Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (47351 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SBG04: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
There is so much ignorance and illiteracy in Nigeria. A group of robbers invaded Kwara State last month and killed 33 people! There was outcry everywhere. They even accused Buhari of incompetence in terms of security. The police tracked down the members of the gang and arrested them. The leader of the gang used a Lexus jeep in the robbery. The vehicle was impounded in the Kwara State government house!!!! The licence number of the vehicle had been changed while the owner of the vehicle was in police detention!!!!! Do Nigerians read at all?
The police provided full details of the crime to all Nigerians. The Lexus jeep was purchased for the gang leader by the Kwara State governor chief of staff!!!!! The PA to the governor asked his brother to smuggle some of the weapons in their custody to his farm!!!
All this evidence and people are still screaming witchunt!!!! We have been screaming for a messiah that would clean up Nigeria from corrupt politicians and their thieving ways. That would uphold the rule of law irrespective of whoever is involved. We have Buhari doing exactly this and we're still complaining. Even That thief called Saraki has never accused Buhari of witchunting him. It's Nigerians that Buhari is fighting for that are taking Sarakis side!!!!
God deliver Nigerians from stupidity!!!

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by seguno2: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:
You don't have to insult him to make your point

For God's sake he's someone's father, your elder and the country’s president

Whatever happened to respect!

Yes, he is the father of Yusuf, one of the lazy Nigerian youths sitting around waiting for free oil money to buy N56 million power bike for crashing before being evacuated to London to join his father in wasting our scarce foreign exchange.
God punish the devil. Amen.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by shankara7: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I will insult him as I like and it's not your business ..is Buhari not worse than an idiot ...are you aware that over 4000 Nigerians have been slain by herdsmen he protects and over 13 million have lost jobs yet you are worried I called him a mere idiot instead of you to wonder why he is not in jail yet .... Buhari that has been labelling political opponents as armed robbers and hired assassins, have you criticised him ? Please don't provoke this morning
An idiot is actually an understatement. find a bigger adjective pls.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Writs: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:

Respect is earned .
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by yusufyo: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Even EVANS the billonnaire robber became people's pet after he was caught. So I am not surprised as people extending that to SP. But my prayer is May Allah deliver us in this country and give us the wisdom to identify our enemies.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SexytorresE(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Frame up season grin cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by BabaO2: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an idiot that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this animal called Buhari out .
So criminals should not identified and taken out of the citizens because of high position they are occupying? Saraki might not be armed robbers, but those guys might have links with him for their dirty political jobs, not only saraki though, it cuts across the nation. We should encourage politics of civility rather than thuggery and barbaric killing of perceived opponents.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Heffalump(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2018
The Senate should pass a vote of no confidence on the IGP and call for his immediate removal.

What kind of "Transmission" is this? Where are the Civil right groups? We all need mass protests now against this Demonic as Satanic govt.
undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by nnaeyes6: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2018
my shehu sank please stop insulting my profession with a dullard general. we make frames and sell and he is our revered customer. so if he is using the frame for Senate pictures or political portraits, is not any of our association business. Should we close down our business because we are selling more than recharge cards?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Justiceleague1: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2018
Lzaa immhotep shalomc
pls,come and interprete o,coneheads ewedus dont understand what is going on here o! grin

buh trully,if saraki gets roped in,i gat no pity for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by omooba969(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2018
kabawa:

You're wasting your time advising somebody who wakes his parents with uppercut and turning kick.
Respect is a luxury to these set of people.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an idiot that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this animal called Buhari out .
watch your mouth!
else ,you might he the scapegoat. ..

a word is enough for a wise!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SalamRushdie: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2018
BabaO2:

So criminals should not identified and taken out of the citizens because of high position they are occupying? Saraki might not be armed robbers, but those guys might have links with him for their dirty political jobs, not only saraki though, it cuts across the nation. We should encourage politics of civility rather than thuggery and barbaric killing of perceived opponents.

When you charge Buhari for complicity in murder of 5000 innocent Nigerian in govt backed Fulani driven pogroms we can have this discussion
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ma da oloshious fellow yen lohun oooo...His comment shows the true Nigerian nature..Hypocrisy..Self righteousness..Etc...

