Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat (45835 Views)

Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister / Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Adonis86(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nigeria doctors and their scary fairy tales. Spinal injury that doesn't cut the peripheries of motor neuron can't make you paralyzed my dear. but thank God for the gift of life. Nigeria security sector has gone bizarre. Only God know the type of northern armed robbers that attack with the aim to steal life instead of property... Unfortunate Nation, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Celestyn8213: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Go do Thanksgiving
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Bluezy13(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.

"Time registered : June 03, 2018"

Registered today just to beg, I suppose.
After begging, you'll switch to your main account.

Hmmm...

4 Likes

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by killuminati(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sounds like all these mediocre nollywood movie undecided
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by miqos02(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The enemy is from within trust me. One or two persons from the thing you call a band could be the ones behind it.

Or your fellow gospel musician who felt you have cheated him. It's like you people make lots of money from the concerts you hold.

My thoughts though

☣ ☠

that will be evil and wickedness
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by chukwunedu77: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
I wonder why we joke with our body most of the time, instead of letting him have enof rest and ascertain the degree of wounds inflicted on him, una dey wan pull stunts on him! Pls , d crooner's health is more important than d concert itself!
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Timbi: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.

You just registered today and immediately turned a beggar. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Pascal181: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Could this be another attack on Christians again
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Johnekele(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
megafem1:
Plz help me
Lolz. Funny U

1 Like

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Nonnyflex(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Show us the power... Sorry I mean the wound.. Cause I don't trust people these days..they can frame anything only to trend... Especially when they have an upcoming show

1 Like

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by big7: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
shadebeauty:

And the money you used in buying sub would have at least fed your daughter... This one Na local yahoo ooo..try vote against buhari things will get better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by deeman001: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this ofer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand alot of people will doubt me, have heard of alot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itsef worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by SalamRushdie: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Definitely Buharis herdsmen
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by luminouz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
TemmyWon:
Oh my God! shocked
Lovely hair @dp
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by destaro(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2018
This has become a very serious case in the fct. This was exactly how I lost my elder bro ,last year... He was attacked on kubwa exp on 17/10/17. Where his car broke down, he was stabbed all over his body and left unconscious, by the time help came too much blood had been lost... He was in coma for a week before he eventually gave up the ghost.... Thank God for sparing Cris Morgan, the government needs to do something about these criminals... Pls don't ever stay close to your car if you suffer a breakdown anywhere in Abuja
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by awesomet1(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Praise the Lord!
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by GenieXYZ: 2:07am On Jun 04, 2018
May the Lord continue to shield and strengthen you bro.
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by booblacain(m): 2:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Chased someone for 30 minutes, what kind of chasing is that?
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by goodlord101(m): 3:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Niajia Area... Na so they would have waste my Chris Morgan.... Hmmm
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by dmexy33: 3:06am On Jun 04, 2018
owukpa:
Barely one week after clocking 40 years and few days to his ‘Timeless Worship2: The Closet Concert’, ace gospel music minister, Chris Abah Ochogwu Morgan, famously known as Chris Morgan during the weekend escaped death by whiskers along Airport Road, Abuja.

Morgan and his band were returning from an event when his car suddenly developed electrical fault along the road.

www.IDOMAVOICE.com gathered that the singer and his team alighted to ascertain the real cause of the sudden breakdown when some heavily armed men emerged from the bush and robbed them off their valuables, including cash.

Our reporter gathered that the bloodthirsty attackers, who were apparently on a different mission, stabbed the singer close to his spinal cord with the aim of rendering him paralyzed.

“As if that was not enough, the man took his knife and wanted to slit my throat and I began to shout Jesus and hit the sword and it injured my hand.

“I summoned courage and I took off and they went after my boys, they chased one of them for close to 30 minutes in the bush but he escaped.

“I was in the middle of the road shouting for help in the pool of my blood when a woman saw me and recognized me, she quickly opened her back door and helped me to enter.

“It was God who saved me and my team. I thank God no life was lost. It was just another distraction from the enemy,” a thankful Morgan told our reporter.

Confirming the attack to this reporter, Morgan’s Manager, Moses Ogidi Paul, otherwise known as MadMo, described the incident as a miraculous escape.

“The devil has been put to shame. We are just busy preparing for his concert, The Closet with Chris Morgan and the devil thought he could distract us.

“The doctor said the sword was an inch away from his spinal cord, which would have coffined him to wheelchair,” he said.

Speaking on the forthcoming event, Ogidi said the event would hold despite the attack stressing that the Daily As I Leave crooner was responding to treatment.

“The show goes on. In fact, everything is set for the epoch-making event. Our billboards and adverts are all over the city of Abuja.

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/06/how-gospel-singer-chris-morgan-escaped-assassination-stabbed-severally-by-gunmen-few-days-to-concert.html

Interrogate the guy that was chased for over 30mins cos he's the informant to the robbers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by cardoctor(m): 3:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Thank God with a new song.
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by azimibraun: 4:25am On Jun 04, 2018
The story is kinda spooky to me.... Armed Robbers or paid assassins with no guns? Seems he was being followed.
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by azimibraun: 4:29am On Jun 04, 2018
dmexy33:

Interrogate the guy that was chased for over 30mins cos he's the informant to the robbers.
The Trojan Horse? Nigerians dont do proper investigations o! Remember the man giving the narrative just escaped death and didn't have proper sense of time and stability at that time. Its hard to take the words of a disoriented man who just had a knife close to his spinal cord and his neck almost slit open.
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by 99foxxy(f): 4:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Thank God for your life, but oga you look fifty something o.
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by MiamiePizza(m): 4:51am On Jun 04, 2018
*'Your car suddenly developed an Electrical fault in the middle of the road' and next thing is for Armed bandits to show out hmmm I sense something.
**If I were to be you or the investigator into this case I'll first arrest all your band and take the driver and that band member that was pursued inside the Bush for 30mins.
***The driver is the prime suspect
****That your band member that was pursued too is also a primary suspect, you know how they work? they make attackers inflict lil pain on them so you won't suspect they planned the stuff.

Question I'm asking myself now is...
WHY CAN'T THIS THIEF JUST ROBB AND NEVER INFLICT ANY INJURY ONCE ONE COMPLY TO THEIR INSTRUCTIONS, IS IT THAT THERE IS JOY KILLING PROPLE

1 Like

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by ChimuchiYola(f): 4:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Thank God Almighty for his protection
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Zombie18: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Jumia up to 40% Discount 4th-10 of june 2018

www.blackfri.bravo.cloudns.io
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by Ayatullah(m): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2018
goodlord101:
Niajia Area... Na so they would have waste my Chris Morgan.... Hmmm

His name is Morgan Why can't he act like Hulk Hogan, and by the way we have no proof of the injuries despite "the pictures" scream!

Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by oruma19: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2018
NIGERIA, HMMMM, NAWA OOO. PEOPLE JUST ENTER THE ROAD AND KILL INNOCENT ONES. MEANWHILE IG IS CHASING ASTER SARAKI AND AHMED WHO ARE JEJELY ON THEIR OWM LEAVING THE PEOPLE HE IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT. BUHARI MAY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS BUT HE IS NOT A GOOD LEADER, HE IS DULL, DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO AS A PRESIDENT . SAD
Re: Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat by TemmyWon(f): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
luminouz:

Lovely hair @dp
Wow cheesy thanks. Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.