Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

They Are Single And Searching, But? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Single And Searching, But? (1970 Views)

Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Nairalanders these men are single and searching for a serious relationship, a very serious one please.

Again sorry them carry church for head oo, they may later decide and go into what we know as "seminary or major seminary!

email me via my signature for link up.

."good morning "

The youngest amongst them is just 23 in some few hours to go!
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Martin0:
Nairalanders these men are single and searching for a serious relationship, a very serious one please.

Again sorry them carry church for head oo, they may later decide and go into what we know as "seminary or major seminary!

."good morning "

These are kids ooo...what do they know about "serious relationship"? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Twoclans(f): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Bia Martin Nwokem I hope you are okay this morning lipsrsealed

Tell those guys to go and learn the creed and Leave women alone angry
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

These are kids ooo...what do they know about "serious relationship"? shocked shocked

eh well they only told me what they want sha, do you expect me to ignore their quest. .

well kids as you said hmmmm maybe to you, what made you think they are kids?
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Twoclans:
Bia Martin Nwokem I hope you are okay this morning lipsrsealed

Tell those guys to go and learn the creed and Leave women alone angry

well I can't decide for them Biko, it their decision and choice ,they seek from me, called me, sent that group photo, I had no choice than to post their quest here..

But I am sure about just why one of them needs a relationship... But for others I can't conclude.
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2018
what do these kids know about "serious" let alone "relationship".... is there NO single women in the church they attend (or are they all reserved for baba pastor to chop)?!
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

queen queen how you doing
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by sinaj(f): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Do they have a serious pocket
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
what do these kids know about "serious" let alone "relationship".... is there NO single women in the church they attend (or are they all reserved for baba pastor to chop)?!

o boy abeg let them be disvirgined abeg,gringrin
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2018
sinaj:
Do they have a serious pocket
when you see them, ask themgrin
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Twoclans(f): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Martin0:

well I can't decide for them Biko, it their decision and choice ,they seek from me, called me, sent that group photo, I had no choice than to post their quest here..

But I am sure about just why one of them needs a relationship... But for others I can't conclude.

Martin0 just point out yourself in that picture maybe queen will consider you. tongue
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Martin0:

o boy abeg let them be disvirgined abeg,gringrin

YES, let them mount the virgins in their church, so they can all help one another
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Martin0 just point out yourself in that picture maybe queen will consider you. tongue

rubboshgrin be deceiving yourself theregrin
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

YES, let them mount the virgins in their church, so they can all help one another

hahahah Chai character they life
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Twoclans(f): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Martin0:

rubboshgrin be deceiving yourself theregrin

Marty Biko go and learn how to get an erection first before you start looking for serious relationship. tongue tongue
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Marty Biko go and learn how to get an erection first before you start looking for serious relationship. tongue tongue
hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha abeg I nor get strenght to laugh this morning oogringrin

1 Like

Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Lordave: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
So you took a group picture with your friends only to post it on Nairaland and falsely accuse your elderly friends as Single and Searching? angry
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Lordave:
So you took a group picture with your friends only to post it on Nairaland and falsely accuse your elderly friends as Single and Searching? angry

juvenile
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Lordave: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Martin0:

juvenile
Well I’m clearly not your mate.

Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by IamPlato(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2018

What Is This One Saying?
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Saff(f): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
These guys look underage. Below 27. No go area.
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2018
What in the children gathering is going on here?

I knew the person behind this martin moniker was a kid
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by millomaniac: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Those guys look like people with serious sexual pervertion issues. Starting from the fist one from the left that looks like a rapist to the last one on the right that looks like a serial wan-ker cool

Martin0:

."good morning "

Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Martin0:

queen queen how you doing

grin

Im gooood but busy as always... My only free time is to take a bath & sleep undecided undecided

I know u are always good grin... I heard u got a new babe, who's the lucky one wink
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Im gooood but busy as always... My only free time is to take a bath & sleep undecided undecided

I know u are always good grin... I heard u got a new babe, who's the lucky one wink

chai I feel for you oo, this stress too much for you oo, anyway don't worry it just for a while, God oh oh oh abeg isn't this your month .

yesh my dear am good bad or rough I still remain good, babe ke I don't have any side chick other than hmmmmgrin
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
What in the children gathering is going on here?

I knew the person behind this martin moniker was a kid

hahahahah gullible you will forever remaingrin
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saff:
These guys look underage. Below 27. No go area.

they look what, Nigerians are hypocrites, in fact Africans, including me,grin.
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lordave:
Well I’m clearly not your mate.
..hahahahah Chai in fact I hereby conclude you are just more and worse than gullible, have you seen, meet, know me, so how did you come to that conclusion of "mate "

Fraudster's should take note of you, easily deceived you aregrin
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Small small boys, what do they know about relationship?
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Martin0:

chai I feel for you oo, this stress too much for you oo, anyway don't worry it just for a while, God oh oh oh abeg isn't this your month .

yesh my dear am good bad or rough I still remain good, babe ke I don't have any side chick other than hmmmmgrin

grin

yeaaahh..this work is so stressful sha. unlike before.. sad

but anyway, a little more time & im done my ass here.. I cant wait to move my flat ass somewhere grin grin grin

well, about ur new babe sha..dont deny it ooo or she gonna kill u tongue
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by TIDDOLL(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
millomaniac:
Those guys look like people with serious sexual pervertion issues. Starting from the fist one from the left that looks like a rapist to the last one on the right that looks like a serial wan-ker cool

[/b]You had make a good detective[b]
smiley
Re: They Are Single And Searching, But? by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

yeaaahh..this work is so stressful sha. unlike before.. sad

but anyway, a little more time & im done my ass here.. I cant wait to move my flat ass somewhere grin grin grin

well, about ur new babe sha..dont deny it ooo or she gonna kill u tongue

hahahah see gamegrin..

don't worry am right beside you,
how ur boyfriend na, I mean ur new lover

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! She's Confusing Me / Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate / Two (2) Women Hospitalized For Using Vacuum Hose To End Periods Early. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.