He was taking sides but telling sani not to...I have said it we are our own problems...Until we obey only one rule love our country and love others as much as we love ourselves we aren't going nowhere..
The elite are playing on our emotions, I just don’t get why people support evil. Tribal politics and religious politics will only drag us backwards.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Bimpe29: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Buharicracy is a Political Concept of triabism, intimidation, threat and mediocrity.
Politics has never been so chronic and desperate.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by GuntersChain(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2018
all na setup. electioneering things.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ranting as usual. Nobody is above the law including Saraki. If Nigeria must become a better country, no sacred cow should be tolerated !

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Chiboto414: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Before, u people enjoy Jonathan to the fullest and still running ur mouths , now enjoy ur change from ur innocent Presido!! Me , I no pity anybody oo
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Benekruku(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
oh wow...U have all the evidences that we and sani don't have....

Please share the evidence with us here and now to elucidate and illuminate us..Or stfu,go to helll and burn to ashes in foolssss paradise to be precise.

Who is this 5%

If want to be enlightened about developments and accusations thrown at him, cant you go read-up or you think people are jobless and have all the time like you do to enlighten your dull being.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Azam101: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:

What do you expect from a jobless person like him?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Burukpe: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
But the man called Buhari your President is always attracting insults to himself by his act and actions with his smelly body language.

Whatever happened to respect! [/quote]
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SalamRushdie: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

watch your mouth!
else ,you might he the scapegoat. ..

a word is enough for a wise!

Your threat is another reason why Nigerian must vote this govt out .. we cannot afford to have our democracy hijacked by blood thirsty tyrants afterall it was freedom of speech that guaranteed by Jonathan that brought Buhari Our worst leader ever into power ...I assure you in God's name that no evil govt can last long in Nigeria
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by byteem: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Shehu Sani has reacted to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki's looming arrest by the Nigerian police force.

Saraki was recently invited by the Nigerian police for questioning over his alleged ties to an armed robbery gang responsible for robbing banks in Offa, Kwara state earlier this year.

Sani took to Twitter to post a photo with the caption 'Framing Season'.

https://politicsngr.com/shehu-sani-reacts-sarakis-looming-arrest-police-invitation/

cc: lalasticlala

GUY UR NEXT .. THEM GO SOON GIVE U ASSIGNMENT ..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by albaniy1: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an evil that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this evil called Buhari out .

So this animal still dey for nairaland
Chai!! No p 2019 will tell.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
ebuk4real:
Shehu Sani.....

Soon your file too will be opened by this your government of 'frames'...

I wish you guys have well crafted frames for yourselves that will go round...

In pic don already dey carpenter workshop since!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by chainsawx: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2018
LETS MAKE THAT DREAM OF YOURS A REALITY.

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by ScaffoldCON: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2018
seribam:
Attend FREE Training in MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT – Absolutely FREE!

Where's this training taking place? I'm in Abuja now.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SoNature(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I will insult him as I like and it's not your business ..is Buhari not worse than an idiot ...are you aware that over 4000 Nigerians have been slain by herdsmen he protects and over 13 million have lost jobs yet you are worried I called him a mere idiot instead of you to wonder why he is not in jail yet .... Buhari that has been labelling political opponents as armed robbers and hired assassins, have you criticised him ? Please don't provoke this morning

Yes, sir. I've criticized him countless times but name-calling is a no-no!

I am Igbo and can never be a fan of Buhari

But calling him unprintable names makes no sense.

Go and encourage your loved ones to get their PVCs so as to vote him out. Let the ballot speak for us not nairaland.

Haven't you noticed that most times when Reno Omokri criticizes Buhari, the presidency responds?

But when Fayose does the same, nobody cares.

Haven't you asked yourself why that is?

The message here is abundantly clear: insult and abuses depict you as a childish, irresponsible and immature brat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by leye4u: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Whothecapfits:
No more sacred cow!

The politics of using thugs to intimidate the electorates is gradually coming to an igglorious end.

Thank you Jesus 4 ur intervention
but if this is a deceit by people in power to cower the opposition may the wrath of God consume them all and destroy their generations ....May the vengeance of God ravage their entire existence. Amen
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an evil that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this evil called Buhari out .
You must be a joker. With the minister of transportation and Current Cvampaign manager around no one can contest. This is the man that printed and supplied PVC to the Under aged children in the north. The result for each ward has already been compiled by Amaechi right inside INEC office Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Ibrahim Babangida Is Alive - Yemi Saka / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.