Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! (67398 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Opinionated: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Dongreat(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2018
The behaviour of average Nigerians. They praise you once you live flamboyantly without asking for the source of your wealth.
Money must be made mentality, even if I rob a bank and kill fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, bread winners and guidance.
Person with no know job or source of income live large and instead of to question their flamboyance we chant useless praises because hunger don finish us and we need peanuts from them.

10 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by majorbravo: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2018
NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN CREW
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2018
UnrulyVibezKing:

Wetin be the model of your eyes? E too sharp abeg!!!

Him phone na desktop... grin
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Firefire(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2018
ALL the robbers from Alhaji Lie Mohammed hometown.

Kai CHAIN-GI!

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Firefire:
ALL the robbers from Alhaji Lie Mohammed hometown.

Kai CHAIN-GI!

Lai knows about this
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Firefire(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

ORO Kwara State. This town should be very proud of their sons that are heartless killers.

5 out of the 7 arrested are from the same town.

From where they came from, i am sure many will still be there and are equally or even more dangerous than these ones.

His family should use this picture for obituary announcement,as I am sure he is not coming out alive.

Hometown to Alhaji Lie Mohhamed... shocked

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Firefire(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lai knows about this

Lai should be invited by the police also....

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Low IQ Robbery without finesse
Just wasted innocent lives for a couple of mills
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Firefire(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2018
last35:
oro!!! 5 killers tonyanyan!!! They are surely the ones that robbed Union and first bank in oro around 2012 or so! Presently there's no bank in oro town! BTW its true and a well known fact that the governor (fatai) is a cultist!!

My sister,

No bank operate in Kwara except in Ilorin, the state capital.

Oro - robbed severally
Omu-aran - robbed severally
Offa the only place in Kwara South with skeletal ban operation has been robbed with flow of blood.

Where is Alhaji Lie Mohammed? These boys from his family compound in Oro needs his attention.

4 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by JuanDeDios: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2018
dominique:
They should put bullets in their brains already! No point wasting scarce resources feeding them in custody and carrying out trials on them. Heartless beasts
Are you seriously advocating extra-judicial murder? Please. I know you're angry at these shocking crimes that were committed as we all are but the judicial process was put in place for a reason.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by jidxin(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

ORO Kwara State. This town should be very proud of their sons that are heartless killers.

5 out of the 7 arrested are from the same town.

From where they came from, i am sure many will still be there and are equally or even more dangerous than these ones.

His family should use this picture for obituary announcement,as I am sure he is not coming out alive.

not from oro but ondo, go and check theirfacebook profile.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by JuanDeDios: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Low IQ Robbery without finesse
Just wasted innocent lives for a couple of mills
As in ehn?? The sheer idiocy of it!
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Benekruku(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Sulemanial:
WHILE SARAKI IS THEIR GOD FATHER, BUHARI THEIR GRAND PATRON

stfu!
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Micheal adikwu killing spree casted them. If not no one for investigate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki's days are surely numbered. All the innocent blood he had been shedding in this state over years ago are coming to hunt him. Who doesn't know he has always been linked to cultist activities. He has always been their godfather, we are not surprised. I hope God finally deal with him for all the pains he has caused kwara's populace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by GavelSlam: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2018
IeatPussy:

[s][/s]

You are not making any sence.

Can't even spell "sense".

11 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
I only went through the names but I no go talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin me I go talk grin Afonjas on top cool
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2018
last35:
oro!!! 5 killers tonyanyan!!! They are surely the ones that robbed Union and first bank in oro around 2012 or so! Presently there's no bank in oro town! BTW its true and a well known fact that the governor (fatai) is a cultist!!

You guys should stop all these armchair condemnation. I'm sure Fatai and Saraki are not cultists. I'm not even a Saraki fan but u should let the court hear the cases and convict.
We should be smarter than allowing politicians play with our heads.

PS - Every successful politician bankrolls thugs. From Kano to Makurdi, Anambra to Lagos. Except u want to just deceive urself.

8 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nukilia: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Throwback:

We love to celebrate those doing well on social media, but they are the ones that come to rob us in real life.

If you ask about the source of their wealth, people will jump at you to shut you down. Not all that glitters is gold..

Dongreat:
The behaviour of average Nigerians. They praise you once you live flamboyantly without asking for the source of your wealth.
Money must be made mentality, even if I rob a bank and kill fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, bread winners and guidance.
Person with no know job or source of income live large and instead of to question their flamboyance we chant useless praises because hunger don finish us and we need peanuts from them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by opribo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
If police really want to get down to this matter, they will be checking out all those friends on Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Jabioro: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anyone found cultable through whatever means,whether by aiding their thugery that graduated to armed robbery should be charge along,jail or get hangman accessbility card..

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Ihateyoumod: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
If nah GEJ, police go get mind nab these guys, instead nah maggi thieves dem go dey catch....GEJ nah d real mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
and his mate b seeing him looking fresh on facebook and be asking God y God no ansa his own prayer not knowing say d guy na armed robber ponbele.. see him lookin like correct guy... ole ajibole..
lesson to all, better dey run ur own race and no use facebook or instarubbish post of others live ur life else, u go jus die of hypertension...
i personally knw ppu in abuja wey dey com chop for friend ause and yet if dem upload pix for fb, dey b lookin fresher dan u wey dey feed dem sef...
jus live ya life and no disturb God wen u see anoda person dey live large..
life dey fvck everybody for yansh ooo , na cover ppu dey cove am.. even otedola get the style wey life dey take fvck am deeply but only him can tell u...
no process no progress

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by eluquenson(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Scrolling through this guy's timeline on FB(AKINNIBOSUN AYOADE),i realized i have a mutual friend with him.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by eminikansoso(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Don't know where this will end, but am certain by next week we won't hear anything again

This is surely a game of survival of the fittest
Don't say so.
Not this time and the current Olofa of Offa is a no nonsense king.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by sharpwriter(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just left his facebook profile. You should see the posts he made in Jesus name like a gentle and responsible man, not knowing that he's an animal and a devil. Using God's name for cover cover. People are terrible o.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
I only went through the names but I no go talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As expected, Michael Adikwu (a potor-pig) had the highest number of victims to his credit. 22 victims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Him phone na desktop... grin

That Kain level... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Bizibi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
The day the likes of huspuppy and co are caught, all his fans will go mute,some will change their dp.....I keep telling people not to fall for Instagram, Facebook and snapchat big boys.all na package

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by eminikansoso(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
I Slept For Just 7 Minutes And I Saw This In My Dream.
Is It Realistic?
Samuel you are not a good graphic designer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.