Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery (54583 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
searchlight:
just as we know that buhari is a proven terrorist

Says who undecided
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by blaakinlagos(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
ucheemmadu18:
f**k with Buhari at ur own peril
this one speaks as if sarraki is in jail. I remember sarraki and ekweremadu were charged for forgery case so how far has the case gone?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2018
anigold:
the truth is Nigerian politicians are known to be using cultist,arm robbers and other criminals are thugs during election so I won't be surprised..but it must be proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is involved not just a smear campaign.
and you think sarraki is as daft as IGP and Mr dullard to have direct contact with this guys? IGP has no sense at all. PROVEN ON COUNTLESS OCCASION
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
we know this is a game of survival of the fittest
that's always the Ideal game in every other ZOO so why will is be different here
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2018
efilefun:
The fact is he might not be involved in the robbery ish but those guys work for him
maybe but until you trace it just the same way its obvious that Fulani herdsmen are working for buhari.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2018
doctokwus:
Mr man go and answer your warrant.
Your business is with the police,not with the public.
If you get to "station",tell the IPO all these things.
Please also go along with a customized pen because you would write a statement and no one wants to hear any controversy on if you wrote any statement yourself later.
I give you 3 weeks you won't here about this. meanwhile what about the cultist who implicated sarraki. have they retracted their comment? the zoo is really damnable
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Malcolm101:
How can the police get so low in desperation to cripple all the political opponents of Buhari for heaven's sake?

How on earth will a senate president who can collude with some top shot callers to empty the treasury resort to robbing a bank?

How those that make any sense?

Does it mean that if any common criminal allege that Obasajo or Innoson is their sponsor, the police invite them via the media without extending a formal invitation for questioning?

Ah lord. This nation is in ruins.
one day you will borrow the word of NK that Nigeria is a ZOO
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2018
iammdshola:

Thiis is what happens when you sponsor political thugs by giving them arms and ammunitions ... one day they will turn same to commit armed robbery and when they are caught their sponsors shall be implicated for giving out such arms and ammunitions.

Only Kwara People will understand
when you sponsor Fulani herdsmen like buhari does what's the consequences
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Akinpelumusibau: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Make i sleep before this transmission people implicate me join for the matter
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Lexusgs430: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki talked about the IG trying to implicate him, it seems that has now come through.........

IG is on a transmission mission with NASS......
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Ihateyoumod: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Stupid lazy youth insulting d IG . What has buhari got to do with this...... The police has not in any way said tht saraki is involved, all they said was ur name was mentioned, pls come and clear ur name.....what's all these stupidity im reading.....

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by InvertedHammer: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Why would Saraki send armed robbers to rob a bank of millions when he came rob billions from the treasury with a stroke of pen?

The IGP is not very smart.
/
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by eneyoduke(m): 12:42am On Jun 04, 2018
A day without lying is a day wasted

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 04, 2018
EsotericMonk:
The unfortunate fellows , Nigerian youths, who have already taken sides, wasting productive man-hours and resources to defend their principals are the ones I'm appalled for.
If you ask me, I'd say let's watch from the grandstands as the politicians help to annihilate themselves. That is the wiser thing to do.
Has anyone wondered why no elderstatesman has waded in? Think my people.

Watch from the sides as the more evil politicians win. then they come for you. Stop looking at elder statesmen. they have failed and can no longer be depended upon.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by ddeola: 1:38am On Jun 04, 2018
God punish anybody wey wan spoil our democracy, God punish dem...In Lagbaja's voice angry angry angry
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by windwayltd: 1:41am On Jun 04, 2018
SARAKI We don't need your response yet hold it there, go to the police station first and tell them your stories we are not the once that invited U Mr man.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by 2016v2017: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2018
damiloladuke:
The President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, was implicated by the Offa Robbery suspects, whom the police claimed were working for the Senator.

However in a press release signed by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu, the Senate President maintained that there is no how he could have been involved in armed robbery against his own people.

See the press release:

https://lailasnews.com/i-would-never-associate-with-armed-robbery-against-my-people-saraki/

lalasticlala
Buhari is a bloody evil terrorist.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by GenieXYZ: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2018
This smacks of desperation. But we'll see how it goes.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by 2016v2017: 2:12am On Jun 04, 2018
damiloladuke:
The President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, was implicated by the Offa Robbery suspects, whom the police claimed were working for the Senator.

However in a press release signed by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu, the Senate President maintained that there is no how he could have been involved in armed robbery against his own people.

See the press release:

https://lailasnews.com/i-would-never-associate-with-armed-robbery-against-my-people-saraki/

lalasticlala
Buhari is a bloody evil terrorist.

Sometimes I do keep quite over Buhari tyranny, because we warned people, even when he was making loopsided appointments, but people failed to reason with us who saw tomorrow.

Another reason why I feel less pity for Dino,Saraki and others being persecuted by Buhari and his fulani terrorist brothers is that Dino,Saraki and others campaigned and imposed the embecile tyrant, dictator, certificateless,coupist ,nepotic and terrorist Buhari on innocent Nigerians.

