Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! (67400 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Bakrabas: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
I Slept For Just 7 Minutes And I Saw This In My Dream.
Is It Realistic?

You better wake from your sleep

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by SexytorresE(f): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
precised:
I almost did too but had to stop myself, who knows who’s monitoring the post and he might be released now, this one that they have connection with Saraki
u are sharp grin

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by SexytorresE(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

Lol, if Facebook were a faceless forum, you would have seen hundreds of thousands of insults by now. Everybody just mute grin
I saw other guys that commented and we're insulting him. I almost followed their steps grin Thanks to my instinct

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by bewla(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

ORO Kwara State. This town should be very proud of their sons that are heartless killers.

5 out of the 7 arrested are from the same town.

From where they came from, i am sure many will still be there and are equally or even more dangerous than these ones.

His family should use this picture for obituary announcement,as I am sure he is not coming out alive.

What do u mean Winner chapel founder is from there too

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Jerrypolo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
freeeeme:
Bro..ur phone battery reach 100%, u still dey charge...I hail oo

This is Nigeria, we do not take light for granted.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by congorasta: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

As expected, Michael Adikwu (a potor-pig) had the highest number of victims to his credit. 22 victims.

you need wisdom
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Jerrypolo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abbeyme:
Police would now proceed on a mop-up operation. They need to go pick-up , question and profile all those that commented on the suspect's FB posts.

Some might be allies and acquaintances and beneficiaries from other crimes.

Abi I lie?

Especially the guy that hailed him AY gbo gbo boys. He should be kicked in the scrutom for as* licking.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by magnet037: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
WHILE SARAKI IS THEIR GOD FATHER, BUHARI THEIR GRAND PATRON [/quote] how I wish you had people among those who are killed in the robbery incident lipsrsealed kiss undecided
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
congorasta:

you need wisdom

Your Papa and your Mama need wisdom. Potor-pig.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by IamEmem(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
janellemonae:

You guys should stop all these armchair condemnation. I'm sure Fatai and Saraki are not cultists. I'm not even a Saraki fan but u should let the court hear the cases and convict.
We should be smarter than allowing politicians play with our heads.

PS - Every successful politician bankrolls thugs. From Kano to Makurdi, Anambra to Lagos. Except u want to just deceive urself.

@bolded, very on point bro.
That is the simple truth.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by san316(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Those Facebook friends commenting should be arrested
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by congorasta: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Your Papa and your Mama need wisdom. Potor-pig.
God bless you my dear
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by toye440: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

ORO Kwara State. This town should be very proud of their sons that are heartless killers.

5 out of the 7 arrested are from the same town.

From where they came from, i am sure many will still be there and are equally or even more dangerous than these ones.

His family should use this picture for obituary announcement,as I am sure he is not coming out alive.

They produced lai mohammed hv u forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by lukasmuyiwa(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
see as he resemble Dammy krane
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by b03liberty(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
Is It Realistic?
. baba, abeg don't wake up again o. make we just dey lives in your dream world!

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by b03liberty(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bakrabas:

You better wake from your sleep
wake up Keh... please don't wake up jooor. I will provide him with AC.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Donsammi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

As expected, Michael Adikwu (a potor-pig) had the highest number of victims to his credit. 22 victims.

adikwu is not an igbo name.

Google is your friend.
don't disgrace your lineage on social platforms like this
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by sweetkev(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

Lol, if Facebook were a faceless forum, you would have seen hundreds of thousands of insults by now. Everybody just mute grin
Lol, you no say him go still get guys outside, so who wan die? Na wetin make me keep my own insult for pocket oo grin
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by wyqay: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool cool
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
Is It Realistic?

Wake up bro! Wake up. It's daybreak already. Wake up to reality. smiley

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by dxpecial(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
cutefergiee:
and his mate b seeing him looking fresh on facebook and be asking God y God no ansa his own prayer not knowing say d guy na armed robber ponbele.. see him lookin like correct guy... ole ajibole..
lesson to all, better dey run ur own race and no use facebook or instarubbish post of others live ur life else, u go jus die of hypertension...
i personally knw ppu in abuja wey dey com chop for friend ause and yet if dem upload pix for fb, dey b lookin fresher dan u wey dey feed dem sef...
jus live ya life and no disturb God wen u see anoda person dey live large..
life dey fvck everybody for yansh ooo , na cover ppu dey cove am.. even otedola get the style wey life dey take fvck am deeply but only him can tell u...
no process no progress
am Telling u the guy sef dey preach and quote Bible for Facebook
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Walelavender(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
eluquenson:
Which message oga, becareful oh tongue shocked
Lol grin grin
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
I am very sure these are the Oloriburuku guys that killed Tunji Gade at Union Bank,Omuaran branch in 2013. Omuaran, Oro, Offa etc are axis of evil!
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Abudu2000(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
freeeeme:
tell me how such person won't embezzle if he is ever given a portfolio in govt office undecided
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Xano(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
freeeeme:

You know DISCOS(NEPA) have done to some Nigerians, to him, his phone starts to discharge after electric light is switched off.
He does not know if switched off when it would be switched on again.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by bizzibodi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
How did dey tally no: of pple killed by each goon?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by samuel19222(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Owaincouncil:

You need to sleep again, but this time around, don't take codine.

no be codine, Na Arizona
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by gulfer: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
What about the son of Ayo Opadokun that was earlier arrested in connection with the robbery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:41am On Jun 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by kushme: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Dongreat post=68169130]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.