Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate (1970 Views)

Should I Be Angry With My Friend Or I Am Inconsiderate. / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Hi, fellow Nairalanders!

Abeg kindly advise on what to do about this:

I met this girl when I moved into my new rented apartment last month. She lives with her sister (married), who's also a tenant in d same building. Being a "full-blooded INTROVERT", I really don't mix well with people much except friends in my inner circle.

After awhile, I went against my nature and got 'neighborly' with the other tenants. So, after much niceties & chats, me and the girl both started dating. Honestly, she's got this aura about her that I really liked, so I decided to give it a go.

Few weeks into the relationship, we both had a taste of sex for the FIRST TIME. We were both virgins. That short & sweet experience really bonds us than before.

The problem now is: She's now always acting clingy and seeks my full attention anytime we both together. I don't get to enjoy my ME TIME again cos of her needy attitude. Sometimes, I switched to FLIGHT MODE when @ the office cos of her frequent & meaningless calls.

Pls don't misinterpret my concern, I still love her wholeheartedly. But this is becoming tiresome and I don't want to hurt her feelings.

How do I tell her to stop being naive & childish without sounding like a dick?

Thanks!!

cc: Matured Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by IamD18: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
She's doing the expected by being naive and clingy because you are her first man. Any blunt attempt to caution her will leave her feelings hurt and make it look like you changed after getting down with her.

Believe me when I tell you that you'll be disturbed when she start making you less important by giving zero fvcks about your attention and existence in her life.

My advice is; GET HER BUSY.

An idle man thinks of easy and illegal ways to make money, while an idle woman thinks about LOVE.

25 Likes

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by adesina746: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2018
grin You just need to make her realise she needs to be disciplined with the way she calls and all. It is normal for her to act that way towards you being her first man. I hope she is the listening type

2 Likes

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
cheesy
This ain't funny, pls!
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
adesina746:
grin You just need to make her realise she needs to be disciplined with the way she calls and all. It is normal for her to act that way towards you being her first man. I hope she is the listening type

Thanks, bro! Will sure give it a try.
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
She's doing the expected by being naive and clingy because you are her first man. Any blunt attempt to caution her will leave her feelings hurt and make it look like you changed after getting down with her.

Believe me when I tell you that you'll be disturbed when she start making you less important by giving zero fvcks about your attention and existence in her life.

An idle man thinks of easy and illegal ways to make money, while an idle woman thinks about LOVE.

This is soothing. Thanks
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2018
grin nothing strange here lol. First man
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Quality20(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
u opened a sealed thing even when u are not married to her! what's ur justification for opening her up without marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Albinoflash(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

guy ur brain dey dia
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Apina(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Very simple, always be the one to call her when you get to the office and end the call by specifically telling her when next you will talk to her since you are at work. Take charge of things, you being introverted is no excuse undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by don4real18(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

A nice quote sir
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by highqueen(f): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Ayomathy01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Maybe that's her own way of showing love
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by ImaIma1(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

Nice quote. Even if i am a woman and do not like or agree completely with the last line, i like the quote
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by frozen70(f): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Both of you are Virgins before you break it

She has experience sex with you and its normal for her to feel like being around you

At this stage that you have gotten the taste too

Your privacy are no longer guaranteed

She need to be busy either with schooling or with a trade

Don't tell it to her that she is attaching herself too much to you, you might break her fragile heart

When in love, women display more than men

Help her out by making sure she is busy with something

Ordinarily she won't behave that way but love is pushing her to do so

3 Likes

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Wayneju(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
You haven't told us her age, that might b a factor.

Come on, she loves you so much. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Boxer007(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
lordskid:
Hi, fellow Nairalanders!

I met this girl when I moved into my new rented apartment last month. She lives with her sister (married), who's also a tenant in d same building. Being a "full-blooded INTROVERT", I really don't mix well with people much except friends in my inner circle.

After awhile, I went against my nature and got 'neighborly' with the other tenants. So, after much niceties & chats, me and the girl both started dating. Honestly, she's got this aura about her that I really liked, so I decided to give it a go.

Few weeks into the relationship, we both had a taste of sex for the FIRST TIME. We were both virgins. That short & sweet experience really bonds us than before.

The problem now is: She's now always acting clingy and seeks my full attention anytime we both together. I don't get to enjoy my ME TIME again cos of her needy attitude. Sometimes, I switched to FLIGHT MODE when @ the office cos of her frequent & meaningless calls.

Pls don't misinterpret my concern, I still love her wholeheartedly. But this is becoming tiresome and I don't want to hurt her feelings.

Thanks!!

Women are evil my dear. There loads of beautiful men around. Me includied. Preach
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
frozen70:
Both of you are Virgins before you break it

She has experience sex with you and its normal for her to feel like being around you

At this stage that you have gotten the taste too

Your privacy are no longer guaranteed

She need to be busy either with schooling or with a trade

Don't tell it to her that she is attaching herself too much to you, you might break her fragile heart

When in love, women display more than men

Help her out by making sure she is busy with something

Ordinarily she won't behave that way but love is pushing her to do so

Thanks! It just that it feels weird...
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by frozen70(f): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
lordskid:

Thanks! It just that it feels weird...

Lol
That's it, it will continue if not properly handled

It either ends up with deeper lover or heart break
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Alexaonfleek: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Boxer007:

Women are evil my dear. There loads of beautiful men around. Me includied. Preach
this man has come again.pls it is not everyman that enjoys screwing other men.
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by drnoel: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

Best answer
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Originalsly: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
First man....she will be possessive. ..... super jealous.....that's normal. If she doesn't hear from you like every hour. ....she'll believe you're with someone else.... your female friends/workmates will be poison in her eyes. For starters.... let her know her frequent calls while you're at work is causing a problem and may make you lose your job. Assure her that you love and care for her a whole lot..... that you would call her whenever you can since you also want to hear from her......on the other possessive behaviours...let her know you are uncomfortable with it..... and that would be pushing you away from her instead of drawing you closer as she believes. She'll get a grip of herself!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
You never see anything.

There is a reason why I don't pray for any more future encounters with virgins not even as a wife sef.

1 Like

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Boxer007(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
this man has come again.pls it is not everyman that enjoys screwing other men.

Facts remains that men should stick with men & females stick with females. Men look better dressed as females and fact means I can easily take youresponsibility man if or when I want. If you must know, men prefer screwing men. Preach
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Boxer007(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
lordskid:
Hi, fellow Nairalanders!

Thanks!!

Being gay sir and you shall find freedom. Women are no no
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by JERRY1925(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
hmm.. careful my friend... this exactly what u need man... she care.. seriously if she changes.. u won't be happy.. so just find a way to get her busy.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Biglittlelois(f): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

Spot on, but your last quote is not entirely true.
Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by metalgear11(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by abdeiz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oga just bear it, she too can help her emotions. You wont know what you have till you have dated someone who has no emotions. Try to reciprocate or talk to her, you know emotional intelligence sturvs

2 Likes

Re: Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate by Agboki: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oga fr3 her she go reduce d calls by herself!

(1) (Reply)

Very Hot Twerk A Must See / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Which State Can I Get A Wife On Credit Or Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.