Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery (54582 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by bellotaofeek: 4:06am On Jun 04, 2018
And Fulani herdsmen are on killing spree without check. This transmission transmission has to end. Bubu is playing politics through this Police
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by efilefun(m): 4:07am On Jun 04, 2018
searchlight:
maybe but until you trace it just the same way its obvious that Fulani herdsmen are working for buhari.
Calm down no be fight, i think i could remember reading it somewhere that those dudes have credit alerts monthly from Saraki's office

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nbote(m): 4:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Tessyy1701:

One of the vehicle used by the armed robber during the robbery was with special plate number SARAKI and the the said vehicle was later found in Kwara state government house and the police shouldn't linked him with the robbery? Either directly or indirectly......gullible gullible Nigerian

Have U always been dis daft? Try get sense na, is dat too much to ask?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Tessyy1701: 5:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Nbote:

Have U always been dis daft? Try get sense na, is dat too much to ask?
If U ain't loopy You wouldn't have come to conclusion that the SP shouldn't have been linked with the armed robbery case in Offa but rather try to hear from a friend in Kwara if U have any or wait till one of the kwarans talk.....

Should in case You wanna talk next time don't just spew trash,,.,Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nbote(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Tessyy1701:

If U ain't loopy You wouldn't have come to conclusion that the SP shouldn't have been linked with the armed robbery case in Offa but rather try to hear from a friend in Kwara if U have any or wait till one of the kwarans talk.....

Should in case You wanna talk next time don't just spew trash,,.,Thanks

Ur case is beyond redemption. Having a brain is one thing, getting to actually use it is anoda. Anyways gudluck convincing ppl U have a brain nd actually use it..
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by chitex09: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Neco runz package for Art students are #3000, while #4000 for science students (including practicals). Very cheap I think, just to make sure you guys don’t write your exams in two sittings, cause neco is one of the cheapest exam on Nigeria. Cause we start sending answers 5hours before each exams. Because our source assured us that this year exam would be the best. So tell your friends about Mr. Cruz. Cause we care about your success, legit and verified 100% correct answers. Contact mr cruz. on 07088868629. for your Waec, neco, gce, Nabteb. Note….. no jamb runz. cos we don’t scam. cheap and correct answers. 5hours before each exam. This year waec was a huge sucess for our subscribers. cheap and affordable. pay after trial.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Zombie18: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Jumia up to 40% Discount 4th-10 of june 2018

www.blackfri.bravo.cloudns.io
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by wink2015(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2018
SARAKI GO AND ANSWER THE ALLEGATION THE POLICE IS MAKING AGAINST YOU.

Nigeria jail or prison is not meant for the COMMON CITIZEN IN THE STREET ALONE.

Funny enough when allegation is being made against a serving, sitting or retired politician in Nigeria they are fond of reading political meaning to it.

They try as much as possible to poison the atmosphere by telling the world that they are being witchhunted.

Nobody is witchhunting you Saraki. It is just lawful that you respond to the allegation against. You rightly empowered this BOYS NOW TURNED ARMED ROBBERS during the good old time with money etc

Now that they went for robbery with the empowerment incentives you gave them. It is just good you come out and explain yourself.

You often invite top government functionaries to your HALLOWED CHAMBER why will the government not use their own power to invite you when it mattered.

It is now Buhari turn.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by jupoll: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2018
M C D A V E F U N D S . C O M gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from their various portfolio. i think they have all it takes.The investment packages they provide offer the combination of high returns balanced with expert risk management which allows a safe and sustainable operation. they provide professional account management with top-notch support and customer service.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by abokibuhari: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Evablizin:
If the IGP likes,let him transmission Saraki,if Saraki likes let him commission IGP,na dem dem.
Where you go since ?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Diso60090(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Stupid people i was banned because i said the truth about pussy and dickhead
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by opribo(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2018
One thing is evidently clear, when you see a so called political godfather be sure that title is synonymous with having a killer squad that silences any opposition or group of opposition.

Of course, there is no gaonsayong the fact that the godfather maybe aware of the other criminal activities of the killer sqad but he will pretend he os not aware. A criminal cannot just wake up from no where and mention the name of a Senate President for that matter if they don't know him personally
Anyway let the police do their work thoroughly even though me myself I don't trust them.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Totibush(m): 6:26am On Jun 04, 2018
I trust Saraki won't honor this invitation.. He was aware of the IG's plot before now, I think that was why he repeatedly invited the same IG to the National assembly which the IG turned down... So why turn down an invitation from Saraki and expect him to honor yours? This is just a battle of superiority.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by shotuns: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2018
Can you stop reasoning from your anus for once ? The Case is an allegation between the polce and and Saraki , He hasnt been invited yet even to defend himself. . .Why taking sides ? When Buhari mentiom some Nigerian youths are Lazy, here is a proof of your laziness to read and understand. Lets put sentiments aside. Buhari is not the one bringing the accusation. Lets be reasomable and how the situation unfold itself. #getajobandgetbusy.

2016v2017:

Buhari is a bloody evil terrorist.

Sometimes I do keep quite over Buhari tyranny, because we warned people, even when he was making loopsided appointments, but people failed to reason with us who saw tomorrow.

