Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! (67396 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Bizibi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
If nah GEJ, police go get mind nab these guys, instead nah maggi thieves dem go dey catch....GEJ nah d real mugu
hehehehehe,they've arrived.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by soso101: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
majamajic:
those shouting 'twayle baba' 'ay brother mi and all that, just after 2 weeks they will turn to Peter in
the Bible now. grin

Guy, na Jesus Peter deny o, and Peter was Martyred for preaching the gospel of Jesus. No one would want to identify with a robber.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by eluquenson(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

ORO Kwara State. This town should be very proud of their sons that are heartless killers.

5 out of the 7 arrested are from the same town.

From where they came from, i am sure many will still be there and are equally or even more dangerous than these ones.

His family should use this picture for obituary announcement,as I am sure he is not coming out alive.

This is Nigeria where white is called black, don't be too sure. These guys are political thugs and they (politicians) reuse them. Mind you, 2019 is fast approaching.

I beleive a responsible govt shouldn't spare their lives after conclusion of investigation.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by soso101: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dongreat:
The behaviour of average Nigerians. They praise you once you live flamboyantly without asking for the source of your wealth.
Money must be made mentality, even if I rob a bank and kill fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, bread winners and guidance.
Person with no know job or source of income live large and instead of to question their flamboyance we chant useless praises because hunger don finish us and we need peanuts from them.

True talk bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
soso101:

Guy, na Jesus Peter deny o, and Peter was Martyred for preaching the gospel of Jesus. No one would want to identify with a robber.

guy if Peter can deny Jesus, if Peter see AY he will do more than denying.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by lonlytroy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Don't know where this will end, but am certain by next week we won't hear anything again

This is surely a game of survival of the fittest

Nigeria is a Joke
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by darlenese(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
more and reason why I don't comment or like people's post on FB, the rate at which young boys are displaying wealth on FB these days is something else

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by lonlytroy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Don't know where this will end, but am certain by next week we won't hear anything again

This is surely a game of survival of the fittest

Nigeria is a Joke
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Walelavender(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
eluquenson:
Scrolling through this guy's timeline on FB(AKINNIBOSUN AYOADE),i realized i have a mutual friend with him.
That sends a message grin

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Owaincouncil: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
I thought someone issued a disclaimer last week that they are not from Oro but Ekiti. That man must come and defend this allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Ganamustgo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

ORO Kwara State. This town should be very proud of their sons that are heartless killers.

From where they came from, i am sure many will still be there and are equally or even more dangerous than these ones.

His family should use this picture for obituary announcement,as I am sure he is not coming out alive.

None of the seven robbers are truly indigent of Oro.
Arrow ---------- Oke-opin, kwara state.
A.Y ---------- Agbeku, kwara state.
Adikwu-------- Benue state.
Adeola--------- Osi, Kwara state.

Most of them are just residing in Oro.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Owaincouncil: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
I Slept For Just 7 Minutes And I Saw This In My Dream.
Is It Realistic?
You need to sleep again, but this time around, don't take codine.

4 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Charly68: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Now I know that economy is really bad,they need money to run for elections and the cash isn't flowing like before,so they wanted to help themselves to bank cash and went for the broke ..yawa blow on them because IG lost his men to their brutality ...it is pay back time..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by kushme: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dongreat:
The behaviour of average Nigerians. They praise you once you live flamboyantly without asking for the source of your wealth.
Money must be made mentality, even if I rob a bank and kill fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, bread winners and guidance.
Person with no know job or source of income live large and instead of to question their flamboyance we chant useless praises because hunger don finish us and we need peanuts from them.

Yea, bro you are correct on the money must be made mentality.. Just check his fb page and see how the armed robber kept quoting the scripture..

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by CaptainFM1: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
We really should commend the Nigerian police on this one. They have really done a good job in Apprehending some if not all of them! I'm really impressed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Pigsandidiots: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

Sure, he will surely be executed. If his family knows what is good for them, the should start posting his obituary now.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by pawesome(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na so dem go do with this Offa robbery sorted e go turn out like Kidnapper Evans own

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by hushpapi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
If you want to open your mouth widely and say bukola Saraki is innocent abeg try take some minute to watch the video of the criminals and take some minute to think. That nigga ain’t innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by kinzation(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
OP your phone dey 100% and u still dey charge.. u wan charge the casing join? cheesy
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by eluquenson(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Walelavender:

That sends a message grin
Which message oga, becareful oh tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Koolking(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
I Slept For Just 7 Minutes And I Saw This In My Dream.
Is It Realistic?

It's still a dream. It's free to dream. Sleep on bro

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Dongreat(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
kushme:

Yea, bro you are correct on the money must be made mentality.. Just check his fb page and see how the armed robber kept quoting the scripture..

It’s there way; criminals. They act motivational but are bloody and heartless thieves.
Traits usually portrayed by armed robbers, internet fraudsters and dishonoured people

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by babaireti(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
It shall never be well with him and his generation now and in his 1000 life's time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by eagleeye2: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
I only went through the names but I no go talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na dey have denied him more than 3 times. All the twale! Brother mi! king of boys!, now they are ashamed of their own.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Elenurazorr:
With the latest twist in the Offa Bank Robbery saga... Below is the Facebook profile of the Gang Leader and "coordinator of killings" Mr Ayoade Akinninbosun aka A. Y. He's from Oro a town in the yoruba speaking southern part 45 mins away from Offa, where top 5 members of the robbery gang hails from. He's a graduate of college of education, Oro, a cultist and a political thug. We wish him painful time in jail.

Abudu2000, I hope you see why I asked for Hushpupi's source of income?

You think we are envious when we question the source of wealth of social media big boys. I hope you can understand our fears now? I am not against success. I am only against crime.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by IeatPussy: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Can't even spell "sense".

Thanks for Heads up. wink

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by SexytorresE(f): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
He even promised to make his mom proud. I think that's the result of what he promised her. I almost joined other people to comment under the mom's post and d guy as well, but I back up. Who knows he might be released tomorrow and come for those insulting him under his post later. NPF can't be trusted grin

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Funibk: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. for ur notifications for weddings, burial, seminars etc contact us for ur bulk sms via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
cheesy

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by dazzlingd(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
I went through is fcbk page, he looks too humble to be an arm robber..

Na wa ooo
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
SexytorresE:
He even promised to make his mom proud. I think that's the result of what he promised her. I almost joined other people to comment under the mom's post and d guy as well, but I back up. Who knows he might be released tomorrow and come for those insulting him under his post later. NPF can't be trusted grin
Lol, if Facebook were a faceless forum, you would have seen hundreds of thousands of insults by now. Everybody just mute grin
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by precised: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
SexytorresE:
I almost did too but had to stop myself, who knows who’s monitoring the post and he might be released now, this one that they have connection with Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.