Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother (41681 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Benekruku(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Temporal forgiveness.

3 months later, they will both end-up in my wardrobe vomiting money
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by bedspread: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68158149:
This is a tough one...
I can't just comprehend this...
More so, it's not even from Kenya
ITS SOUTH AFRICA
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by snipesdam(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm this one strong oooo
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Boyooosa(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Easy5265:

Please explain this.
Forgiveness is godly in nature regardless of the circumstance or numbers of time involved....

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2018
bedspread:
ITS SOUTH AFRICA
Yes I know.
I hope you read me well?
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Bullshitt
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Kamsiyo112: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Ezemarcel:
Most times if you want to fabricate lies ....kindly note that in as much as we are in a zoo(Nigeria),most of us are not animals
so funny
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Speakdatruth: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Women sha
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Useless man.
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by package7(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2018
The dreadful day of the Lord is at hand,so be sensitive at all times brethren.

End time sign.
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Tobycharles: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2018
R u sure u r a man atall?
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by AngelicBeing: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Ever8054:
my friend!!!!!!....take this bullshit to buhari not nairaland,...
grin

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by innocential3032(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Idonbelivethis
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by cococandy(f): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2018
And it’s news because?

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2018
agbarisocket:
thd mumu will be nursing the issue on his mind instead to chase the hoe out of his life,anytime they have dispute he will use it to insult her from there fight will erupt and he will stab the ashewo to death
savage grin
agbarisocket:
thd mumu will be nursing the issue on his mind instead to chase the hoe out of his life,anytime they have dispute he will use it to insult her from there fight will erupt and he will stab the ashewo to death
savage
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by mimimile93: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2018
I can cope with a bad cook and even a nagging wife but can't stand a cheater..
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by lastempero: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
And i hope this did not happen in nigeria shocked If not u deserve to be anointed by this man

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by daddio(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
stane007:
An aggrieved man and Twitter user @VJBritemanlive

Anyway our Zulu culture allows us to re-marry or marry our brother's wives/girlfriends when they're dead, so what I did hopefully some of y'all learn to forgive especially when you truly & profoundly love someone. My bro's child is my child & we Gonna raise ubaby Nosipho together

HOPE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL YOUR BROTHER SOMEHOW?

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
Ezemarcel:
Most times if you want to fabricate lies ....kindly note that in as much as we are in a zoo(Nigeria),most of us are not animals

Hahahah lol
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Dollabiz: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Yankiss(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2018
stane007:
An aggrieved man and Twitter user @VJBritemanlive took to the platform to recount how he forgave his wife-to-be, who cheated on him with his younger brother till she got pregnant for him. 

According to the man who disclosed that the incident occurred in October 2017, he almost committed suicide. He also noted that he thanks God that his wife-to-be cheated on him with his 'own flesh and blood' and not some random guy.

His tweets reads; 

My pregnant fiancé cheated on me with my lil brother in October 2017 & I nearly committed suicide they both profusely apologised & the hardest thing was forgiving them but I did cause I love em both. Last night my shawty gave birth & my lil bro is the father. I literally cried

But realised how much I've cheated on her & how many times she'd forgive me so I'll heal through a reciprocity of vulnerability. When you deeply love someone you’ll forgive them no matter what they do & forgiving is actually part of love. & I love this woman with all my heart

Last night I kissed my beautiful fiancé "The Queen of my heart" on her forehead & told her "Baby we are going to raise our daughter together & my lil brother is also gonna be the part of her life cause we cant punish an innocent child & It’s fair to the baby to have both parents"

Eversince Sne & I met, she has never cheated on me with other niggas not even once, with my bro I understand cause I was not there when she probably needed me the most & my bro was there & sometimes I thank God she cheated on me with my own flesh & blood than some random nigga

Anyway our Zulu culture allows us to re-marry or marry our brother's wives/girlfriends when they're dead, so what I did hopefully some of y'all learn to forgive especially when you truly & profoundly love someone. My bro's child is my child & we Gonna raise ubaby Nosipho together

Real love conquers all. Cela nisibeke emkhulekweni. it's not easy but with your prayers I know we'll get through this.

https://lailasnews.com/man-recounts-how-he-forgave-his-wife-to-be-who-cheated-on-him-with-his-younger-brother/

It is for your Zulu culture not here. I can't even begin to contemplate such. I will pardon them quite all right. But I will not go ahead with the so-called fiancée. The lil brother will have to marry her and take over his child. It is an abomination. The cheating will surely continue in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2018
am not surprised at all. modern day dating is all about promiscuity and cheating up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by 2undeajigs: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2018
What a simp .
The entire situation is unacceptable.
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by stevecantrell: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
fake story

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Mruwa1(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
na wah .. to me the story na just make up story if the story na true thank God I nor get little broda make I see who she go go dey Bleep by mistake or what excuse she get to dey Bleep
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by fucktoto: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
after the confession he went ahead to upload a picture of him with his cheating fiancee abi?

bloggers will not make heaven.
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by midehi2(f): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Wow! speechless
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Ooduavoice: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Ever8054:
my friend!!!!!!....take this bullshit to buhari not nairaland,...

yes i concur,
to buhari, the idiot father of all bullshits.
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
She's a family girl.
you mean family wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.