Another reason why I feel less pity for Dino,Saraki and others being persecuted by Buhari and his fulani terrorist brothers is that Dino,Saraki and others campaigned and imposed the embecile tyrant, dictator, certificateless,coupist ,nepotic and terrorist Buhari on innocent Nigerians.

But ,if Nigerians can't rise now protest and reject Buhari and ask him to resign forcefully,the opposition will all end up in prison and their will be no election and Buhari will be there till another four years and then hand over Power to another daura fulanis.
This was how I said it before during the time the dullard terrorist commited impeachable offence, that if Saraki miss the golden opportunity to impeach the Tyrant that he's going to deal with Saraki mercilessly.
Is it happening or not?

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by shotuns: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Can you stop reasoning from your anus for once ? The Case is an allegation between the polce and and Saraki, he hasnt been invited yet even to defend himself. Are you aware he was implicated in 20 murder cases from multiple source linked to him? Why taking sides ? When Buhari mentiom some Nigerian youths are Lazy, here is a proof of your laziness to read and understand. Lets put sentiments aside. Buhari is not the one bringing the accusation. Lets be reasomable and see how the situation unfold itself. #getajobandgetbusy.

2016v2017:

Buhari is a bloody evil terrorist.

Sometimes I do keep quite over Buhari tyranny, because we warned people, even when he was making loopsided appointments, but people failed to reason with us who saw tomorrow.

Another reason why I feel less pity for Dino,Saraki and others being persecuted by Buhari and his fulani terrorist brothers is that Dino,Saraki and others campaigned and imposed the embecile tyrant, dictator, certificateless,coupist ,nepotic and terrorist Buhari on innocent Nigerians.

But ,if Nigerians can't rise now protest and reject Buhari and ask him to resign forcefully,the opposition will all end up in prison and their will be no election and Buhari will be there till another four years and then hand over Power to another daura fulanis.
This was how I said it before during the time the dullard terrorist commited impeachable offence, that if Saraki miss the golden opportunity to impeach the Tyrant that he's going to deal with Saraki mercilessly.
Is it happening or not?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by iammdshola(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2018
searchlight:
when you sponsor Fulani herdsmen like buhari does what's the consequences

You fools shud stop quoting me, Those cultist turned bank robbers, are sarathief political thugs since day one, only if u know how saraki used them to harass anybody against him, Insiders know better, The blood of the killed bank robbery victims will haunt Saraki, Fatai Ahmed and there cohorts to death for using state resources to empower thugs, In sha Allah Kwara State must be liberated from saraki,

End of Saraki Dynasty, u will never escape this one omo Ale Lagbaji, Omo mutairu Agoro U will reap what u sow,

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by millionboi2: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2018
anibirelawal:
I know one day some day, we shall know the truth.
politicians are behind it, but not ppl.

D qtn now is who are dem?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2018
We don't need any clarification from Saraki. He should go and state all these facts in the law court.

Unfortunately, some gullible folks would buy into the sentimental, prejudicial clarification, because of the tribal or political sympathy.

Most of our so called youths are so gullible, brainless and unintelligent. Dash them 50MB , they rush to spew thrash on Nairaland.

So far, what I could pick from the allegations against Saraki are these:

1. Saraki was alleged to have hired these guys called Good boys, solely for political campaigns.
2. Such political thugs are usually funded and provided with ammunition for the purpose of intimidating the opposition.
3. And the thugs , most times , are placed on pay-roll to keep them alive till when needed.
4. When election is not at hand, some of the thugs venture into criminal activities
5. Most times many of these thugs are cultists.
6. It has been confirmed that these criminals in question are on the kwara state's government payroll.
7. Some have direct link and fund transfer from Saraki, as alleged.
8. Police made it clear, it was not that Saraki primarily sponsored the criminals for Offa robbery, but for political thuggery. But that the same Saraki thugs decided to use the resources for the thuggery for armed robbery.
9. Supporting thuggery or criminality under any guise is a crime in Nigeria .
10. Kwara state governor has not denied that the criminals are on the payroll. He only claimed it's an empowerment for the youth. And the question any intelligent mind should ask is the level of empowerment that would make such youth afford the kind of cars those criminals ride.

If Saraki had at any time engaged those criminals for political thuggery as alleged, he obviously has questions to answer. That's the law.

So, instead of supporting crime and criminality under any guise or ignorance, we should find the facts. All these politicians are enemies of the masses, irrespective of their tribe or party affiliation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by jrusky(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2018
I don't even want to know what the hell crap saraki name is doing with this case but it's absolute ridiculous for anyone to think saraki armed boys to go and robbed bank it's so absurd, weird and very silly thinking.

Why is it that every one not in the same page with buhari are always link with armed robbery or kidnapping or cultist or killer pls why

Saraki did not be a robber as a boy, he did not be a robber when he was a uni.student, he was not robber when he was a governor and now as Senate president he will choose to be a robber does that make any sense

Pls how much i mean how much was the million naira that could be in a bank in town like offa that saraki will now asked boys to go and steal Sorry I'm not supporting Saraki but if you know the family he came from you will understand money is never this guy problem till he will die. I don't buy stupid talk in the name of political grievances No No and No and for those poor heads here already calling saraki armed robber poverty will never leave your generation if your reasoning about issues and know that people with cash in Nigeria are too big to think or do armed robbery.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by NairaMaster1(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68154585:
Naso...
We will wait for justice to take its full course, if you are innocent you will be discharged and acquitted, if not you will face the full force of the law.

