. Dialogue does magic. It could be something about you she is responding to in a negative manner. She was supposed to have told you but since she didn't do that, you get her to have a talk with you. She doesn't just start acting up for no reason. Something prompted it. Look for the " something " and fix it.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Hector09(m): 5:45am On Jun 04, 2018
savvyjenny:
see dem gay nation
shallow mind
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by DavidEsq(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2018
austyn0:
Hormone that will make you stand up from your matrimonial bed whilst ignoring your husband,, which kind hormone be that one?
Na the rugged type of hormone grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by valentinos22(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2018
austyn0:
Hormone that will make you stand up from your matrimonial bed whilst ignoring your husband,, which kind hormone be that one?

just stay alive long enough you will personally experince it...

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by vickydevoka(m): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Some pple acts so childish here, instead of them to focus on the message they will rather spot out errors
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Maybe your not the owner of the child, next time if she runs out of the matrimonial bed pursue her, hug her from behind from there you know the rest. She just doing it to get your attention Bros
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
If my fiancee is experiencing menstrual cramps, na only me know wetin I dey face, what of when we finally marry and she con get Belle, chaii I just dey wonder

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by yemite1925: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=troublemakea post=68148827]

and you expect her not to hate you with this English wey don almost give me heart ache grin[/quote

But he don communicate...]
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by lolybaby(f): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
try to understand her
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by lolybaby(f): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2018
some men are evil,as a wife u will be afraid to share your problem with them
azimibraun:
Now you are the one with the problem. Leaving the primary concern and chasing the secondary. Anyways, what do one expect from a kid or an unmarried fellow? Grown men know real issues when they see one and they go out to look for solutions. To the OP, I say engage her in a talk. Dialogue does magic. It could be something about you she is responding to in a negative manner. She was supposed to have told you but since she didn't do that, you get her to have a talk with you. She doesn't just start acting up for no reason. Something prompted it. Look for the " something " and fix it.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2018
O boy it normal as some of the lady act this way when they are pregnant, I don't know why too.. but please be patient with her
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by PURITYAUTOZ: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2018
troublemakea:

MR ENGLISH....GRAMMY AWARD WINNING ENGLSIH TEACHER....
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Phlakes(f): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Josh44s:
Nairalanders are very wicked people ah swear cheesy
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Obiwiz(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Op, this stage of your marriage life is crucial to both of you. And a lot lies on you. I suspect this is your first pregnancy but I won't forgive you still because you should have read-up/research about differs reactions of pregnant women.
Your experience above is one, sometimes it's being picky at food. Many will question you if they look ugly, and you have to reassure her of her beauty with words and actions. Someone above their mentioned helping her with chores (even when she says she's strong enough). And remember to be 'topping' up, demand for it normally.
Please decrypt. What does "topping up" mean?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by sumesis30: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2018
troublemakea:

You are a trouble maker indeed, does what he posted up there correspond with the one you quoted? You deliberately manipulated his post by twisted some of its statements to garner attention. Rubbish! angry
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by lastempero: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerians always acting like english language belongs to them,someone brought a problem here to be solved instead of professing a solution to the guy they are busy lambasting him sad
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by okolet(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Its called Para Hormones grin
austyn0:
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Rapsino(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Everyone is criticising the grammar no one is giving advice
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by bsalawu: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Baba na the condition she dey jor clam down its normal.
Edoigho:
Please dear Nairalanders, please help me, I didn't supposed to share my home story here, but It really borders me, my wife is six months pregnant now, since 3months now her character changed towards me, she always doesn't talk to me for the whole day,.

When we sleep on bed she just walks out of the bed without any reason, I don't know what is happening, some of my colleagues told me that, if some women are pregnant, they always act strange sometimes, because of the pain in them.

Please have you experienced this before, & ladies did you act like this when you were pregnant
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2018
Please sir take it easy on her, it is a fact that pregnant women are always aggressive. So please try not to mind whatever she does this time of her pregnancy
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by janejive(f): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2018
EsotericMonk:
@Edoigho, its called pregnancy blues , and it manifests in preg ladies in different ways.
Some develop a food fad, some become very irritable, some become depressed , etc etc etc.
She is going through the motions, what she needs now is understanding, love, support and some space. Whenever her countenance brightens, try to talk with her if she could let you into how she feels.
Have you guys enroled in an ante-natal (pregnancy) clinic? Pls do so and inform the doctors so they can keep a close watch on her. Cos she is at risk of postpartum blues or even depression which would pose a greater risk to herself and the baby.

Seconded, she is going through depression, try to give her all the support and love she needs. Don't take wht she is doing too personal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by janejive(f): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Obiwiz:

Please decrypt. What does "topping up" mean?

Go and sleep jor
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by okolet(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
The guy wana learn new tin na cheesy
janejive:

Go and sleep jor
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by opera1(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2018
@ times I wonder how kids respond to issues on Nairaland.
If u don't av constructive advice, is it a must dat u must comment?
As a matter of fact diz question was thrown to d Married men and women out there & not kids criticizing the grammar.
Understanding is the main stuff. Àbí na English we wan chop ni?

As 4 d Op, women do change psychologically whenever they are pregnant or during their MP.
U jux av 2 be there for her, dance to her tune.
Assist her where necessary.
And whenever you notice that she's in a joyous mood, u can ask her why she's acting in such way.
May God grant her safe delivery.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by wealthyhenry(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2018
troublemakea:

Your name says it all, Trouble maker grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2018
apart from pregnancy wahala, probably you did something wrong that she already knows. just confront her ND be romantic as well
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by divinelove(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2018
Edoigho:

Ignore those strange characters for now until she delivers then you can treat her Bleep up
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by abeyvita(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Worry not bro, it's normal, I've experienced such but she needs your support and time. Safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On My Husband Leaving Us / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.