But ,if Nigerians can't rise now protest and reject Buhari and ask him to resign forcefully,the opposition will all end up in prison and their will be no election and Buhari will be there till another four years and then hand over Power to another daura fulanis.
This was how I said it before during the time the dullard terrorist commited impeachable offence, that if Saraki miss the golden opportunity to impeach the Tyrant that he's going to deal with Saraki mercilessly.
Is it happening or not?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by 2016v2017: 2:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Nbote:
D IGP and his Oga are really becoming desperate with d lengths dey are now going... First dey linked him to some criminals transferred from Ilorin to Abuja and now d alleged Offa robbers?? How stupid do dis govt think Nigerians are? So if he was somehow involved with dem, he'll b gullible to leave trails dat lead back to him?? What moral ground does d Police have to even invite him considering d Senate invited d same IGP and he blatantly ignored dem and instead transmitted transmission of confusion
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by 2016v2017: 2:26am On Jun 04, 2018
magoo10:
Members of the public will remember that on May 16, 2018, I alerted the Senate about the information passed on to me by my State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatai Ahmed, over a plot by the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, to frame me up by getting some suspected cultists arrested in Ilorin to implicate me. It is believed that the timely leakage of the plot in that case aborted the use of the suspected cultists to implicate me. Now, it is the Offa bank robbery suspects that are about to be used.

The IGP as a security chief should stop heating up the polity and causing unnecessary tensions with his unproven allegations . first he accused the senate president of using cultist which he is yet to make his findings public then now the offa robbery . this is executive rascality in display as a follow up of his refusal to honour the senates invitation and a proof that buhari is not in control of government.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Well Mr. Saraki have his own power if he decided not to use it, or he is scared of using it, then there is nothing we can do about it. If they like they can bundle you out of the chambers tomorrow and force you into the boot of sedan
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Tessyy1701: 3:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Nbote:
D IGP and his Oga are really becoming desperate with d lengths dey are now going... First dey linked him to some criminals transferred from Ilorin to Abuja and now d alleged Offa robbers?? How stupid do dis govt think Nigerians are? So if he was somehow involved with dem, he'll b gullible to leave trails dat lead back to him?? What moral ground does d Police have to even invite him considering d Senate invited d same IGP and he blatantly ignored dem and instead transmitted transmission of confusion

One of the vehicle used by the armed robber during the robbery was with special plate number SARAKI and the the said vehicle was later found in Kwara state government house and the police shouldn't linked him with the robbery? Either directly or indirectly......gullible gullible Nigerian
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by overseasnbeyond: 3:09am On Jun 04, 2018
damiloladuke:

See the press release:

lalasticlala
Olaniyonu or whatever they call you, nobody is intimidating your paymaster. The best thing for your master to do is to go and clear himself of this alleged crime since he is a suspect until proven otherwise. The lazy youth arguing blindly as if saraki is a saint, continue fighting for what you don't know even Donald Trump denied initially that, he never knew Stormy Daniel until bubble bursted and likewise Clinton never admitted having affairs with Lewisky until he was tried.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Tessyy1701: 3:10am On Jun 04, 2018
magoo10:
Members of the public will remember that on May 16, 2018, I alerted the Senate about the information passed on to me by my State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatai Ahmed, over a plot by the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, to frame me up by getting some suspected cultists arrested in Ilorin to implicate me. It is believed that the timely leakage of the plot in that case aborted the use of the suspected cultists to implicate me. Now, it is the Offa bank robbery suspects that are about to be used.

The IGP as a security chief should stop heating up the polity and causing unnecessary tensions with his unproven allegations . first he accused the senate president of using cultist which he is yet to make his findings public then now the offa robbery . this is executive rascality in display as a follow up of his refusal to honour the senates invitation and a proof that buhari is not in control of government.

unproven allegation Even after the said thugs said they are Saraki political son under the name kwara liberation movement...

We kwarans knows that there are some sponsored thugs a.k.a (good boys) by Governor Fatai and His boss (SP), they give out car to this set of people this year even when they are owing months salary....

And moreso one of the vehicle used in the robbery was with the name SARAKI and the car was later found in kwara state government house, All in all their is a transmission and commission either directly or indirectly of the armed robbers with the SP
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Tessyy1701: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2018
searchlight:
and you think sarraki is as daft as IGP and Mr dullard to have direct contact with this guys? IGP has no sense at all. PROVEN ON COUNTLESS OCCASION
He didn't have direct contact, its indirect contact that He has....I don't know why some people preferred calling a spade a garden folk, one of the vehicle used during the armed robbery was with the name SARAKI and the said car was later found in kwara state government house and He didn't have direct connection? Mtchewwww
Ask kwarans living at home like Me that who are the people bearing GOOD BOYS and they are sponsored by who...

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Tessyy1701: 3:25am On Jun 04, 2018
overseasnbeyond:

Olaniyonu or whatever they call you, nobody is intimidating your paymaster. The best thing for your master to do is to go and clear himself of this alleged crime since he is a suspect until proven otherwise. The lazy youth arguing blindly as if saraki is a saint, continue fighting for what you don't know even Donald Trump denied initially that, he never knew Stormy Daniel until bubble bursted and likewise Clinton never admitted having affairs with Lewisky until he was tried.
That's just it........Who did this to Us for God sake, we keep defending the undedefendable, we keep supporting those that has no atoms of love for the masses

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by cardoctor(m): 3:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Dog eat dog world.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Baobab4loan(m): 3:44am On Jun 04, 2018
truthstands12:
I believe you. Its clear FG wants to bring you down but it won't work.

I dnt get it,hear on nairaland I learnt any body in APC is a saint so why will FG go against its own people again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.