I was wondering why he was following Sai Baba everywhere, even inside closed doors for 2 weeks prior now

Time will tell.
Nigeria will be GREAT again.

Is it money Saraki will be looking for? How much will that fetch him that he hasn't seen? Please let us rebuke politics of bitterness.

Bad followership is killing Nigeria.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2018
ikennaf1:

Watch from the sides as the more evil politicians win. then they come for you. Stop looking at elder statesmen. they have failed and can no longer be depended upon.
I disagree Sir. We have learnt from experience that the Nigerian youth have no voice on the internet, nay on the streets. The only way we can make ourselves heard is with our votes.
Again, when leaders of two of the 3 institutions that make up our democracy are on personal vendetta that could not only destroy themselves but threaten our nascent democracy, who do we call in mediate? The military? The elders are all we have, that's why the constitution recognises the council of state as a very special organ of thought and direction.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Is it money Saraki will be looking for? How much will that fetch him that he hasn't seen? Please let us rebuke politics of bitterness.

Bad followership is killing Nigeria.
You have a good point raised here.
That is why I am saying we should wait for the outcome of this.
He can't stoop so low or be so st*pid to sponsor armed robbers with all the billions he has.
Arms folded.....
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2018
efilefun:
Calm down no be fight, i think i could remember reading it somewhere that those dudes have credit alerts monthly from Saraki's office
and if those guys are few of the beneficiaries of senator Sarakis youth empowerment and decided to do evil with their own pay how will that concern Saraki. if you didn't get a video record of how and when Sarraki gave them guns and tell them who to kill you are joking
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Evablizin(f): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2018
abokibuhari:
Where you go since ?
grin
Just busy a little,how u dey ?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2018
Tessyy1701:

He didn't have direct contact, its indirect contact that He has....I don't know why some people preferred calling a spade a garden folk, one of the vehicle used during the armed robbery was with the name SARAKI and the said car was later found in kwara state government house and He didn't have direct connection? Mtchewwww
Ask kwarans living at home like Me that who are the people bearing GOOD BOYS and they are sponsored by who...
how come you know all this things and you didn't know who sponsors herdsmen. maybe oga at the top is responsible. mark my words sarraki will not go to jail period.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by 8stargeneral: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Why apc dey use nigeria dey play gambling like dis,buhari en no go better for u
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Chiboto414: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Election loading, many things start happening.... When they discovered saraki wants to pull out to another party game start....APC demonic #
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Mruwa1(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2018
oga senate president u feel say u dey the top now u done enta trouble oga from the top done implicate u waiting u get to say or how do you feel..?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Printerscanner: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki invited the IGP to the Senate, the IGP refused to go even after about four invittions. And when he finally showed up, he said he (IGP) has no question to answer because he has already taken the Senate to Court. Now, the IGP has invited Saraki to Police Headquarters, let's see if Saraki will go or not. Now, we shall all see who is the boss between Saraki and the IGP.

Saraki is fighting Tinubu, fighting Buhari and fighting IGP at the same time. Let's see how many lives Saraki the Cat has.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by SawOnPedia: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Ornament2003:

We don't need any clarification from Saraki. He should go and state all these facts in the law court.

Unfortunately, some gullible folks would buy into the sentimental, prejudicial clarification, because of the tribal or political sympathy.

Most of our so called youths are so gullible, brainless and unintelligent. Dash them 50MB , they rush to spew thrash on Nairaland.

So far, what I could pick from the allegations against Saraki are these:

1. Saraki was alleged to have hired these guys called Good boys, solely for political campaigns.
2. Such political thugs are usually funded and provided with ammunition for the purpose of intimidating the opposition.
3. And the thugs , most times , are placed on pay-roll to keep them alive till when needed.
4. When election is not at hand, some of the thugs venture into criminal activities
5. Most times many of these thugs are cultists.
6. It has been confirmed that these criminals in question are on the kwara state's government payroll.
7. Some have direct link and fund transfer from Saraki, as alleged.
8. Police made it clear, it was not that Saraki primarily sponsored the criminals for Offa robbery, but for political thuggery. But that the same Saraki thugs decided to use the resources for the thuggery for armed robbery.
9. Supporting thuggery or criminality under any guise is a crime in Nigeria .
10. Kwara state governor has not denied that the criminals are on the payroll. He only claimed it's an empowerment for the youth. And the question any intelligent mind should ask is the level of empowerment that would make such youth afford the kind of cars those criminals ride.

If Saraki had at any time engaged those criminals for political thuggery as alleged, he obviously has questions to answer. That's the law.

So, instead of supporting crime and criminality under any guise or ignorance, we should find the facts. All these politicians are enemies of the masses, irrespective of their tribe or party affiliation.

Finally found a good opinion.
God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.